Started on: 02-18-2007 03:48 PM
Replies: 15
Last post by: RWDPLZ on 02-19-2007 07:33 PM
RWDPLZ

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 304
Rate this member

Report this Post02-18-2007 03:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RWDPLZClick Here to visit RWDPLZ's HomePageSend a Private Message to RWDPLZDirect Link to This Post
Need some misc. parts

-Driver's side taillight assembly, without any cracks, holes, etc.

-Steering Wheel: Looking for one in good condition. Must be one of these two styles, a gray leather 3-spoke

This is mine:

and this is what a good one looks like:

I love the way these feel, but mine looks horrible and it leaves this gritty residue on your hands.

I'll also settle for one of these:

-Exhaust pipe/tip: everything from the muffler outlet to the tip. Some surface rust/corrosion doesn't matter as long as there aren't any holes in it.

-Front air deflector: The long black thing under the front fascia, mine's all bent to heck, and the right side is bent up under the bumper.

------------------

1984 Fiero SE

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
RWDPLZ

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-18-2007 04:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RWDPLZClick Here to visit RWDPLZ's HomePageSend a Private Message to RWDPLZDirect Link to This Post
Also need an undamaged driver's side light gray A-pillar plastic panel

Also all payments to be made via Paypal.

[This message has been edited by RWDPLZ (edited 02-18-2007).]

WisconsinGT

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-18-2007 04:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WisconsinGTSend a Private Message to WisconsinGTDirect Link to This Post
Hey RWDPLZ...I have a very good condition 88GT steering Wheel for ya. I will PM with price. It is Gray in color.
Brian Lamberts

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 101
Rate this member

Report this Post02-18-2007 11:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Brian LambertsSend a Private Message to Brian LambertsDirect Link to This Post
I have this--it's off a GT, I think, but is identical to the ones on an SE V6. Got just the one, so it would be good to go on a 4 cyl. I'll toss in a used hanger and clamp. You could have the rest made up at a muffler shop.

$20 plus shipping (add a $1.25 for Paypal) Checks or MO okay with me.
RWDPLZ

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-18-2007 11:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RWDPLZClick Here to visit RWDPLZ's HomePageSend a Private Message to RWDPLZDirect Link to This Post
I'm actually looking for the cheaper-looking stock one used on the four cylinder cars, wish I could find a good picture of them, thanks anyway though.

They're more like this:

stephsformula

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-19-2007 01:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for stephsformulaSend a Private Message to stephsformulaDirect Link to This Post
do you know if just the drivers side piece from a v-6 exhaust is the same?If so I have it and I think I have the a-pillar too.S
RWDPLZ

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-19-2007 01:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RWDPLZClick Here to visit RWDPLZ's HomePageSend a Private Message to RWDPLZDirect Link to This Post
I'm pretty sure they all look like the one in Brian's photo above, at least the ones with the aero bodies, maybe the 85 SE V6 would different because it has bumperpads? I've never bothered to look into it. Have any pics?

I found a couple half-decent shots of the tips:

[This message has been edited by RWDPLZ (edited 02-19-2007).]

Brian Lamberts

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-19-2007 02:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Brian LambertsSend a Private Message to Brian LambertsDirect Link to This Post
In the 22p, they show that part as 10038302, it was used 84 to 87 on single outlet 4 cyl. exhausts. Still available according to Monster parts online. Sit down, the price they quote is $111. Fits onto the outlet of the single exhaust muffler. 22p also shows a dual outlet exhaust (only offered on 84 models according to the book) that uses exhaust tips like the V6 exhausts.

The one on the V6 exhaust is nothing like it, cutting the pipe off a V6 might work, but it's hard to tell.
RWDPLZ

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-19-2007 02:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RWDPLZClick Here to visit RWDPLZ's HomePageSend a Private Message to RWDPLZDirect Link to This Post
Yeah the cheapest I've found a new one is $85, that's why I want a crappy used one The V6-like dual exhaust for 84 is for the Indy Pace Cars. I figure they should be easy to find since they were used on almost all 4 cylinder cars.
stephsformula

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-19-2007 02:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for stephsformulaSend a Private Message to stephsformulaDirect Link to This Post
the formula tips are the same as 4-cyl cars and thats what I have.As long as the 4-cyl pipe comes out at the top of the muffler and I believe it does then it should be the same. Will post a pic tomorrow.S
RWDPLZ

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-19-2007 02:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RWDPLZClick Here to visit RWDPLZ's HomePageSend a Private Message to RWDPLZDirect Link to This Post
OK looking forward to it! I have to get to sleep I have 5 classes tomorrow and a 2-hour lab, and the first class is at 8:00 AM (five and a half hours)
PFF
System Bot
FieroCustom

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-19-2007 02:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroCustomClick Here to visit FieroCustom's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroCustomDirect Link to This Post
Hey there, I have 2 complete 4 cylinder exhaust systems sitting around I can hack up for ya and I have a couple sets of light gray interior trim (a pillars, b pillars, center console and hvac consoles) Let me know, I'm also posting all of the parts on a separate post for sale.

John

------------------
John
1955 Chevrolet 210 Sedan (Sitting idle for the moment)
1988 SE (Daily driver)
1988 CJB T-Top (Project car)
2001 Saturn LW300 (Daily driver)

Brian Lamberts

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-19-2007 02:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Brian LambertsSend a Private Message to Brian LambertsDirect Link to This Post
Rockauto has the Walker version # 43949 $79 and some change. If you can find one used, that's the way to go. Better steel for one thing. I think even in 84, they used stainless for the pipes.

stephsformula

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-19-2007 03:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for stephsformulaSend a Private Message to stephsformulaDirect Link to This Post
heres the pic.

this is not the exact one but the other is the same thing.
Newbfiero

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 71
Rate this member

Report this Post02-19-2007 09:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for NewbfieroSend a Private Message to NewbfieroDirect Link to This Post
Here are my tips I bought from the mall here last year for mine ..Just to show you a Bigger picture Maybe to what your looking for if it help ..sorry there not for sale ,there only for bigger pic

RWDPLZ

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-19-2007 07:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RWDPLZClick Here to visit RWDPLZ's HomePageSend a Private Message to RWDPLZDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for all the offers, I should have everything I need for now!

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock