Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall - Archive
  6 grand you take all of it or what you want! It's gotta go NOW! (Page 1)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
6 grand you take all of it or what you want! It's gotta go NOW! by DjDraggin
Started on: 03-11-2007 05:57 AM
Replies: 49
Last post by: flames4me on 03-30-2007 01:26 PM
DjDraggin

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post03-11-2007 05:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DjDragginSend a Private Message to DjDragginDirect Link to This Post
So it looks like the sale is not going through, I've called him a couple times but he's not contacted me back. Its as easy as this, you wire me 6 grand and you get the whole lot of my fiero stuff or what ever you want! If you'd like so you know the money is going towards my mortage you can even wire it direct to my countrywide home loans!!! All that matters is this gets paid before the 16th!

So for 6 Gs you can have it all if you like! I'm not kidding! And this is unreal! if it says anything I paid this just for the 308 with a blown v6! (as it looks in my sig) stock ripped up grey interior, bad suspension, and a weak trans! Now look at it! AND you can have a 87 GT 3800SC thats 95% complete and the complete norhtstar motor and wiring.

I really dont want to sit here and type out everything. so PLEASE look over all these post and the ones in the orig post and then look at every pics on phoenixfoto.smugmug.com and theres a caption under each pic about the parts for sale.

Once again this is a no part out deal. If one thing get parted out then the sets are useless and parting out will not get me the money soon enough. buy the complete lot and then you may part it out and sell what you dont need (and make your money back Im sure!)

I'll try to do a few updates but I've not been able to get any sleep today and was up all yesterday and I'm working third shift (1030p-630a) at a bulk mail printing place (yeah I make junk mail, see what happens when deals fall though? LOL) if your serious and willing to save me email or PM me and I'll give you my digits and we can discuss the sale. If you have any questions please ask. Money talks though. I have no other options! Thank you.

last post https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum4/HTML/035855.html
first post with the most info is there on the top.
Also you can do a search for djdraggin in archive and theres a bunch of other pics and info around PFF.

------------------

Ferrari 308 GTB rebody on a modified 86SE chasis Soon to have a highly hooped up 3800SC..Ohh yeah baby!! I like a lil Whine with my meal when I go out to eat Rice
Contacts _ AIM / Zildjianfx _ Yahoo / djdraggin
Remember, always brush your milk, drink your teeth, dont do sleep and get eight hours of drugs.

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
flames4me

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-11-2007 12:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for flames4meSend a Private Message to flames4meDirect Link to This Post
holy hell, let me get this in a standardized form... is this for a complete 308 mira as in your other pics (red with custom red interior), black fiero with an almost done 3.8SC? plus a N* ready to go in a fiero, with all those misc other spare parts? if you can clairify if i got anything wrong and missed some of the major things (cars, engines, big stuff). i know i did. thanks

do you have a trailer the buyer could borrow?

------------------
1986 Silver 5 speed Fiero 3.4 DOHC
Bored .30, Fully balanced and blueprinted
13.93@101mph as it is on the street.
... ... !
350ci 400hp/tq SBC, 4 bolt main
Spec Stage 3, Nitrous Oxide, many extras.
87 GT 5-speed Getrag, power everything.

DjDraggin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-11-2007 01:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DjDragginSend a Private Message to DjDragginDirect Link to This Post
well atleast someone out of 100 lookers has their eyes open. Yes you are correct (except its a mera splash, but very good one since its handlaid glass and not a gun) My MASSSSIVE loss is going to be someones MASSSIVE gain. I owe the mortage company just a hair under 6 grand for payments since dec. As it stands Im on my last chance of hope. If I lose the house I have nowhere to stay, Hell I doubt I could even get an apt right now! missing payments took my 780 credit score and cut it in HALF! (I cant refi or get a HELC) I have to sell it or im screeeeeewed My GF is also riding on this as shes in a cusody battle right now with her Ex for her 6yr old that dont want to live with her dad. Its just insane and thats why Im asing this insane price!

I've only had tire kickers and people only looking for parts. Only thing is theres are near complete cars. Look over the pics with a fine tooth comb (nobody has STIlLL yet to look at the pics in origional size on the photo site, people they are huge and show killer detail! its as if your there looking at the parts) But as I was saying If this kind of work to get a finished product is out of your leauge you might not want to buy it. I'm very detail oriented and put alot of time and effort into getting everything to look and work the best I could on the budget I had. I'd love to write up a detailed list of all I have but damn it would take forever! Just see it like this. Either way you go your buying one and getting another project for free! the kitcar is well worth 6 grand and the 3800SC car is also well worth 6 grand. I dont have the time to mess with it but you could part out what you dont want and get your money back! I was just a fool and didnt factor in being out of a good job for this long! I still dont have one but I'll scrape by somehow till I do (I have a $18,000 drumset as my emergency backup but thats as my last hope! Ive been building it up for 15 yrs!)

So there you have it. in a nutshell. If you have any questions ask away and I'll do my best to answer them. BTW no sorry I dont have a trailer. and the northstar is in full stock form from its donor, nothings been done to it but pulled the cradle out and every single wire from the car.

Gotta run the lil one just had a birthday yesterday and needs me to assemble her toys. Thanks for looking people.

------------------

Ferrari 308 GTB rebody on a modified 86SE chasis Soon to have a highly hooped up 3800SC..Ohh yeah baby!! I like a lil Whine with my meal when I go out to eat Rice
Contacts _ AIM / Zildjianfx _ Yahoo / djdraggin
Remember, always brush your milk, drink your teeth, dont do sleep and get eight hours of drugs.

pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 309
Rate this member

Report this Post03-11-2007 02:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroDirect Link to This Post
Very interested but shipping is a major problem.
flames4me

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-11-2007 03:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for flames4meSend a Private Message to flames4meDirect Link to This Post
i have been looking through your various photos and they seem to be in stages, it can get kind of confusing where the projects are now (whats been done, whats left). maybe just a suggestion of an interested buyer, but you might want to create a list of the major things that are worth good amounts of money, just to show me and other possible buyers what you have that would make it a "buy it immediatly" type sale. i have seen your pics of the garage with little things in it (getrag, mera parts, engine parts, suspension parts, etc) which is great for details like you said, however it just doesnt show buyers the absolute gold mine that you probably have here.

to make it less time consuming for you, you could make a single post with differant websites/threads that show each differant major part that you have... and point out which pics show the completed form on how those items are as they sit right now. (mera pics/info... 3800sc pics/info... N* pics... other car pics/info...) otherwise it it time consuming and confusing for me and others to try and track down the pics that we are looking for.

hope this helps you sell everything faster!!
DjDraggin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-11-2007 03:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DjDragginSend a Private Message to DjDragginDirect Link to This Post
I'll try this evening but I've been living on limited amounts of sleep and I work sun-fri nights 10:30-6:30am and tonight is the last night for us to be with Ana for two weeks (only get her for three days every two weeks) I keep coming across more and more as I dig around my boxed up belongings just the other day I came across all my Ferrari replica body stickers I got from Dickman along with all my FOCOA mags which are all included. Again I know everyone is eyeing the 3800. and again, just quickly off the top of my head all it needs is a fuel pump, exhaust, few nuts and bolts. serp belt (maybe able to get from fast fieors since he did the wiring harness, water pump/mount, and hell a few other things. Im getting barked at so I have to go. more later.
Back On Holiday

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post03-11-2007 05:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayDirect Link to This Post
someone needs to find a partner and grab this deal and help someone out at the same time, the 3800sc harnass is worth $900 alone since thats what Loyde charges for one.
AusFiero

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 326
Rate this member

Report this Post03-11-2007 06:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AusFieroClick Here to visit AusFiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to AusFieroDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pokeyfiero:

Very interested but shipping is a major problem.

Know exactly how ya feel Pokey.
greengoblin0129

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 102
Rate this member

Report this Post03-11-2007 07:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for greengoblin0129Click Here to visit greengoblin0129's HomePageSend a Private Message to greengoblin0129Direct Link to This Post
How much for just the 3800SC engine. I'm looking for a replacment 3800SC engine for my fiero, it locked up on me. Would you be willing to sell just the engine?

Thanks, Ryan
86GT3.4DOHC

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 306
Rate this member

Report this Post03-11-2007 07:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86GT3.4DOHCSend a Private Message to 86GT3.4DOHCDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Back On Holiday:

someone needs to find a partner and grab this deal and help someone out at the same time, the 3800sc harnass is worth $900 alone since thats what Loyde charges for one.

I did mine in an afternoon or so....
pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-11-2007 08:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by AusFiero:

Hell Jim the money isn't a problem. This is a great deal. We have a car hauler but it would only fit one car and as much stuff. I am looking into renting a larger hauler but things are expensive.
PFF
System Bot
flames4me

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-12-2007 10:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for flames4meSend a Private Message to flames4meDirect Link to This Post
just a thought, if one person would be willing to stick 6,000$ out there, i am sure he would be willing to keep some of the stuff in his garage until other people come buy to pick it up. if one person pays 6,000 and has enough people who are dedicated to certain parts, they could just pay the person who bought it all and come buy and pick up whatever specific parts they bought for a lesser value. (one person buys it all, then parts it out slowly... if DjDraggin would be willing to keep some stuff in his garage for a while), just a thought.

hell, if i can get probably $2k in guarenteed sales (or more), i MIGHT be able to do it
DjDraggin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-12-2007 01:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DjDragginSend a Private Message to DjDragginDirect Link to This Post
hahaha man U sumed up my post I was going to post last night untill I noticed I forgot to reset my clocks for DLST!!! I had to run outa here like a bat into heLL!!!
I wouldnt mind at all holding on to what ever (heck its sat there for ages anyways while I rebuild over and over. LOL). I just got a letter today anouncing forclosue on the property. they want their money bad!!! see here

This images is larger than 102400 bytes. Click to view.

This is the deal of the century for someone, I hate to do it as many of you know! But due to that above I HAVE too! It's all gotta go. Trust me I wanted to save something fieor for the future dream but if this is the only way I'll get the money then so be it. (sad thing is I declined rides in all kinds of 3800sc's and N* fieros because I wanted to feel it in my own car. now I'll just have to wait longer. you guys know the prices of these items so I dont need to post them. I know what I have invested over the last 10 yrs and it turns my stomach. Eagle scouts honor this is worth ever single penny. If not I'll refund you. I'm a horid sales person, and dont have the time to make it all pretty. We're all big boys and know how to deal in a transaction like this. I'm not one to ask for help but ight now I am. I made a huge mistake and am paying for it now. Thanks for all your support!

If you are seriously interested I can get you more details on anything and get better pics of specified items. PM me also for my number if you'd like to discuss it over the phone. time is flying though!

I'll be back on later this evening. I've not slept yet!

[This message has been edited by DjDraggin (edited 03-12-2007).]

DjDraggin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-13-2007 12:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DjDragginSend a Private Message to DjDragginDirect Link to This Post
it is now the 13th.

Who ever is Paul, I'm unable to send you emails. PM me. and I'll get you my #

[This message has been edited by DjDraggin (edited 03-13-2007).]

Rare87GT

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 173
Rate this member

Report this Post03-13-2007 02:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Rare87GTSend a Private Message to Rare87GTDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by DjDraggin:

it is now the 13th.

Who ever is Paul, I'm unable to send you emails. PM me. and I'll get you my #

I sent you a PM. Let me know asap.

Thanks,
Amir

------------------

1 of 2: Graphite Grey Pearl 87 GT 5 spd: 2.8L (Best 1/4 mile: 15.57@87mph, 2.0 60ft)
2 of 2: Ferrari Red 88 Formula/4T65EHD: 97 GTP Motor (Best 1/4 mile: 12.09@115mph, 1.89 60ft w/True Street Radial Tires not Drag Radials!)

My CarDomain Site
My Friend Garrod's CarDomain Site

fastback 88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-13-2007 04:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fastback 88Send a Private Message to fastback 88Direct Link to This Post
very interested pm me your number I
DjDraggin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-14-2007 09:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DjDragginSend a Private Message to DjDragginDirect Link to This Post
Bumpy to keep this alive incase any buyers fallout again. I cant risk lossing the sale again. As Ive been infomed by my mortiage co that Im in forclosure.. I swear to god this company hasnt done anything right from day one. stay far away from ****rywide loans! everything Ive asked them to do never happened and everything they have ever promised hasnt happened. So now Im screwed even more since I have to dig up more Fn money to pay for reinstatment stuff and laywer fees! (gee what did the laywer sneese in the folders directiona dn now hes gotta get paid?) I would of never been in this problem had Ala acbar jehaid baba Actually did as he said and processed my bill as a repaymnet and not sent it into a collect status! Im sooo F'd.

I'm still blown away that people aint all over this like white on rice! If it has ANYTHING to do with fieros and its in my haouse its yours! tons of body panels, Stereos, spair rims and racing slicks, your getting 4 MOTORS!! 2 cars with full poly, the 86 SE (kit) runs like no other, Strongest V6 Ive ever seen, all my 3800SC stuff. and just parts upon parts upon parts..

If you cant sell half of what your getting and make your money back I'll be damned. then again I think I already am.
Jesse_James

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-14-2007 11:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jesse_JamesSend a Private Message to Jesse_JamesDirect Link to This Post
PM sent!
Australian

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-15-2007 12:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AustralianClick Here to visit Australian's HomePageSend a Private Message to AustralianDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by AusFiero:

i third that
flames4me

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-15-2007 11:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for flames4meSend a Private Message to flames4meDirect Link to This Post
bump for you, what is the last possible due date you need the money?
Songman

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-15-2007 01:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanDirect Link to This Post
DJ, What exactly does your car look like right now? I know you had some body work done on it. Do you have a picture of the current condition?

Like so many others, I would buy all this but it would cost me more to get it here from MO than it would be worth.

Good luck. I'm sure something will come up.
PFF
System Bot
pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-15-2007 03:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Songman:

DJ, What exactly does your car look like right now? I know you had some body work done on it. Do you have a picture of the current condition?

Like so many others, I would buy all this but it would cost me more to get it here from MO than it would be worth.

Good luck. I'm sure something will come up.

I did the math four or 5 times I just don't make much after all the work of moving and then selling it and sending it back out again. If I need this stuff though it is such a great freaking deal. It makes me want to start another five projects.. Looking at this thread is killing me.

flames4me

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-15-2007 05:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for flames4meSend a Private Message to flames4meDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pokeyfiero:

Looking at this thread is killing me.

dido!
DjDraggin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-15-2007 10:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DjDragginSend a Private Message to DjDragginDirect Link to This Post
well since im in forclosure now.. I guess its a ASAP thing.. the sooner I pay the less chance of it going on the block and having outragous laywer fees. Im going to call the laywers tomorrow and tell them whats up.. I already chewed out countrywide. I REALLLLLLLLLY Fn hate them.
Songman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-17-2007 10:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanDirect Link to This Post
Are there any recent pictures of the car anywhere?
greengoblin0129

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-17-2007 10:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for greengoblin0129Click Here to visit greengoblin0129's HomePageSend a Private Message to greengoblin0129Direct Link to This Post
Just ebay all your stuff for a buy it now price of 6K
wiccantoy

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 90
Rate this member

Report this Post03-17-2007 12:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wiccantoySend a Private Message to wiccantoyDirect Link to This Post
ok the man is about to loose his house . there are at least 2 people on the topic that have the money ( 6k ) but dont want all the items . and wont pay unless there is a guarentee of a sell of a few of the other items. who on here wants a few of the other parts and would be willing to put there money where there mouth is ? elect a neutral person to hold the money till the main purchaser can feel comfortable will the total purchase. it really does seem like someone can make money on this offer. and it really is for a good cause. save your self money with a deal on a few purchases , and save the poor mans house. If i had the money i would offer it up for everything here in a heart beat. so the least i can do is offer a few idea's to help you out. good luck either way

------------------

DONE: 86gt 5 speed 4.9 complete rebuild with buds outback northstar pistons , delta cams E303 cam , full ported , polished , stronger head springs, and flow tested heads and manifolds. rockcrawl's custom chip , polished crank . too much to list

88 coupe t-top #656 1 of only 339 base coupes made
85 t-top
87gt parts car
86 and 87 fiero database www.geocities.com/cwandall/fiero.html

Songman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-17-2007 12:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanDirect Link to This Post
It's really too far for me but I might still be interested but I would need to see the current condition of the car and so far that hasn't happened.
DjDraggin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-17-2007 03:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DjDragginSend a Private Message to DjDragginDirect Link to This Post
So now it seems as if Amir (rare) has also disappeared... someone be frank with me here.. just why isnt anyone jumping like mexicians across the border for this deal? (sorry for the anology BUT DAMN!) what is it thats scaring everyone off? I mean I see other cars and motors and small junk sell all day long, but when someone comes to the forum thats been here for ohhhhh 5+ yrs and is in dead need of help, everyone scaters. I know fiero'ers are, lets say cheep, and this is why Im sitting here looking at a 10 grand loss over what all I have for sale!!!! Dont ask me to come lower cause im not, and I cant its already rock bottom (do you sleep well at night stealing from the poor?) for what im getting rid of.

You see the pics already. I have thousands on the net. read the descriptions at the bottom and it'll tell you about what your looking at (you've been to a musuem right? same concept) If your able to look at the pics Ive posted and go Humm not bad but price is kinda high, your high and share your crack with me! Ive watched 308 kits sell on ebay for the last 7 yrs and mine in its junker state woulda still pulled 8G. Only thing it needs is front repair and volla. look at the wheatstock pics. thats what you could have for 6 grand. ONTOP of a northstar to play with, a 87 GT fastback, a 3800SC thats ohhh 90ish % fiunished! and a trailer full of other fiero items.

Im starting to think you people think Im trying to pawn off my junk or something. maybe I should of just asked the orig 10 and came down to 6! that way you'd know its worth it right? If one mans word aint worth the dirt he stands on then what is this world come too? I give up.. if you want it ask real questions, Im tired of sleepless nights, constant fights with the woman, Being days away from loosing two of my dreams (house and fieros) and just being fed up with the world. Sorry If I sound like I'm pissed off, but thats cause I am.

6 grand for everything Fiero I have, if its fiero related and I own it, for 6 grand you will own it. (and as Ive now found out this still wont cover it now, but I wont raise my asking price or accept it cause 6 is what I asked for.) Ohh and as far as ebay goes I dont have the time to mess with it. and I'd rather pass this on to someone here on the fiero forum. if you really want me to I can and then you can buy it via ebay if you feel ""safer" that way.

[This message has been edited by DjDraggin (edited 03-17-2007).]

smartaxel

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post03-17-2007 04:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for smartaxelClick Here to visit smartaxel's HomePageSend a Private Message to smartaxelDirect Link to This Post
I am not a contender for the stuff.. But, i will share "my" point of view..

A. Sucks that you could lose the house.. That would be horible.

B. I think a lot of us are only a month or so from similar problems. In all honestly, a year ago, I'd have killed for a 308, and all the stuff for that price. 2 years ago, I'd have bought it. Thing is.. (In Michigan) things are a lot tighter, and I think overall money is tigher for everyone. Right now, a lot of us (or at least me) have to be really careful with our $$. Things we'd normally jump at are just not possible these days. The $$ is just not available.

You've got a great deal going there. Kinda like here in Michigan. Homes that would normally have sold in a month-time are on the market for years- even at incredible prices. The economy just isn't as good as is once was.
greengoblin0129

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-17-2007 04:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for greengoblin0129Click Here to visit greengoblin0129's HomePageSend a Private Message to greengoblin0129Direct Link to This Post

6 grand for everything Fiero I have, if its fiero related and I own it, for 6 grand you will own it. (and as Ive now found out this still wont cover it now, but I wont raise my asking price or accept it cause 6 is what I asked for.) Ohh and as far as ebay goes I dont have the time to mess with it. and I'd rather pass this on to someone here on the fiero forum. if you really want me to I can and then you can buy it via ebay if you feel ""safer" that way.

I not looking to buy all 6K of parts, if I had the money on hand I would be all over it. I know you would rather pass the deal onto someone on here but, if your running out of time to sell these parts it's somthing to think about. I'm sure if you had a buy it now price of 6K, it would go pretty quick. Only takes a half hour if that to set up an account, and listing a item only takes a couple mins. Throw some pics on there and copy/paste what you've already wrote on here, on there. Just somthing to think about, theres a ton more Fiero owner looking on ebay for deals then there is on this forum. If you need help listing a auction on there let me know.
PFF
System Bot
DjDraggin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-17-2007 04:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DjDragginSend a Private Message to DjDragginDirect Link to This Post
yeah smartaxel I know the feeling. Thing I dont get is why wouldnt ****rywide loans even assist me one bit even when I begged for it. its like they want the house but then there have been three houses on our street sitting for sale for what seemed like a year. I really wish now that I didnt shread all those offer for mortage protection plans and maybe gotten on one. but then I'd prob be worse off..

another kicker.. I cant for the life of me find a renter either. Im on cragslist, and like 8 roommate sites and NOTHING! this is just one of the profiles you might be able to see (tell me if your not able) http://www.roomster.net/pro...edin&sort_order=DESC and in two months Ive only had three people interested!! What is this world coming too?

[This message has been edited by DjDraggin (edited 03-17-2007).]

Jesse_James

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2007 02:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Jesse_JamesSend a Private Message to Jesse_JamesDirect Link to This Post
Do you still Have the 308 car? I sent a PM but maby you didin't see it, let me know.

------------------

DjDraggin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2007 11:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DjDragginSend a Private Message to DjDragginDirect Link to This Post
Stuffs going on ebay.. how should I go about doing it?

308 alone, 3800Sc alone and northstar alone? or as a bulk sale like here? Whats going to get me my money faster? And how do I get that money faster? I dont have time to wait for a downpaymnet and then payment upon pickup cause well I dont have time.. and how do I cover my butt? Ive never sold anything on ebay before.. Thanks
Songman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2007 05:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanDirect Link to This Post

You see the pics already. I have thousands on the net. read the descriptions at the bottom and it'll tell you about what your looking at (you've been to a musuem right? same concept) If your able to look at the pics Ive posted and go Humm not bad but price is kinda high, your high and share your crack with me! Ive watched 308 kits sell on ebay for the last 7 yrs and mine in its junker state woulda still pulled 8G. Only thing it needs is front repair and volla. look at the wheatstock pics. thats what you could have for 6 grand. ONTOP of a northstar to play with, a 87 GT fastback, a 3800SC thats ohhh 90ish % fiunished! and a trailer full of other fiero items.

Really not trying to be a smartass and I am sure you are offering a good deal... I knew from a very long time ago when I was here a lot that the car had front end damage. I also know that you have lots of pictures on the net. I did not know that the car was at Wheatstock. Nor do I know when Wheatstock was or if your car had been repaired since the last time I have seen pictures. That is why I asked a couple of times. Other than writing that big long statement and getting upset about cheap Fiero owners smoking crack, it seems your time would have been better used posting a couple of recent pictures of the car in this thread. Again, not to be a smart ass but while you are offering a good deal, you are also asking for help. To quote Jerry McGuire "Help me help you". Don't expect people to know the history of your car or what shows you might have taken it to, or to go searching all over the forum trying to find out what shape the car is in. All of us don't live here day and night. People might be more interested if there was a picture of the major item for sale right here in this thread where it is all for sale. I really am trying to help you by trying to get you to post the pictures you have here in this thread. It would be easier than expecting everyone to go searching for them.

[This message has been edited by Songman (edited 03-18-2007).]

DjDraggin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2007 06:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DjDragginSend a Private Message to DjDragginDirect Link to This Post
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum4/HTML/035855.html

Link thats at the top of the page with pics from three weeks ago.

Also my site thats in that link is phoenixfoto.smugmug.com and theres around a 100 pics in there. theres still a ton of other pics but I never dreamed I'd have to work this hard to sell the cars. Just the 308 kit, even with its damage is worth the 6 grand. theres $1500 in origional ferrari items there alone!

I went over today to run the 308s V6 for a while and take better pics but we had family things come up at my grandparents hardware store so I didnt get around to it. I'll have new pics on the ebay auction.

I'm just going to list it as a Lot. I cant wait for this to sell and that to sell. time is of the essence.
Rare87GT

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 173
Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2007 09:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Rare87GTSend a Private Message to Rare87GTDirect Link to This Post

Stuffs going on ebay.. how should I go about doing it?

308 alone, 3800Sc alone and northstar alone? or as a bulk sale like here? Whats going to get me my money faster? And how do I get that money faster? I dont have time to wait for a downpaymnet and then payment upon pickup cause well I dont have time.. and how do I cover my butt? Ive never sold anything on ebay before.. Thanks

Eric,

I still think you would be much better off parting the motors and cars out separately. The 3800sc motor has to go alone. The reason being, people doing a 3800 swap aren't going to want to buy a lot of things and sell this and that to make their money back. I really think the 308 goes by itself with the Ferrari parts with it. The Aurora and 3800sc motor alone and the remainder of parts go on another auction. Just my opinion though.

------------------

1 of 2: Graphite Grey Pearl 87 GT 5 spd: 2.8L (Best 1/4 mile: 15.57@87mph, 2.0 60ft)
2 of 2: Ferrari Red 88 Formula/4T65EHD: 97 GTP Motor (Best 1/4 mile: 12.09@115mph, 1.89 60ft w/True Street Radial Tires not Drag Radials!)

My CarDomain Site
My Friend Garrod's CarDomain Site

DjDraggin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2007 10:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DjDragginSend a Private Message to DjDragginDirect Link to This Post
ok so just sell the 86 se and kit as one? 4 grand
87 gt as a car without a motor? will I even get anything for it?
3800SC complete down to the mounts? 3 grand
and then the northstar by itself? 1 grand

are these prices even feasable?

Man thats alot of work, I hope it all sells and I make enough off it to save my home. Go figure today its all overcast and gloomy so pics wouldnt turn out the best today. sigh I just cant win!
Songman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2007 10:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanDirect Link to This Post
DJ, can you find and post the last picture you know of that shows the damage to the front of your car? I have searched and I saw what appears to be two accidents to the front of the car but both of those are back in 2004. Is that what you are talking about?
Fiero_Freak

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2007 11:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero_FreakSend a Private Message to Fiero_FreakDirect Link to This Post
Songman...I think that's it... There were two accidents... One a while back, that's why he bought the new front. Then not too long after it was put on was the next accident. I'm pretty sure that's the one in 2004.

Eric... PM on the way.

------------------
Dana Mitchell
Member of the Gateway Fiero Club
88 GT Red w/ 5-Speed,86 SE Red w/ Black 3.2L w/ T-440,87 GT Blue w/ 5-Speed, 87 GT Maroon w/ Silver w/ Auto
95 Impala SS, 95 Roadmaster Estate Wagon w/ Air Ride 2-Tone w/ Ghost Flames 07 Silverado Classic Crew Cab 5.3L, 06 HHR (wife's ride), 91 CBR1000F Is that enough?

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock