Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall - Archive
  FS: 20+ GT taillight screws $5 each+ shipping (discount for multiples)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

FS: 20+ GT taillight screws $5 each+ shipping (discount for multiples) by m0sh_man
Started on: 07-04-2007 03:11 PM
Replies: 7
Last post by: css9450 on 07-05-2007 02:54 PM
m0sh_man

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 163
Rate this member

Report this Post07-04-2007 03:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for m0sh_manSend a Private Message to m0sh_manDirect Link to This Post
been cleaning in my basement, found 20-30 GT taillight screws, (yes ive parted a couple GT's) all are in good usable condition, some have paint on them.

$5 each, if you buy multiples, or complete sets, ill discount them, if you want ALL my taillight screws, ill count them up and give someone a very good price.

ill ship worldwide, but figure one taillight screw to england might cost 3-4 times the actual $5 your going to spend on it.

these can go out in padded envelopes for around 2-5 bucks each package, maybe a couple bucks more to canada.

matthew

------------------

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
agrabo85fiero

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-04-2007 04:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for agrabo85fieroSend a Private Message to agrabo85fieroDirect Link to This Post
i could use 6 screws PM me
hugh

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 160
Rate this member

Report this Post07-04-2007 06:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hughSend a Private Message to hughDirect Link to This Post
Sounds like too much to me! I don't need any,thank god.
smartaxel

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post07-04-2007 07:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for smartaxelClick Here to visit smartaxel's HomePageSend a Private Message to smartaxelDirect Link to This Post
How much for a good set shipped to 48329? (No rusted phillips heads)
m0sh_man

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 163
Rate this member

Report this Post07-04-2007 10:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for m0sh_manSend a Private Message to m0sh_manDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by hugh:

Sounds like too much to me! I don't need any,thank god.

thanks, ill remember this the next time you DONT need my opinion.

not an easy thing to find if you need a set.

matthew

Fiero_Freak

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2007 12:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero_FreakSend a Private Message to Fiero_FreakDirect Link to This Post
Right, it's not how money you have IN them, it's how much they are worth to someone who NEEDS them.

I partially understand, at least I hope, that it is $5 shipped. I would just say $5 shipped for 1, each additional up to 6 is $2.00 extra a piece, or something like that.
Much more than that and it seems a bit high.
hugh

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 160
Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2007 08:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for hughSend a Private Message to hughDirect Link to This Post
I'm not trying to hurt your sales,the price just seems too high to me.If I needed them maybe I would feel differently!
css9450

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2007 02:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for css9450Send a Private Message to css9450Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by hugh:

I'm not trying to hurt your sales,the price just seems too high to me.If I needed them maybe I would feel differently!

Technically someone could make the same comment about everything for sale in this forum.

Keep in mind that while the notchback taillight screws may be a dime a dozen, the GT screws are different and seem to be much scarcer, at least in the junkyards around here. Its been ages since I've found any that weren't completely stripped.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock