engine goodies, 17s with tires for sale by floridafiero
Started on: 08-19-2007 05:40 PM
Replies: 15
Last post by: floridafiero on 08-28-2007 12:40 PM
floridafiero

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-19-2007 05:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for floridafieroSend a Private Message to floridafieroDirect Link to This Post
I purchased this set of Tenzo 17x7.5" wheels from forum member Darrell Morse back in Feburary of this year. Here is a link to the original for sale thread from darrell - https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum4/HTML/034874.html . The wheels have 215-45-17 (front) and 235-45-17 (rear) Fuzion ZRi tires on them. The tires still have tons of tread on them as I bought them from Darrell brand new and could not have put more than 2000 miles on them. I really love these wheels and have gotten countless compliments on them. I have a lowered 85 gt and it sits perfectly with these wheels. However, college is more important to me right now than looking good, so for now the wheels must go. I bought them from Darrell Morse for $880 shipped to my door. I will start off selling them for $850 shipped unless you live so far away that the shipping is outrageous. The lug nuts that I recieved with the wheels did not agree with the harsh salty beach air that the wheels were sitting in, so some may need to be replaced but others are still fine.

Currently, the only pictures I have are the ones on my link to Darrells post. I will not be able to remove the tires from the car or take more pictures until next weekend. However, if someone is very interested, I could probably get to the wheels by Tuesday and ship them out on Wednesday. Let me know if you need more info.

I also have a heavily modified 3.4 pushrod w/ Trueleo intake+headers, 19#injectors, ported lower intake + t.b., etc. I have not removed the engine from the car yet and I would be willing to part out the engine or sell it complete to someone local. The electrical system on the car has been going haywire and I need to cut down on projects so the car needs to go. The engine was rebuilt about a year and a half ago and has ran excellent ever since. Again, it is something I hate to get rid of, but college is more important right now. If anyone is interested in this set-up or pieces off of it let me know and I will try to get going on the dissassmbly.

You can post here, pm me, or email me at fieroslave@yahoo.com for more info. Also, I do have paypal.

Thanks.

Gabe
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
floridafiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2007 03:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for floridafieroSend a Private Message to floridafieroDirect Link to This Post
bump
Jarhead 2m4

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2007 04:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jarhead 2m4Click Here to visit Jarhead 2m4's HomePageSend a Private Message to Jarhead 2m4Direct Link to This Post
I have a white GT these wheels would be perfect for. If they dont sell by the end of the month, let me know.

[This message has been edited by Jarhead 2m4 (edited 08-20-2007).]

topher_time

Feedback score:    (16)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 64
Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2007 04:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for topher_timeSend a Private Message to topher_timeDirect Link to This Post
If no one claims the whole engine, put me first in line for just the headers, wish I could take the whole engine, but I've already got one.

[This message has been edited by topher_time (edited 08-20-2007).]

floridafiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2007 07:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for floridafieroSend a Private Message to floridafieroDirect Link to This Post
Jarhead - I will let you know if they dont sell.

topher - p.m. sent

Gabe
Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2007 10:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonDirect Link to This Post
Dang Gabe I just got the 2.8 put in and started hooking everything up. I think I will just keep working on it
But here is a free bump for you.
floridafiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2007 10:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for floridafieroSend a Private Message to floridafieroDirect Link to This Post
Jake - good to hear you are getting that 2.8 going, but dont let my 3.4 sway you from your ways!
Fierofreak00

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 170
Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2007 07:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierofreak00Send a Private Message to Fierofreak00Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by topher_time:

If no one claims the whole engine, put me first in line for just the headers, wish I could take the whole engine, but I've already got one.

If he wants the headers, for the right price I would like the intake. -Jason

Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2007 07:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by floridafiero:

Jake - good to hear you are getting that 2.8 going, but dont let my 3.4 sway you from your ways!

Ok so lets talk about the tires. What would you want for them if you didnt have to ship?
fieropimp

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2007 09:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fieropimpClick Here to visit fieropimp's HomePageSend a Private Message to fieropimpDirect Link to This Post
next in line for headers and intake. price?

------------------
Difficult takes Strength, Impossible takes weakness

having an import that can run 11's...is kinda like comming out of the closet....your going to suprise a lot of people....but in the end your still gay

Living with a conscience is like driving a car with the brakes on.

floridafiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2007 04:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for floridafieroSend a Private Message to floridafieroDirect Link to This Post
fierofreak - I have someone that is interested in the intake, and would have first dibs once the intake is removed, but if he is no longer interested, I will come to you.

Just to let everyone know, I mentioned in the first post that these parts are still installed in the fiero. I will not be able to actually ship any parts out until the Tuesday after labor day weekend as that is when I will be pulling the engine. Except for the wheels, I have other wheels I can bolt on in the meantime.

Jake - I actually now live in Orlando, so we are a lot closer. - Check your P.M.'s

More info on the intake - it is one of the very first that Troy sold. At the moment it is not too pretty because of all the changes I have made along the way, but I will bead blast the intake for free before I sell it to anyone. Also, I drilled and tapped two holes in the intake while I was running a turbo on the motor, these holes are currently plugged and do not leak at all to my knowledge. So, the intake is not perfect but works well. It is the short runner style, and the stock throttle body bolts up to it.

Mr.Pontiac2004 is currently first in line for the intake, fierofreak is second and fieropimp - you are third. I am looking to get about $500 shipped for the intake.

Gabe

[This message has been edited by floridafiero (edited 08-22-2007).]

PFF
System Bot
Oslo

Feedback score:    (53)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 126
Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2007 05:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OsloClick Here to visit Oslo's HomePageSend a Private Message to OsloDirect Link to This Post
I'd be interested in the ported lower intake manifold.
floridafiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-25-2007 10:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for floridafieroSend a Private Message to floridafieroDirect Link to This Post
Oslo, sorry but the ported lower intake is staying on the motor which is pending - sold at the moment.

The motor, from lower intake down, and the headers are both considered sold.

I have others interested in various parts but no confirmations yet..

Thanks. Gabe
floridafiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2007 09:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for floridafieroSend a Private Message to floridafieroDirect Link to This Post
Wheels are still up for grabs for anyone who is interested.

Gabe
Jarhead 2m4

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-28-2007 07:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Jarhead 2m4Click Here to visit Jarhead 2m4's HomePageSend a Private Message to Jarhead 2m4Direct Link to This Post
It's starting to look like I won't be able to get the wheels like I thought I would. I'll let you know if anything changes.

------------------
"Semper Fiero"

floridafiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-28-2007 12:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for floridafieroSend a Private Message to floridafieroDirect Link to This Post
Jarhead - if you really want these, p.m. me with a price that you can afford and we can go from there. Thanks.

Gabe

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock