FS: GT quarter windows by rvalmore
Started on: 07-31-2007 06:59 AM
Replies: 25
Last post by: PaulJK on 09-15-2007 05:00 PM
rvalmore

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2007 06:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rvalmoreSend a Private Message to rvalmoreDirect Link to This Post
I have 2 GT quarter windows. One window is an OEM windows that I got when I bought my car. There are a few marks on this windows but all in all the window is in great shape. This window is driver side.The fastening tape is on this window and ready to install. I'll be posting a picture of this one later this morning. $75.00

The second window I have is a Aftermarket window it was never installed. The only issue with this window is the dotmatrix pattern has some distortion on the vertical run. You can see it clearly in the picture. This is a passenger side window. The window itself is in perfect condition. No fastening tape comes with window. 75.00

[This message has been edited by rvalmore (edited 07-31-2007).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
PaulJK

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 237
Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2007 12:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PaulJKSend a Private Message to PaulJKDirect Link to This Post
interested in the driver's side OEM. Do you take Paypal ?
Maloso

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2007 12:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MalosoSend a Private Message to MalosoDirect Link to This Post
I'll take the OEM window, does the $75 include shipping?
PM me your payment options.

Thanks,
Tony
rvalmore

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2007 12:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rvalmoreSend a Private Message to rvalmoreDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by PaulJK:

interested in the driver's side OEM. Do you take Paypal ?

Yes I do take paypal if you want the driver side. Get me your address and I'll find out what the shipping will be. I'll PM you my paypal address.
rvalmore

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2007 12:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rvalmoreSend a Private Message to rvalmoreDirect Link to This Post

rvalmore

649 posts
Member since Jul 2003

Originally posted by Maloso:

I'll take the OEM window, does the $75 include shipping?
PM me your payment options.

Thanks,
Tony

Tony
There is one person in front of you for the OEM window. If they back out it your. No shipping isn't included in the price.
Fiero Owner

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2007 12:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero OwnerSend a Private Message to Fiero OwnerDirect Link to This Post
I'll be next in line for the drivers side if it's still available but I doubt it.
Maloso

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2007 01:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MalosoSend a Private Message to MalosoDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rvalmore:

Tony
There is one person in front of you for the OEM window. If they back out it your. No shipping isn't included in the price.

Thanks
PaulJK

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2007 01:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PaulJKSend a Private Message to PaulJKDirect Link to This Post
PM sent
pokeyfiero

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 309
Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2007 01:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroDirect Link to This Post
I will take them both if you want to sell them together.
rvalmore

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2007 01:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rvalmoreSend a Private Message to rvalmoreDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pokeyfiero:

I will take them both if you want to sell them together.

I have to give the people ahead of you the chance before I sell both to you. I can sell you the passenger side right now and if they back out I can then sell you the drivers side. Let me know and I'll PM you me paypal address for payment.
pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2007 03:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rvalmore:

I have to give the people ahead of you the chance before I sell both to you. I can sell you the passenger side right now and if they back out I can then sell you the drivers side. Let me know and I'll PM you me paypal address for payment.

Looking for both.

PFF
System Bot
rvalmore

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2007 09:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rvalmoreSend a Private Message to rvalmoreDirect Link to This Post
Drivers side sold. Passenger side still available anyone intersted??
rvalmore

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-02-2007 02:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rvalmoreSend a Private Message to rvalmoreDirect Link to This Post
Bump for the passenger side
007DOUG

Feedback score:    (58)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 75
Rate this member

Report this Post08-02-2007 05:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 007DOUGSend a Private Message to 007DOUGDirect Link to This Post
You know Rich, I want that passenger window returned. I didn't send you a replacement so you could turn-around and sell this one!

------------------
4 Indys, 1 is A/C delete
85 GT speedster project
86 GT Yellow
86 GT Gold (daily driver)
2 88 Formula T-Tops
91 Grand Prix GTP, 3.4 TDC, 5 Speed
05 Chevy 3/4 Ton Crew Cab

However......
"Time is the most precious and perishable of my possessions."

Buy IRM, again! at www.fierowarehouse.com

pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-02-2007 05:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 007DOUG:

You know Rich, I want that passenger window returned. I didn't send you a replacement so you could turn-around and sell this one!

Oops!
rvalmore

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-03-2007 08:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rvalmoreSend a Private Message to rvalmoreDirect Link to This Post
Doug this windows isn't yours. I have yours boxed and ready to ship back to you. I got these two windows from the prior owner of my car when I bought it a year ago. I didn't want to take a chance at the replacement windows not matching and that is why I bought a pair from you.
PaulJK

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-10-2007 04:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PaulJKSend a Private Message to PaulJKDirect Link to This Post
Where's my window that I paid Priority shipping for ?
rvalmore

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-10-2007 08:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rvalmoreSend a Private Message to rvalmoreDirect Link to This Post
pm sent
PaulJK

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-13-2007 06:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PaulJKSend a Private Message to PaulJKDirect Link to This Post
I am starting to lose patience with this CRAP. YOU WERE PAID IMMEDIATELY ON 07-31-07 and agreed to send this window Priority for the money I PAID. Next you say you made a mistake and sent it UPS Ground. Three days ago you said you'd give me a tracking number. NOTHING.

DO YOU THINK I AM GOING TO FORGET ABOUT THIS while you do nothing !?!?!?!

[This message has been edited by PaulJK (edited 08-13-2007).]

Carver1

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post08-13-2007 08:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Carver1Send a Private Message to Carver1Direct Link to This Post
Absolutely pitiful. Give the man his window. He's a good guy.

------------------
1988 GT Wingless Fastback 5 Speed Purchased 8-4-07

rvalmore

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-14-2007 06:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rvalmoreSend a Private Message to rvalmoreDirect Link to This Post

I am starting to lose patience with this CRAP. YOU WERE PAID IMMEDIATELY ON 07-31-07 and agreed to send this window Priority for the money I PAID. Next you say you made a mistake and sent it UPS Ground. Three days ago you said you'd give me a tracking number. NOTHING.

DO YOU THINK I AM GOING TO FORGET ABOUT THIS while you do nothing !?!?!?!

No its nothing like that. I don't go back to work until this afternoon and the tracking slip is on my desk. I'll PM you the info later today. I don't get to work until 5pm so it will be shortly after that.
PFF
System Bot
rvalmore

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-14-2007 06:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rvalmoreSend a Private Message to rvalmoreDirect Link to This Post

PM sent
007DOUG

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2007 10:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 007DOUGSend a Private Message to 007DOUGDirect Link to This Post
And where's my window?
PaulJK

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-14-2007 10:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PaulJKSend a Private Message to PaulJKDirect Link to This Post
After I was promised priority shipping, it was shipped UPS ground and I got it about a month later. Doug, did you ever get yours ? I'll not buy from this guy again.
007DOUG

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2007 08:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 007DOUGSend a Private Message to 007DOUGDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by PaulJK:Doug, did you ever get yours ? I'll not buy from this guy again.

That's a negative. If you bought the pair, then you received my window.

To make a long story short.......Rich bought a pair of my aftermarket GT windows. The passenger side had a blemish in the matrix border, I shipped a replacement. The blemish window was never returned to me, its was posted for sale here.
PaulJK

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2007 05:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PaulJKSend a Private Message to PaulJKDirect Link to This Post
Nope, i just bought the driver's side.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock