Started on: 08-05-2007 01:07 PM
Replies: 8
Last post by: FieroGTguy on 08-07-2007 10:52 PM
greengoblin0129

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 102
Rate this member

Report this Post08-05-2007 01:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for greengoblin0129Click Here to visit greengoblin0129's HomePageSend a Private Message to greengoblin0129Direct Link to This Post
Well I'll no longer be needing my 97' 3800SC swap. Going with a 455 longitude mounted to a TH425 tranny. So heres the list of parts i'm selling off the engine, i'll have more pics up very soon. EVERYTHING on the motor is for sell.

-Stage 2 water/meth injection from snow performance. It's setup to run off your MAF sensor. More throttle you give it, the more it pumps out. You can tune it to how much you want it to kick out with a turn of a knob. Heres the kit when I first got it: http://store.summitracing.c...700+115&autoview=sku
reservoir

pump

Digital variable MAF controller

other electronics

nozzle

SOLD!!!

-Push Rods PRL-705 Lightweight from intense-racing

http://www.intense-racing.c...05&Category_Code=HCV
SOLD

-LS1 MAF sensor

Asking $55

-Decked and Polished Heads with stainless steal vavles. New Valve Seals/Locks/Retainers

SOLD

-Roll Master Timing Chain with only 200 miles on it. Includes gears and chain

Asking $100

-Lucas 42.5 Injectors
SOLD

-Hydraulic Roller Lifters by Competition Cams
Asking $100

-.020 over Diamond Coated Forged Piston from intense-racing, $900 new. They have 3K miles on them.
valves did tap a couple of them at one time. Just enough to scratch the coating on them. Compression check came up perfect after new valves.
Asking $400

-Supercharger with T/B. No MAF on the T/B, I ran the LS1 MAF and put the Water/meth nozzle where the stock MAF went. Previous owner claimed there was port and polish work done, and somthing about they took the gen 5 guts and put it into the gen 3 SC. I have no clue whether or this is true or not. It works great, I hit 14psi with it with the 3.0 pulley (not included, sold separate. Now has a 3.2 on it) Hoosier Performance was the ones who did the work on it.

Asking $150 for the SC W/ T/B, no pulley
SOLD!!!

-A/C Delete pulley

Asking $50

-3.2 Modular Pulley System from intense-racing

SOLD!!!

-Brand new ICM, paid $158 last month. Used for 200 miles
Asking $140

Heres a video of the engine running with these mods

Heres some of the stuff done to the bottom end if someone wants the lower end. The middle cly my the firewall did snap a rod at 900rmps. Pistons are fine.
-New Comp Cam bolts on all internals
-Intense Blower/nitrous cam
-.020 over
-Forged diamond coated pistons
-Roll master timing chain
-all new gaskits
-Hydraulic Roller Lifters by Competition Cams
-Tri-Metal Rod Bearings, Tri-Metal Cam Bearings, Chevitt77 Main Bearings
I'm sure theres more I can't think of right now.
Also will be selling the mounts and drivetrain here soon. It has Custom poly mounts by purpleR., .840 flywheel, Spec 3 clutch, and 5speed getrag transmission

Thanks, Ryan

[This message has been edited by greengoblin0129 (edited 08-07-2007).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
wiccantoy

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 90
Rate this member

Report this Post08-05-2007 02:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wiccantoySend a Private Message to wiccantoyDirect Link to This Post
why not just sell it all complete? or have you given that a try before?

------------------

DONE: 86gt 5 speed 4.9 complete rebuild with buds outback northstar pistons , delta cams E303 cam , full ported , polished , stronger head springs, and flow tested heads and manifolds. rockcrawl's custom chip , polished crank . too much to list

88 coupe t-top #656 1 of only 339 base coupes made SOLD
85 t-top BEING PARTED
87gt parts car
86 and 87 fiero database www.geocities.com/cwandall/fiero.html

greengoblin0129

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-05-2007 03:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for greengoblin0129Click Here to visit greengoblin0129's HomePageSend a Private Message to greengoblin0129Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by wiccantoy:

Trying to get my money back for what I have into it... only way to really do that is to part it out. I was asking $1500 for the complete motor, 2,300 for the full drivetrain and mounts. Already started parting it out so to late for that lol.

Ryan
Back On Holiday

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post08-05-2007 07:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by wiccantoy:

(not to hijack your thread.... hint bumpy!)
hey, did you hear your old engine running wiccantoy? I had it running last weekend (blue devil build thread) if I could give you another Plus I would.

RandomTask

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 150
Rate this member

Report this Post08-06-2007 12:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RandomTaskSend a Private Message to RandomTaskDirect Link to This Post
Would you sell the poly swap mounts? (including front bracket?)
wiccantoy

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 90
Rate this member

Report this Post08-06-2007 04:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wiccantoySend a Private Message to wiccantoyDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Back On Holiday:

(not to hijack your thread.... hint bumpy!)
hey, did you hear your old engine running wiccantoy? I had it running last weekend (blue devil build thread) if I could give you another Plus I would.

ok free bump and one last hijack

yes i heard the engine. it better run it had 0 miles on it from the factory but i cant be upset i have more toys now. just glad your happy
greengoblin0129

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-06-2007 05:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for greengoblin0129Click Here to visit greengoblin0129's HomePageSend a Private Message to greengoblin0129Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by RandomTask:

Would you sell the poly swap mounts? (including front bracket?)

Asking $295 shipped for all of them with the custom top mount, dog bone not included. With the top mount i'm running you do NOT have to relocate the alternator. You can leave it in the stock location. It mounts to the center of the wall trunk wall.

Thanks, Ryan
porkchop85

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2007 05:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for porkchop85Send a Private Message to porkchop85Direct Link to This Post
PM sent.

------------------
1985 Black Gt Auto
1985 Silver GT 4t65hd (SC3800)
1986 Gold 2m6 Auto
Hopefully I have room for one more!

FieroGTguy

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 101
Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2007 10:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGTguyClick Here to visit FieroGTguy's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroGTguyDirect Link to This Post
Ryan is a stand up guy 100%! If I could afford the rest of the motor, I would take it! (I bought what I could). Please highly consider purchasing the parts he offers for future endevours, or to help him fund his insane project ahead of him. He even has a dog named "Fiero"!.

2 Thumbs Up!

PS - Thanks for the head removal. Time for some home porting 101!

Greg

------------------

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock