Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall - Archive
  My stuff almost ready to sell! whos ready to buy??

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

My stuff almost ready to sell! whos ready to buy?? by DjDraggin
Started on: 02-10-2007 05:14 AM
Replies: 27
Last post by: Formula88 on 03-15-2007 03:03 PM
DjDraggin

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2007 05:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DjDragginSend a Private Message to DjDragginDirect Link to This Post
after a LONG.... Even COLDER!!!! night in the garage Ive managed to uncover the car from its protective cover (moving boxes and tons of junk!) and have begun laying out and documenting all the fun feiro stuff I have! This is my ""I'm still working on it, Ive not died or changed heart"" post! I plan on going back over today to get pics of each batch of goodies. but for now you can have a glance over of whats just in my garage!! of course, if you missed my first post heres the link! (its been slightly updated till I get more figured out! Thanks as always for looking and many thousand blessings if you save my @$$!!!! L8

orig link of sale goodies. https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum4/HTML/035697.html

BTW I know as well as you people what this stuff is worth. Ive been in the Fiero game since 96 and have reciepts for everything Ive ever bought! I know we're all penny pinchers, and thats why I'm only looking at 40% recoup on everything! some of this stuff is still NIB! So if you know the cost you know what I'm looking to get out of it all! I'd rather NOT part out anything, since parting will not save my house! I have a week!!! Money speaks a thousand words!!! Huge thanks!

------------------

Ferrari 308 GTB rebody on a modified 86SE chasis Soon to have a highly hooped up 3800SC..Ohh yeah baby!! I like a lil Whine with my meal when I go out to eat Rice
Contacts _ AIM / Zildjianfx _ Yahoo / djdraggin
Remember, always brush your milk, drink your teeth, dont do sleep and get eight hours of drugs.

[This message has been edited by DjDraggin (edited 02-10-2007).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
IIKool

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2007 07:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for IIKoolSend a Private Message to IIKoolDirect Link to This Post
Need to see pic's and info on 3800SC stuff
Convertable Indy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2007 08:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Convertable IndySend a Private Message to Convertable IndyDirect Link to This Post
need better pics of Indy carpet and asking price please.
Darren's 87 coupe

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2007 08:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Darren's 87 coupeSend a Private Message to Darren's 87 coupeDirect Link to This Post
Let me know what books you have and prices. Thanks,
Darren

------------------

AutoTech

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 109
Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2007 09:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AutoTechSend a Private Message to AutoTechDirect Link to This Post
Price on Spec 3 clutch w/plate, shifter kit, cables and Getrag?

[This message has been edited by AutoTech (edited 02-10-2007).]

I wear pants

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2007 09:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for I wear pantsSend a Private Message to I wear pantsDirect Link to This Post
How much for the poly kit? What all is included?
Back On Holiday

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2007 11:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayDirect Link to This Post
A + for you, good luck on your house
DjDraggin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2007 01:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DjDragginSend a Private Message to DjDragginDirect Link to This Post
guys guys ... Package deals please.. price in the grands or none sells... I have till the 15th to pay my mortage so money talks fellas, sorry.. He who acts fastest walks with the most toys. A few hundred bucks here and there isnt going to help. a few grand here and there will. 3 mortage payments of 1700 with a 4th as a backup for next month and you take it all home. half that gets you the 308 setup, and 1500 for the northstar setup (going price on ebay for used blocks and this ones complete witha brand new trans!) This is all a steal if you know what all this is worth. Sad thing is.. See the pic below? thats the day I bought the car and it had a knocking 2.8 and a blown trans and I paid more for that car then what Im asking for this whole collection of stuff someones going to drive off with! Sigh. Headed over to take more detailed pics.. Thanks as always for looking.

P.S See, If I'm going to loose the house to my foolish ways then why would I sell the cars? Its sell the cars and save the house or vice versa. If you cant help on the sale atleast do me this.. Cross your fingers,toes,arms and what ever else and send killer vibes my way for a job to come though! L8

------------------

Ferrari 308 GTB rebody on a modified 86SE chasis Soon to have a highly hooped up 3800SC..Ohh yeah baby!! I like a lil Whine with my meal when I go out to eat Rice
Contacts _ AIM / Zildjianfx _ Yahoo / djdraggin
Remember, always brush your milk, drink your teeth, dont do sleep and get eight hours of drugs.

hnthomps

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2007 05:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hnthompsSend a Private Message to hnthompsDirect Link to This Post
Are the Mera mirrors power mirrors? If so I am very interested if you want to make this sale and would like to see a decent picture of the mirrors.

Nelson
DjDraggin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2007 06:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DjDragginSend a Private Message to DjDragginDirect Link to This Post
I looked around for power side mirrors once before and never found any.. problem is they are small thin mirrors. I do have the mirrors from an aurora around and they are power but will take lots of work.. (something I was going to do one day). For the 308 I have the orig ferrari Vittaloni mirrors but only located one in the garage and they both need new bases. I have pics of everything now and will be posting once I get them resized.
hnthomps

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2007 11:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hnthompsSend a Private Message to hnthompsDirect Link to This Post
The original Mera mirrors are also made by Vittaloni. I have been looking for some for a while but the only ones I found on e-bay went up to a ridiculous price at the last minute. I also know where there is a pair of the correct Vittaloni power mirrors on a decent F308 rebody but would have to buy the whole car to get them. One of my Meras is missing a mirror and I would like to restore it to original condition if I can ever find a correct replacement.

Originally posted by DjDraggin:

I looked around for power side mirrors once before and never found any.. problem is they are small thin mirrors. I do have the mirrors from an aurora around and they are power but will take lots of work.. (something I was going to do one day). For the 308 I have the orig ferrari Vittaloni mirrors but only located one in the garage and they both need new bases. I have pics of everything now and will be posting once I get them resized.

PFF
System Bot
Finally_Mine_86_GT

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2007 11:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Finally_Mine_86_GTSend a Private Message to Finally_Mine_86_GTDirect Link to This Post
you suck man... now i wish i had my tax return now... maybe you'll still have what i need when i do finally get it. i'll check back.

[This message has been edited by Finally_Mine_86_GT (edited 02-10-2007).]

DjDraggin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-11-2007 12:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DjDragginSend a Private Message to DjDragginDirect Link to This Post
wow didnt know they ever came with power as I thought I looked everywhere. yeah I can imagine the price as non power tend to go for about 100+ each. Best of luck on that one.

Well PIP is giving me issues and I took a few pics of things Ive found so far. I coulda taken more and SHOULDA washed the cars but it was like 15 degrees today!! Also due to having half a million photos on our network I cant seem to find any interior shots or ones of the front battery box and good things like that. I'll dig around in PFF to see what I can find of those (I have a very clean black interior with red trim and Indy carpets plus a new headliner) interior alone is worth the sale!

Well heres the site. be sure to click the pics as theres captions with details and you can also increase the size to the orig pic so you can see the fine detail! Be sure to do that if your interested! just mouse over the pic for the size menu. thanks everyone and times a ticking!!

http://phoenixfoto.smugmug.com/Cars (read about resizing pics before clicking) I'll be adding more as I find them!!
Finally_Mine_86_GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-11-2007 12:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Finally_Mine_86_GTSend a Private Message to Finally_Mine_86_GTDirect Link to This Post
well if your going to junk anything fiero related let me know and i'll be happy to pay for crate shipping to NY. but till i get my return i'm broke.
Mlevair

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-11-2007 06:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MlevairSend a Private Message to MlevairDirect Link to This Post
I would be interested in the getrag set up If it gets to the point of small sales.
Michael
ohioindy

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 60
Rate this member

Report this Post02-11-2007 06:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ohioindyClick Here to visit ohioindy's HomePageSend a Private Message to ohioindyDirect Link to This Post
PM'ed
DjDraggin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-11-2007 07:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DjDragginSend a Private Message to DjDragginDirect Link to This Post
Dont hold your breath,,, wont be any small sales. Each lot is an almost complete car and if I sell one or two items for a few hundred then the complete car is no longer that. Lots of lookers on the site but no solid lookers as not a single person has looked over the original photos (orig pics are 22" Sq! so you can see detail, and if your interested you look at detail) Both cars are 85-95% finished depending on how far you wana take the finished product. All the hard work has already been done (with exception of the 308 front, but someone that knows body work it would be simple) heck bolt the stuff to a new frame and your done! Its what I was going to do. the cars been stripped to the frame twice since Ive owned it!! Thats dropping the rear and front cradles and pulling off just about every component that could be rebuilt. interior has been pulled 4 times but never dropped the dash!

If the house goes the cars stay. Simple as that.
1984_fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-11-2007 07:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 1984_fieroSend a Private Message to 1984_fieroDirect Link to This Post
do you have any power Door Lock Solenoids laying around? thanks-daniel
Earl-R

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-11-2007 10:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Earl-RSend a Private Message to Earl-RDirect Link to This Post
Dang Eric,

Whats up with this? Are you selling the Mera also?

Edit: Just read the other post. How much for the 308 kit? I've got a good 86SE to put it on.

I might be interested in the 3800 S/C and extra Getrag also.

Sorry to hear about the situation your in, good luck.

[This message has been edited by Earl-R (edited 02-11-2007).]

Hurricane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-11-2007 10:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HurricaneSend a Private Message to HurricaneDirect Link to This Post
pm me your phone number and what area of stl you live in
DjDraggin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2007 12:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DjDragginSend a Private Message to DjDragginDirect Link to This Post
hey earl.. I was looking for your info but couldnt find it and archives are all weird about searching... PM your digits and we'll talk ASAP. Glad you found this!
PFF
System Bot
DjDraggin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2007 01:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DjDragginSend a Private Message to DjDragginDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 1984_fiero:

do you have any power Door Lock Solenoids laying around? thanks-daniel

Not laying around but as things pan out I might have them. I have them in the 308 as there is no outside handles (reason someone ripped the door skins off trying to find them before I bought the kit) So it comes down to if the buyer of the kit wants to fab some handles in, relocate to the black line like meras or use the solinoids. in the pic of the clutch you can see the box of new door poppers I had but never needed since the window always did a fine job of ejecting out the door. I also have the relay and key to trigger it but I used channels on my alarm to do it (like poping a trunk) there is no backup but since fieros are relitvly easy to get in I didnt worry about it. MAN I wish I could find shots of the finished interior.

Found some older shots from before I added the Indy red carpet (yes people I cut a 10" hole in the carpet) and custom door skins (you can see those in the pics from wheatstock)

[This message has been edited by DjDraggin (edited 02-12-2007).]

Finally_Mine_86_GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2007 08:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Finally_Mine_86_GTSend a Private Message to Finally_Mine_86_GTDirect Link to This Post
hope you don't mind me doing this as i don't know what the sale limits are, but i found this usefull...
http://phoenixfoto.smugmug....ry/2456382#128814656
i do need a gray drivers side kick panel with the e-brake hole if you have one.
DjDraggin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2007 03:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DjDragginSend a Private Message to DjDragginDirect Link to This Post
humm dont understand that last post.. that is my pic site. is it supposed to link to a certin pic? Tick tock tick tock....
I'll look for the kick trim around but I think all mine are black.

[This message has been edited by DjDraggin (edited 02-12-2007).]

DjDraggin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2007 11:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DjDragginSend a Private Message to DjDragginDirect Link to This Post

DjDraggin

2854 posts
Member since Feb 2003
night bump
STLV8Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-14-2007 10:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for STLV8FieroSend a Private Message to STLV8FieroDirect Link to This Post
How much for the 3800 supercharged engine and harness?
kennn

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-17-2007 11:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for kennnSend a Private Message to kennnDirect Link to This Post
Is the Getrag a separate "package"? I didn't see an answer to a previous question. If the Getrag is for sale, is it a 5-speed and how much are you asking?

------------------
'88 Formula V6
'88 GT TPI V8

Formula88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post03-15-2007 03:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Direct Link to This Post
How much do you need to delay/stop the foreclosure.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock