Started on: 07-04-2007 08:57 PM
Replies: 9
Last post by: Fieroking on 07-08-2007 02:42 AM
wiccantoy

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 90
Rate this member

Report this Post07-04-2007 08:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wiccantoySend a Private Message to wiccantoyDirect Link to This Post
have a set of pisa taillights for a fast back gt if anyone is intrested. comes with your choice of tail lights , have a pair with white centers and solid red ones (2 with white centers 6 solid red center ones). depanding on which ones are chosen the remainding ones will be sold next. looking for 200 plus shipping obo. color is still in the black primer that they come in from the factory . the centers are cut and lights already mount in them the way they are supposed to .

------------------

DONE: 86gt 5 speed 4.9 complete rebuild with buds outback northstar pistons , delta cams E303 cam , full ported , polished , stronger head springs, and flow tested heads and manifolds. rockcrawl's custom chip , polished crank . too much to list

88 coupe t-top #656 1 of only 339 base coupes made SOLD
85 t-top BEING PARTED
87gt parts car
86 and 87 fiero database www.geocities.com/cwandall/fiero.html

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
prizm-bluegt

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-04-2007 09:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for prizm-bluegtSend a Private Message to prizm-bluegtDirect Link to This Post
Anything in particular you might be interested in for a trade? or partial trade? LMK
wiccantoy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-04-2007 09:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wiccantoySend a Private Message to wiccantoyDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by prizm-bluegt:

Anything in particular you might be interested in for a trade? or partial trade? LMK

not really sure . aftermarket items items are highest on the list since there is so freaken much done to my car. could use a 86=88gt bumper though

------------------

DONE: 86gt 5 speed 4.9 complete rebuild with buds outback northstar pistons , delta cams E303 cam , full ported , polished , stronger head springs, and flow tested heads and manifolds. rockcrawl's custom chip , polished crank . too much to list

88 coupe t-top #656 1 of only 339 base coupes made SOLD
85 t-top BEING PARTED
87gt parts car
86 and 87 fiero database www.geocities.com/cwandall/fiero.html

prizm-bluegt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-04-2007 09:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for prizm-bluegtSend a Private Message to prizm-bluegtDirect Link to This Post
Front or rear? I still got that 87 i bought from Saxman. I can pull panels from that.
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum4/HTML/033391.html

[This message has been edited by prizm-bluegt (edited 07-04-2007).]

American Exotic

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-04-2007 09:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for American ExoticSend a Private Message to American ExoticDirect Link to This Post
I might be interested. Do you have pics? How much to send to Chicago?
wiccantoy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-04-2007 11:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wiccantoySend a Private Message to wiccantoyDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by prizm-bluegt:

Front or rear? I still got that 87 i bought from Saxman. I can pull panels from that.
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum4/HTML/033391.html

front , does it have any sagging in it ? and how many layers of paint are on it? also looking for fenders as long as there isnt a ton of paint on them

Originally posted by American Exotic:

I might be interested. Do you have pics? How much to send to Chicago?

dont have a pic at the moment they can be seen on pisa's web site . and are still in the factory black primer
urbanairpaint

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2007 01:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for urbanairpaintSend a Private Message to urbanairpaintDirect Link to This Post
PM Sent!
prizm-bluegt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2007 06:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for prizm-bluegtSend a Private Message to prizm-bluegtDirect Link to This Post
PM sent with pics!!!
American Exotic

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2007 10:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for American ExoticSend a Private Message to American ExoticDirect Link to This Post
Are these plug and play or is there anything else I will need to purchase to get these ready? If there ready to go I'll take them.
Fieroking

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 78
Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2007 02:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FierokingClick Here to visit Fieroking's HomePageSend a Private Message to FierokingDirect Link to This Post
I would be interested in the spare tail lights if the person buying the unit doesn't want the extra stop/turn lights.

Joe Sokol

------------------
85 SE Daily driver
88 Formula/GT 4.9 Allante Intake (My Baby)

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock