Started on: 07-27-2007 06:35 PM
Replies: 2
Last post by: m0sh_man on 07-31-2007 07:52 AM
m0sh_man

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 163
Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2007 06:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for m0sh_manSend a Private Message to m0sh_manDirect Link to This Post
here is a another TIAC taillight i have, its got some delam, but is in overall pretty good shape, asking $50+ shipping will ship pretty much worldwide

85GT seat top, in good shape, it has a very small hole in the lighter grey part of it, almost looks like someone poked it with something, maybe a screw driver, its bearly noticeable $35+ shipping

ive got two 85GT seat bottoms, one seems to be in pretty good shape, still mounted to the passenger side seat bottom, i can seperate it or you can pay the extra cost of shipping and ill remove it, might have some small spots here and there, its just starting to seperate in the back, where the cloth meets the vinyl, $20+ shipping,

Here's another 85GT seat bottom, this one is in fair shape, no tears on the sides, but its seperating in the back where the material meets the vinyl, the cloth can be sewn back together to the vinyl but wont be as strong as the original stitching in my opinion, it has a couple small spots that may or may not be cleaned off easily
since this one is alittle damaged ill take $12.50 + shipping, its 1000% better than one thats torn on the sides.

this is a clutch pressureplate and flywheel from a 1988 coupe 5 speed isuzu, it was used about 25 miles before i pulled the motor out for a 2.3L DOHC quad4 swap, i cant verify that mileage other than the fact the garage that i purchased the car from towed it in for a bad clutch, repaired the vehicle, then the owner couldnt pay for the repair and gave the shop the title, i drove the car the 25 miles or so home with no issues, i didnt abuse it or anything, just casually drove it home, im not 100% sure but i think it will work for all the 84-88 4cyl fiero's.

$50+ shipping for the set, no throwout bearing or alignment tool

if anyone wants more detailed pictures just let me know, im open to offers on pretty much everything BUT the GT taillight, its a FIRM price.

matthew

[This message has been edited by m0sh_man (edited 07-31-2007).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
sjmaye

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2007 04:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sjmayeSend a Private Message to sjmayeDirect Link to This Post
bump to give feedback on prior transactions
m0sh_man

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 163
Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2007 07:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for m0sh_manSend a Private Message to m0sh_manDirect Link to This Post
BUMP, make offers on stuff, the GT taillight is the only firm price, all else can be haggled on

matthew

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock