KYB and Eibach sport spring 1in drop by carbonfiber_kid
Started on: 06-13-2007 07:11 PM
Replies: 11
Last post by: Cdewolfe on 07-12-2007 06:53 PM
carbonfiber_kid

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2007 07:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for carbonfiber_kidSend a Private Message to carbonfiber_kidDirect Link to This Post
I am thinking about upgrading my suspension from the KYB and Eibach sport springs
with a 1" drop, from my 88, to adjustables. They have about 3k miles on them. Also,
this would include the front lower control arms. See what interest is out there. I will get
pics also

From Fiero Store
RR Strut Pkg $230
KYB FRT Shocks $90
Eibach Springs $270
Frt Lwr Contrl Arm $170 each and that is actually 84-87 which are much easier to obtain
~$930.00 total

lets start at $600 for everything. I will have to look into shipping. Because of weight most
likely ship in multiple boxes

Keith

Here is one pic can get more **SOLD***

[This message has been edited by carbonfiber_kid (edited 07-12-2007).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
carnut122

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2007 09:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for carnut122Send a Private Message to carnut122Direct Link to This Post
Dibs, what are you asking for the springs only shipped to 30183? I don't need the lower arms.

[This message has been edited by carnut122 (edited 06-13-2007).]

pokeyfiero

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 309
Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2007 09:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroDirect Link to This Post
Total price?
Tom Slick

Feedback score:    (24)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 66
Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2007 08:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tom SlickSend a Private Message to Tom SlickDirect Link to This Post
put me in line... if the others back out.
carbonfiber_kid

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2007 04:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for carbonfiber_kidSend a Private Message to carbonfiber_kidDirect Link to This Post
OK, i will see what this stuff runs and post some kind of price
pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2007 08:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroDirect Link to This Post
Atta boy!!
carbonfiber_kid

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2007 09:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for carbonfiber_kidSend a Private Message to carbonfiber_kidDirect Link to This Post
Wow I throw out a price and it gets real quiet. I am not going to give them away. I can always
buy the conversion for the rears. Once I wipe the dust of them they look brand new. Beside
I have to start some where otherwise you end up getting I will give you $50 shipped reply.
So all that be said make a reasonable offer. I will sell the strut and shocks seprerate from
the lower control arms. Do not want to sell springs seperate yet

Keith
Tom Slick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2007 11:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tom SlickSend a Private Message to Tom SlickDirect Link to This Post
what model are the shocks, GR-2 or Gas-a-just?
i'm really interested in everything except the lower control arms and shocks unless they're the Gas-a-just.
i already have a set of used GR-2 shocks that i can reuse if needed.

give me a price on that if your willing to do that and nobody takes it all.

thanks...
carbonfiber_kid

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2007 01:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for carbonfiber_kidSend a Private Message to carbonfiber_kidDirect Link to This Post
is there a way to distinguish between the 2 types. Brian, Darth Vader, put these on just before I bought the Car.
Tom Slick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2007 01:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tom SlickSend a Private Message to Tom SlickDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by carbonfiber_kid:

is there a way to distinguish between the 2 types. Brian, Darth Vader, put these on just before I bought the Car.

the GR-2 are silver and the Gas-a-just are white. the struts are GR-2 from your photo.

thanks...
pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2007 03:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by carbonfiber_kid:

Wow I throw out a price and it gets real quiet. I am not going to give them away. I can always
buy the conversion for the rears. Once I wipe the dust of them they look brand new. Beside
I have to start some where otherwise you end up getting I will give you $50 shipped reply.
So all that be said make a reasonable offer. I will sell the strut and shocks seprerate from
the lower control arms. Do not want to sell springs seperate yet

Keith

Hey I lost track of this thread. I'm interested in talking price. Do you still have them?

PFF
System Bot
Cdewolfe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2007 06:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CdewolfeSend a Private Message to CdewolfeDirect Link to This Post
I'm thinking of doing the sme thing... mainly because the rears bottom out like a son of a ***** ... but then again I had trouble getting springs from ACE and I think I got a wonky batch (long story) Anybody know if they are still around?

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock