parting out auto 2.8 by Vladd
Started on: 08-14-2007 12:52 AM
Replies: 19
Last post by: Vladd on 09-10-2007 10:01 PM
Vladd

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-14-2007 12:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for VladdSend a Private Message to VladdDirect Link to This Post
Ok i have the old engine out of my fiero and i'm parting it out, a few parts are already gone, but not much. Make an offer on what you want and i'll pull it, take pics etc.

The engine had a knock which is why i removed it (and i wanted a 3800SC anyway), it was not a rod knock, i actually think it was just spark knock, but once again it didn't really matter to me.

here's a pic of the engine/tranny, i also have the exhaust tips if anyone is interested in them..

e-mail is the quickest way to reach me chmullin@gmail.com and everything is located in southwest VA (24256 zip code)
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Mr.PBody

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 101
Rate this member

Report this Post08-14-2007 12:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Mr.PBodyClick Here to visit Mr.PBody's HomePageSend a Private Message to Mr.PBodyDirect Link to This Post
How much for the upper intake plenum shipped to 45242?
Vladd

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-14-2007 01:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for VladdSend a Private Message to VladdDirect Link to This Post
I don't really know what to ask for anything so i'll just copy prices from americasfuture2k's old for sale ad

Upper intake = $35+ship (add $10 if you want the throttle body with it)
Middle = $30 + ship
Lower = $40 + ship

exhaust manifolds = $50 + ship

y-pipe with EGR $75 + ship

a few things i would take as trade include poly bushings, basically just tell me what you have.
Vladd

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-14-2007 12:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VladdSend a Private Message to VladdDirect Link to This Post

Vladd

169 posts
Member since Apr 2006
Also I should have a spare upper intake/TB that i'll let go for $35+ ship because i don't know anything about it's history. I'll take pics of whatever you want but it's being sold as is. It came with the car when I bought it.
Vladd

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-14-2007 04:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VladdSend a Private Message to VladdDirect Link to This Post

Vladd

169 posts
Member since Apr 2006
distributor is sold.

throttle body, upper and middle intake and injector/fuel rail is all on ebay. if you've mailed and i haven't replied, mail again, i think i've gotten back to everyone.

[This message has been edited by Vladd (edited 08-14-2007).]

fiero853

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-14-2007 06:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fiero853Send a Private Message to fiero853Direct Link to This Post
How much for the MAP Sensor?
topher_time

Feedback score:    (16)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 64
Rate this member

Report this Post08-14-2007 06:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for topher_timeSend a Private Message to topher_timeDirect Link to This Post
Front cover and oil pan. How much would you like for them?
Vladd

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-14-2007 09:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VladdSend a Private Message to VladdDirect Link to This Post
fiero853, you have a PM

chris, you have e-mail
Vladd

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-14-2007 09:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VladdSend a Private Message to VladdDirect Link to This Post

Vladd

169 posts
Member since Apr 2006
I almost forgot, i have the wiring harness from the 98 regal gs (should be the same as the GTP) which I may sell.
Vladd

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2007 12:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VladdSend a Private Message to VladdDirect Link to This Post
bump, come on, make me some offers.
Vladd

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2007 01:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for VladdSend a Private Message to VladdDirect Link to This Post
got the lower intake and heads off if anyone's interested in those i can snap some pics. I also have the headers and Y-pipe.

btw, found out that one of the rod bearings was spun so i guess it was a rod knock after all though i've never had one be so quiet.

[This message has been edited by Vladd (edited 08-18-2007).]

PFF
System Bot
c-l

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2007 11:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for c-lSend a Private Message to c-lDirect Link to This Post
PM Sent
fieroluv

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 52
Rate this member

Report this Post08-19-2007 09:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroluvSend a Private Message to fieroluvDirect Link to This Post
Thanks, received the distributer yesterday. It's perfect.
BraveRon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-19-2007 06:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BraveRonSend a Private Message to BraveRonDirect Link to This Post
I'm interested in both exhaust manifolds. US Postal Service works best for me as does PayPal. Thanks
Vladd

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2007 11:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VladdSend a Private Message to VladdDirect Link to This Post
ok as of monday I've shipped everyone's packages that has paid me. The remaining people will get quotes as soon as I get the chance, school started back for me this week so I'm way more busy now.

remember, if there are any problems and you need to get ahold of me the e-mail chmullin@gmail.com is your best bet. I don't want the people that's paid me thinking i've just up and disappeared.
FieroGT868788

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2007 10:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGT868788Send a Private Message to FieroGT868788Direct Link to This Post
pm sent
Vladd

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2007 12:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for VladdSend a Private Message to VladdDirect Link to This Post
sorry it took so long but everyone should have replies to their pm's and e-mails

Everyone that has paid me should have received their products by now, please let me know if you haven't.

Vladd

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2007 10:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for VladdSend a Private Message to VladdDirect Link to This Post
ok so far this is what is sold..

intake (upper/middle) still have one upper left
both throttle bodies
transmission kickdown cable
a/c mounts and hoses
oil pan/timing chain cover
Map sensor
Distributor

I might be forgetting something but that's the majority. I had a couple bites on the exhaust manifolds, i have them off and ready to ship if anyone wants them, the y-pipe is ready as well.
cliffg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2007 01:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffgSend a Private Message to cliffgDirect Link to This Post
How much for the bracket that holds the ignition coil down?
Vladd

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2007 10:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VladdSend a Private Message to VladdDirect Link to This Post
Sorry but it's gone, haven't checked this page for a while, if anyone else wants parts, you'll have to e-mail me, i'm going to let this thread die now.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock