Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall - Archive
  Mounted 3.8L FREE to anyone who wants it!

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

Mounted 3.8L FREE to anyone who wants it! by shellyk
Started on: 08-15-2007 09:27 AM
Replies: 13
Last post by: Saxman on 08-31-2007 04:31 PM
shellyk

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2007 09:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for shellykSend a Private Message to shellykDirect Link to This Post
I have a 3800 Series I Buick mounted on a cut off '85 Fiero frame that I'm giving to anyone, just to get it out of the garage. I bought the car 7 years ago but WI cars have rust and this one wouldn't pass VA inspection a few years ago. I intended to put the engine in a 85GT but the project got delayed and the engine is sitting taking up space. It is supposed to have under 60K on it total. It ran excellently until the day we dismantled the car. It was fast and had no problems! Great replacement for your tired 2.8 or 4 banger. I live in Reston, VA. Come and get it.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
FieroGTguy

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 101
Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2007 06:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGTguyClick Here to visit FieroGTguy's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroGTguyDirect Link to This Post
I call dibs unless you have a near deadline to get it moved. :P

Any pics?

Greg

------------------

shellyk

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2007 03:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for shellykSend a Private Message to shellykDirect Link to This Post
Ba-dump-bump....

No takers for a free engine? I may have to buy another Fiero to put it in!
86_IRM_TURBO

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2007 08:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86_IRM_TURBOSend a Private Message to 86_IRM_TURBODirect Link to This Post
Yea, now THAT is a shocker! No one here jumping on a free engine. I'm going to the NASCAR race this weekend.
How far are you from Bristol TN? I might have to make a side trip on the way back to the Mitten state.

Kerry

------------------

AlanD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2007 06:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AlanDSend a Private Message to AlanDDirect Link to This Post
I'm interested and sent you a PM to work out details.
Saxman

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 114
Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2007 07:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SaxmanClick Here to visit Saxman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SaxmanDirect Link to This Post
Let's talk! I'll pm you today.
86_IRM_TURBO

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2007 09:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 86_IRM_TURBOSend a Private Message to 86_IRM_TURBODirect Link to This Post
Wow! See all I have to do is show some intrest and EVERYONE wants it!

That works even better than a bump!
AlanD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2007 09:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AlanDSend a Private Message to AlanDDirect Link to This Post
I left it alone since I thought FieroGTGuy had already spoken for it. Saw it pop up and had to check on it. I'm available this weekend so what the heck - especially since I just bought an 88 t-top base coupe that could use a motor.
ALLTRBO

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2007 02:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ALLTRBOSend a Private Message to ALLTRBODirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by AlanD:
- especially since I just bought an 88 t-top base coupe that could use a motor.

This wouldn't happen to be a red 5-speed '88 t-top base coupe that's in rough condition from Suffolk, would it?

...and bump for a free and easy swap engine that I unfortunately don't need anymore. *smack*

[This message has been edited by ALLTRBO (edited 08-21-2007).]

AlanD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2007 10:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AlanDSend a Private Message to AlanDDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ALLTRBO:

This wouldn't happen to be a red 5-speed '88 t-top base coupe that's in rough condition from Suffolk, would it?

...and bump for a free and easy swap engine that I unfortunately don't need anymore. *smack*

Well I haven't looked at it yet but I have it set up to see and intend to buy if it is worth getting for the 88 parts and the t-tops. I would keep it whole if it just needs an engine but more and more it sounds like it might not be a good deal. If you know more about the condition than I do drop me a PM. There is an 87 GT in the area I also have an eye on but wifey will probably put a limit on purchases so I may have to make a hard choice between the two.
Saxman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-23-2007 02:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SaxmanClick Here to visit Saxman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SaxmanDirect Link to This Post
Did you get my PM?

Thanks!
PFF
System Bot
shellyk

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2007 09:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for shellykSend a Private Message to shellykDirect Link to This Post
No PM's received. No contact from anyone.... This is an engine mounted on an 85 frame (what's left of it) that needs not to go to a junkyard. Anyone? email me at sfktremco@aol.com
shellyk

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2007 09:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for shellykSend a Private Message to shellykDirect Link to This Post

shellyk

49 posts
Member since Apr 2002
OK, then saw lots of PMs. Where have they been? Guess I need some schoolin' in how to use th forum. First one was from BillMcC.... Engine still here. 2nd one from AlanD...Engine has 5 spd attached (not Getrag) computer and the car has been dismantled and removed. engine is sitting on it's cut off cradle. NO AC but everything attached, still. Jut put it in your car and tweak and go. 3rd is bonezjustice...Call me at 703.328.9461 anytime. Next is Saxman... PM sent. Next to last is Anwalker....call. last is Fieromaster.... still have it. Call. First one to make a committment gets it.! I just want it gone.
Saxman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2007 04:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SaxmanClick Here to visit Saxman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SaxmanDirect Link to This Post
Nice talking with you Shellyk. I'll see you this weekend!

[This message has been edited by Saxman (edited 08-31-2007).]

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock