2.8 w/ 50k miles by carbonfiber_kid
Started on: 05-07-2007 09:51 PM
Replies: 7
Last post by: Fiero_Freak on 07-11-2007 07:44 AM
carbonfiber_kid

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2007 09:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for carbonfiber_kidSend a Private Message to carbonfiber_kidDirect Link to This Post
Alright I have a 2.8 with about 51k miles from an 88GT Thats runs greatand is really clean. I wanted
more so I am doing a 3800sc swap. At about 47k it had a new EGR solenoid, highperformance coil
pack, fiero store coolant cross over pipe, spec stage 2 clutch, WCF shorty headers, overdrive power
pully, comp rocker arms, pcm chip, new belts and K&N airfilter installed. Looking to sell the entire
engine (pick up only) but will consider parting it out. I am in Oxford Mi

[This message has been edited by carbonfiber_kid (edited 05-10-2007).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
DJCam

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2007 10:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DJCamSend a Private Message to DJCamDirect Link to This Post
pm sent
carbonfiber_kid

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2007 02:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for carbonfiber_kidSend a Private Message to carbonfiber_kidDirect Link to This Post
Read your PM's. Not ready to part out yet, I just listed. I will reply shortly if no one is interested
docbob

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2007 03:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for docbobSend a Private Message to docbobDirect Link to This Post
You have a PM
"Doc" Bob
carbonfiber_kid

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2007 10:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for carbonfiber_kidSend a Private Message to carbonfiber_kidDirect Link to This Post
Sale Pending and deposit recieved
Fiero_Freak

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-10-2007 11:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero_FreakSend a Private Message to Fiero_FreakDirect Link to This Post
SOLD

------------------
Dana Mitchell
Member of the Gateway Fiero Club
88 GT Red w/ 5-Speed,86 SE Red w/ Black 3.2L w/ T-440,87 GT Blue w/ 5-Speed, 87 GT Maroon w/ Silver w/ Auto
95 Impala SS, 95 Roadmaster Estate Wagon w/ Air Ride 2-Tone w/ Ghost Flames 07 Silverado Classic Crew Cab 5.3L, 06 HHR (wife's ride), 91 CBR1000F Is that enough?

PaulJK

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 237
Rate this member

Report this Post07-11-2007 12:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PaulJKSend a Private Message to PaulJKDirect Link to This Post
MAN I don't understand how the hell people sell stuff without putting prices in their posts ................
Fiero_Freak

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-11-2007 07:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero_FreakSend a Private Message to Fiero_FreakDirect Link to This Post
This sold a while back, just bumping it so I could leave feedback for a great seller. And I will say for one thing, he wasn't sure how much he was selling, and what everyone wanted. Everybody wanted this or that, not the whole thing. I got a great deal even driving that far to get it. Heck I'm not even upset that I ended up not needing the motor!

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock