Started on: 05-04-2007 09:54 PM
Replies: 25
Last post by: Saxman on 05-12-2007 01:39 PM
Saxman

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 114
Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2007 09:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SaxmanClick Here to visit Saxman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SaxmanDirect Link to This Post
The car I was selling whole at https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum4/HTML/033391.html is losing the new engine and trans this weekend, so I have the rest of the car for sale - not to part out (yet).

The guy who originally wanted the body can't be reached now, so I'll try it here. If I have no luck selling it, I'll start parting it out on another thread, so please don't ask here.

Again, I am pulling the engine, engine harness, trans, all shift parts and the clutch slave. Everything else is there.

Pics are availabe at the thread linked above. There is only surface rust underneath. Nothing rotted except the exhaust pipes from what I can see.

It could be ready for pickup as early as Sunday night.

Thanks for looking!

------------------
V8 "FinIERO" Fino Kit - www.finiero.com -
'87 T-top - soon to become the new "FinIERO" (fin-'yeah-row) donor car
'86 GT V8 (for sale)
'87 GT (for sale)

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
FieroGTguy

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 101
Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2007 10:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGTguyClick Here to visit FieroGTguy's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroGTguyDirect Link to This Post
Whoops, replied in the wrong post... Would you take $250 for the car, or $850 whole?

Thanks,
Greg

------------------

[This message has been edited by FieroGTguy (edited 05-04-2007).]

Saxman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2007 11:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SaxmanClick Here to visit Saxman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SaxmanDirect Link to This Post
I replied to the other thread, too, but I'll see if it sells for $300 locally first. With the rebuilt engine and trans, I can't take $850 since I can use the trans on my other cars
FieroGTguy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2007 12:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGTguyClick Here to visit FieroGTguy's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroGTguyDirect Link to This Post
Hmm... Play'n hardball, aye? Is your offer $1000 for the car still good? It will save you a lot of work this weekend. You'll be able to kick back and relax.

Greg
Ditkaphile

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2007 12:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DitkaphileSend a Private Message to DitkaphileDirect Link to This Post
As if I wasn't already having a hard time selling my SE with no engine
Ditkaphile

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2007 12:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DitkaphileSend a Private Message to DitkaphileDirect Link to This Post

Ditkaphile

816 posts
Member since Apr 2007
Saxman, can I interest you in a SE with no engine?
Saxman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2007 01:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SaxmanClick Here to visit Saxman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SaxmanDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Ditkaphile:

Saxman, can I interest you in a SE with no engine?

Only if I wanted a divorce...

Actually, a 3800sc is on my list so I will eventually be looking, but right now I still have another Fiero to sell (the V8) before I am in good standing with my wife.

The boat, the Fino, the Mach 1, my neglected golf clubs and a truckload of mulch .... too many projects and not enough time to even mow the lawn. I need a goat...
Saxman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2007 01:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SaxmanClick Here to visit Saxman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SaxmanDirect Link to This Post

Saxman

5151 posts
Member since May 2005

Originally posted by FieroGTguy:

Hmm... Play'n hardball, aye? Is your offer $1000 for the car still good? It will save you a lot of work this weekend. You'll be able to kick back and relax.

Greg

PM sent. I only wish I could kick back with 3 kids growing too fast for their own good.

I don't consider it hardball. I just happen to have time on my side - plus I could sell all the parts and make a lot more $ than $1k from these parts. ) Like you said - I could use the time (and space).

Give me a call before I get the cherry picker out tomorrow afternoon.
Saxman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2007 01:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SaxmanClick Here to visit Saxman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SaxmanDirect Link to This Post

Saxman

5151 posts
Member since May 2005
I replied on the other thread, too, but we'll have to work on a deal for just the body since I did not hear from you. Now is my only chance to remove those drivetrain parts. If I don't take the parts out now, I won't be able to remove them for a few weeks and that ties up my garage once again.

If the body does not sell locally on Craigs list for $300, we can talk about your offer of $250 next week.

Thanks!

[This message has been edited by Saxman (edited 05-05-2007).]

FieroGTguy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2007 11:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGTguyClick Here to visit FieroGTguy's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroGTguyDirect Link to This Post
I left you a message because you didn't answer.

I was planning on sending the payment on Monday.

Let me know what's up.

Greg
Saxman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2007 11:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SaxmanClick Here to visit Saxman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SaxmanDirect Link to This Post
Sorry, Greg. We may be able to work a deal on the body if it does not sell locally.

I saw no message on my cell and no caller ID with an unrecognized number or anything like that. Maybe you dialed the wrong number?
PFF
System Bot
skstibi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2007 12:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for skstibiSend a Private Message to skstibiDirect Link to This Post
can't you bump it closer to Colorado? Yeesh. This is exactly what I have been looking for....
Oh well, I will keep looking until something closer pops up.
Saxman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2007 08:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SaxmanClick Here to visit Saxman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SaxmanDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by skstibi:

can't you bump it closer to Colorado? Yeesh. This is exactly what I have been looking for....
Oh well, I will keep looking until something closer pops up.

Good luck!
Saxman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2007 08:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SaxmanClick Here to visit Saxman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SaxmanDirect Link to This Post

Saxman

5151 posts
Member since May 2005

Originally posted by Saxman:

Sorry, Greg. We may be able to work a deal on the body if it does not sell locally.

I saw no message on my cell and no caller ID with an unrecognized number or anything like that. Maybe you dialed the wrong number?

PM Received, FieroGTguy. Sorry, but you called after 9 pm and I could not let the only time I had to work on the car pass by.

Good luck in your quest for another Fiero!
greengoblin0129

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 102
Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2007 07:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for greengoblin0129Click Here to visit greengoblin0129's HomePageSend a Private Message to greengoblin0129Direct Link to This Post
PM SENT!!!!
Saxman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2007 07:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SaxmanClick Here to visit Saxman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SaxmanDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by greengoblin0129:

PM SENT!!!!

Thanks for clearing things up for me, GG0129! (whew...)

BTW everyone, the 87 GT body is still for sale (for now).
prizm-bluegt

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2007 10:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for prizm-bluegtSend a Private Message to prizm-bluegtDirect Link to This Post
Sent you a pm!!!! I want it! I want it!

[This message has been edited by prizm-bluegt (edited 05-06-2007).]

wiccantoy

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 90
Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2007 10:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wiccantoySend a Private Message to wiccantoyDirect Link to This Post
yo sax man if it doesnt sell and the panels are clean (not the paint) ill buy it just for the damn parts.
Saxman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2007 10:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SaxmanClick Here to visit Saxman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SaxmanDirect Link to This Post
PM sent, PBlue.

WIccantoy - the panels are rattle-canned like I said, but useable. It looks like PBlue beat you to it, though.

I did find that I have the rocker panels (black) and a drivers side outer door panel (red) is you are looking for those. Let me know. I can bring them up as far as Reisterstown for ya.
Saxman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2007 10:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SaxmanClick Here to visit Saxman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SaxmanDirect Link to This Post

Saxman

5151 posts
Member since May 2005

Originally posted by wiccantoy:

yo sax man if it doesnt sell and the panels are clean (not the paint) ill buy it just for the damn parts.

On second thought - save your money to buy my V8 GT!!
wiccantoy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2007 10:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wiccantoySend a Private Message to wiccantoyDirect Link to This Post
i have been trying to buy that thing for a while . sell my t-top or take it as a trade damn it grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr i told you ill be down that day for it with the trailer ready to go
PFF
System Bot
Saxman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2007 11:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SaxmanClick Here to visit Saxman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SaxmanDirect Link to This Post
Your killin' me! If only I could keep another Fiero around here.

The V8 ain't moving soon, so take your time and sell that 88.
wiccantoy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2007 11:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wiccantoySend a Private Message to wiccantoyDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Saxman:

Your killin' me! If only I could keep another Fiero around here.

The V8 ain't moving soon, so take your time and sell that 88.

you know damn well the t-top is worth more than im asking for it . you can take it as a partial trade and sell it for a profit .....
Saxman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2007 07:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SaxmanClick Here to visit Saxman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SaxmanDirect Link to This Post
Or I could just live in it when I get kicked out of the house...
Saxman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2007 04:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SaxmanClick Here to visit Saxman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SaxmanDirect Link to This Post

Saxman

5151 posts
Member since May 2005

Originally posted by prizm-bluegt:

Sent you a pm!!!! I want it! I want it!

So - she's sold!

Nice talking with you, p-bgt.

I'll talk to you tomorrow about the pickup date. Thanks!
Saxman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2007 01:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SaxmanClick Here to visit Saxman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SaxmanDirect Link to This Post
Thanks Prism-Blue! Nice to finally meet you.

I hope the weekend traffice was OK on your ride home.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock