Gray OEM Seat covers 86SE by squisher86SE
Started on: 08-11-2007 04:22 PM
Replies: 3
Last post by: squisher86SE on 08-14-2007 12:09 PM
squisher86SE

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2007 04:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for squisher86SESend a Private Message to squisher86SEDirect Link to This Post
I got Mr. Miked courtesy of my new wife

I have for sale, one nice condition seat bottom (Driver's side was trashed) and 2 pretty decent seat backs. The seat backs have had two pieces of foam removed (per Mr. Mike install), the lumbar shaped-piece and the smaller (4"x10") piece at about shoulder height. These can most likely be salvaged from your existing seat covers, just use a razor blade along the seams for them and use upholstery glue to attach them to the seat core.

I had to remove the listing wire (hold-down wire that you hog-ring to the seat core) from under the headrest on the drivers side seat cover because the PO replaced that one in the past and used way oversized hog rings that I could not remove properly. The passenger side was removed completely intact and remains such (minus the lumbar and shoulder foam as mentioned earlier).

The bolster sipes on both seat backs are in great shape, the driver's outboard sipe has 1 crack that you can barely see, and the passenger side one is split in one spot WAY down low that is hidden 90% of the time.

I'd like $30 + shipping or pickup if you're close (I could meet partway too, I spend a lot of time in the Cinci area, and I'm only an hour from Indy or Louisville, so I could make it a night out for dinner to meet another Fiero person).

Pics:
Seat bottom (orig from passenger side, basically perfect shape)

Passenger side seat back:

Driver side seat back:
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Fiero Thomas

Feedback score:    (170)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 125
Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2007 05:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ThomasSend a Private Message to Fiero ThomasDirect Link to This Post
I will take them. Shipped to 60073. Let me know the total and I will send you a paypal.

------------------
Fiero Thomas
85 Fiero GT
86 Fiero GT
88 Formula T-Top C+C # 1239 of 1252, Build Digit 26,224 of 26,402
NIFE Member
Fiero News dot net

88formulaman

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2007 07:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88formulamanSend a Private Message to 88formulamanDirect Link to This Post
2nds if it falls through

------------------
Glenn Lintemuth
A&P Mechanic
Colorado Springs, CO
88' Convertible "BeyondGT"
88' GT, white 5speed
89' K-5 Blazer on 44's
04' Silverado Ext Z71 on 33's

squisher86SE

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-14-2007 12:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for squisher86SESend a Private Message to squisher86SEDirect Link to This Post
Sold and shipped to Fiero Thomas, thanks!

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock