94 Stealth R/T for Trade by 3084me
Started on: 04-14-2007 09:44 PM
Replies: 12
Last post by: 3084me on 04-18-2007 10:18 PM
3084me

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2007 09:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 3084meSend a Private Message to 3084meDirect Link to This Post
Hi Guy's and Gal's,

I know lot of us are into other things other than Fieros. (Ok, there... I said it. We have other interests. It's true...

I'm looking to "cut down the heard" to 2 project cars so I'm cleaning house. If anyone is interested, or if you know someone who may be interested, I'm looking to trade my:

1994 Dodge Stealth R/T (Non Turbo).

A few years back I built a supercharged 383 SBC that I never installed into anything and I'm looking to install that into something now that I'm wrapping up my SBC 308 Replica.

This is what I'm looking for:

1st choice - mid 70's to mid/late 80's Corvette of similar value with No Engine or destroyed engine, Manual car preferred, Will consider some light body damage and Possibly automatic car.

2nd choice - 93+ Firebird / Camaro (V8 Car only). Manual Preferred but will consider an Auto, No Engine = perfect / Damaged Engine = perfect.

3rd choice - WIll possibly consider a 3rd Gen Camaro / FIrebird Ragtop of comparable value.

4th choice any interesting SBC donor car.

On the Stealth. Current Kelly Blue Book ranges from $4600 for FAIR CONDITION to $5600 or so for Excellent Condition. Good Condition ranges in between. The R/T's on E-bay recently have been in the $5000 to $6300 for the N/A R/T's - Many with over 100K on the odometer.

I figured before I just pop the car on E-bay, I'd post to a few forums and see what other car lovers have "in their stable". I've seen so many other car enthusiasts post "For Trade" listings, I thought I'd give it a shot.

If you feel that your project is in the general ballpark "value-wise" let me know. I'm just looking for a fair trade. I'm not looking to "lowball you" on your project. Please don't do that to me.

I'm not looking for a basket case and If you feel your project is worth less $$$ and want to do a trade + cash, I may consider that depending on car.

If you have something comparable or interesting, let's talk.If you are close to PA, Let's check out each other's "stuff". I'd prefer something local so we can both see each car in person.

PM or post for details.

1994 Dodge Stealth R/T
Arctic White Paint
16" stock and 17" aftermarket wheels - Both sets.
83,000 original miles
Solid Roof Car
Automatic w/ overdrive
Dual Air Bags
Power Windows, Locks, Tilt Cruise,
24 valve 222HP DOHC V6
Red and Black (cloth) 2- tone interior - (8 out of 10 possibly 9 or 10) NO rips, tears etc, Perfect Dash, New Headliner
Factory GFX and Rear Spoiler

Current NY inspection 5/07. I just brought the car back (adult family member has been driving for 2 years) from NY, almost 3 hour flawless drive home. Clean NY title. Great daily driver.

E-mail / post or PM for details. I will tell you every little thing about this car , quirky Stealth / 3000GT things etc. I've had 6 of these cars (still have 2) and know them well. I'm putting together a list now. Paint is in very nice shape. No major dents / body damage etc. No surprises. No ripped / torn panels. Original 16" wheels in very nice shape, Tires (16") have about another year worth of tread left. 17" rims (chrome) shown in pics need tires replaced - have some minor chrome peeling but still look nice.

Interior pretty much looks like a new car. Runs Good. Body is in nice shape has some minor chips as a 13 year old car would. Has 3 dings on passenger side. Not a hard fix and looks very nice as is. Arctic White Paint is Lacquer not Base Coat / Clear Coat so touch up is very easy. (front and rear bumpers were fading, repainted and are almost impossible to tell). Lacquer blends so much better than the White Pearl that was offered.

I'll add more to the description but feel free to ask. I have a bunch of pics as well.

P.S. The interior pics below were a little dark so I lightened them. They "washed" out a bit. The seats are a dark red not pink or faded. (The seat bottoms give you an accurate idea of color).

------------------
I'm not driving too fast, . . . I'm flying too low.

[This message has been edited by 3084me (edited 04-14-2007).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
GT2efiero

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2007 11:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GT2efieroSend a Private Message to GT2efieroDirect Link to This Post
Bump for a nice car, To bad it isn't a manual. Well while i'm at it....to bad it's not a Twin Turbo. Again bump for a nice car !!
3084me

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2007 12:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 3084meSend a Private Message to 3084meDirect Link to This Post

Thanks for the bump.

I hear you about the manual. I'm 6'2" and my last R/T TT was a blast but my knee would always hit the door panel letting out the clutch (trying to avoid the steering wheel with my knee). The TT cars are really fun and the all wheel drive really launches quite well but they are a bit small inside.

This one is just a bone stock un-altered auto and so is my wifes 98 3KGT SL.

------------------

GT2efiero

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2007 01:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GT2efieroSend a Private Message to GT2efieroDirect Link to This Post
Wow i think my mind's going...Is it the stealth R/T that has the aero active spoiler and the All Wheel Steering? Hard to find a stealth this nice with that few of miles for that good of price. Some one hop on this offer quick!
InTheLead

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2007 03:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for InTheLeadSend a Private Message to InTheLeadDirect Link to This Post
*Edit* Not worth the trade.

Shouldn't this be in OT?

[This message has been edited by InTheLead (edited 04-15-2007).]

84fierotrevor

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 351
Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2007 07:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fierotrevorSend a Private Message to 84fierotrevorDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by GT2efiero:

Wow i think my mind's going...Is it the stealth R/T that has the aero active spoiler and the All Wheel Steering? Hard to find a stealth this nice with that few of miles for that good of price. Some one hop on this offer quick!

non turbo's where fwd.

3084me

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2007 11:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 3084meSend a Private Message to 3084meDirect Link to This Post
Correct,

FWD unless they are TT.

The Stealth R/T was available with Twin Turbo, All wheel drive, all wheel steering. Manual Trans Only on all Twin Turbo Cars , No active Aero on the Stealths.

Active Aero was available on the 3000GT VR-4 only with Twin Turbo, AWD, AWS and manual trans. In addition to the rear spoiler slanting downward (motorized) at higher speeds, many people don't know that the front spoiler also had a bottom lip portion that moved as well. Active Aero was discontinued in 1996 due to lots of issues.

Can't really touch a low mileage RT/ TT or VR-4 for this price with low mileage and not beat to crap that's for sure...

Twin Turbo Cars were 300HP on the earlier ones and 320 on the later ones. My last RT/TT dyno'd at 397 with some minor mods. Not a "blistering fast" rocket but a very nice street car. Active Aero can be pretty problematic and now, hard to find parts for but pretty cool. The all wheel drive and all wheel steering on these TT cars was actually a bit ahead of it's time considering I bought my first Stealth RT/TT in 1993 Brand new and the cars debuted 2 years before that in the U.S..

looooooooog bump

------------------

[This message has been edited by 3084me (edited 04-15-2007).]

3084me

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2007 06:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 3084meSend a Private Message to 3084meDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by InTheLead:

*Edit* Not worth the trade.

? ? ?

------------------

Mr. Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2007 12:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Mr. FieroSend a Private Message to Mr. FieroDirect Link to This Post
I've got a red 1992 Dodge Stealth Twin Turbo with 53K on it tucked away under a cover in my garage. Great cars for the money provided you can find one in good shape. Free Bump!

http://s116.photobucket.com...current=IMG_0173.jpg
AJ7

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 69
Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2007 08:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AJ7Send a Private Message to AJ7Direct Link to This Post
hmmm too bad your in PA, I have a 86 z28, I know it's probably not really what your looking for, but I've been looking for something like you have. also, it has just under 100k..
3084me

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2007 05:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 3084meSend a Private Message to 3084meDirect Link to This Post
Mr. Fiero,

Nice car,

My 93 TT was a twin! It looked identical (I did not have the Brunette Option that yours has though I loved that car. Firestorm Red was my favorite color. That was my first Stealth.
------------------

[This message has been edited by 3084me (edited 04-18-2007).]

PFF
System Bot
AJ7

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 69
Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2007 09:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AJ7Send a Private Message to AJ7Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by 3084me:

Mr. Fiero,

Nice car,

My 93 TT was a twin! It looked identical (I did not have the Brunette Option that yours has though I loved that car. Firestorm Red was my favorite color. That was my first Stealth.

cant stand them, was looking today and that's all I could find is red ones.. lol I like to be different.

sorry, back on topic. lol
3084me

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2007 10:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 3084meSend a Private Message to 3084meDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by AJ7:

cant stand them, was looking today and that's all I could find is red ones.. lol I like to be different.

sorry, back on topic. lol

You have a point I guess. In 93 they were still pretty "new" so I guess the red just looked good. I never thought I would like them in white until I bought my wife her 3KGT in Pearl. The Arctic White like mine above is a little brighter than the Pearl but they kind of "grew on me". All of my other cars are black which is my personal all time favorite color.
------------------

[This message has been edited by 3084me (edited 04-18-2007).]

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock