Started on: 11-06-2006 03:03 PM
Replies: 19
Last post by: FastIndyFiero on 01-20-2007 07:07 PM
FastIndyFiero

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 70
Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2006 03:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FastIndyFieroClick Here to visit FastIndyFiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to FastIndyFieroDirect Link to This Post
This is for 2.5L Iron Dukes and Super Duty heads, except for the 801 casting. The intake looks new, but may have been used before. It is in VERY good condition.

***EDIT*** Manifold is listed here:
http://cgi.ebay.com/Pontiac...QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

EDIT: *Now selling for $175 OBO with free shipping within the US.*
PM or call me at (316) 215-2005 with questions.

Nathan Engel

------------------

My Web page | The Turbo Super Duty Build.
You know that little voice that says it can't be done? I duct-taped mine's mouth shut and pushed it down a flight of stairs.

[This message has been edited by FastIndyFiero (edited 01-19-2007).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
FastIndyFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2006 03:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FastIndyFieroClick Here to visit FastIndyFiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to FastIndyFieroDirect Link to This Post
Bump!
FastIndyFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2006 09:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FastIndyFieroClick Here to visit FastIndyFiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to FastIndyFieroDirect Link to This Post
Bump
wiccantoy

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 90
Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2006 04:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wiccantoySend a Private Message to wiccantoyDirect Link to This Post
does this go on the stock head and use the stock throttle body for an 88 or is it more set up for a sd eng

------------------

COMING SOON: 4.9 complete rebuild with buds outback northstar pistons , delta cams E303 cam , full ported , polished , and flow tested heads and manifolds. rockcrawl's custom chip
86 and 87 fiero database www.geocities.com/cwandall/fiero.html

Shad0wguy

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2006 08:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Shad0wguySend a Private Message to Shad0wguyDirect Link to This Post
What years will this fit?
151 racer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2006 06:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 151 racerSend a Private Message to 151 racerDirect Link to This Post
I'm interested but are you sure it fits the Super Duty heads? the only reanson I ask is because my SD head doesn't have an EGR valve
FastIndyFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-21-2006 04:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FastIndyFieroClick Here to visit FastIndyFiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to FastIndyFieroDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by wiccantoy:

does this go on the stock head and use the stock throttle body for an 88 or is it more set up for a sd eng

I don't believe that the TBI from an '88 will fit, however, it should bolt up to the head.

Originally posted by Shad0wguy:

What years will this fit?

It should fit the '84-'87 TBI's and heads, and '88 heads only.

Originally posted by 151 racer:

I'm interested but are you sure it fits the Super Duty heads? the only reanson I ask is because my SD head doesn't have an EGR valve

The manifold will bolt up and the port centerlines will agree, however, the ports will be smaller than the SD head intake runners if they've been ported to full potential.
FastIndyFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2006 06:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FastIndyFieroClick Here to visit FastIndyFiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to FastIndyFieroDirect Link to This Post
$225 with free shipping is super reasonable for this thing....

------------------

My Web page | The Turbo Super Duty Build.
You know that little voice that says it can't be done? I duct-taped mine's mouth shut and pushed it down a flight of stairs.

FastIndyFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-03-2007 04:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FastIndyFieroClick Here to visit FastIndyFiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to FastIndyFieroDirect Link to This Post
Bump...Still for sale.
AquaHusky

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-03-2007 05:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AquaHuskySend a Private Message to AquaHuskyDirect Link to This Post
I think the Model 300 was from 84-86. 87 and 88 used the 700. If the TB from the 87 will work, it should also work with 88 TBs. But, I do think the 700s has a different bolt pattern then the 300s. I have only 2 bolts holding down my TB on my 88.
FastIndyFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-05-2007 02:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FastIndyFieroClick Here to visit FastIndyFiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to FastIndyFieroDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for the info AquaHusky. Wish I had a couple of TBI's to try....

Bump.
PFF
System Bot
AquaHusky

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2007 12:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AquaHuskySend a Private Message to AquaHuskyDirect Link to This Post
I try to help where I can. Too bad I can't get the intake.

Bump
FastIndyFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2007 08:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FastIndyFieroClick Here to visit FastIndyFiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to FastIndyFieroDirect Link to This Post
Bump!
FastIndyFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2007 04:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FastIndyFieroClick Here to visit FastIndyFiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to FastIndyFieroDirect Link to This Post
$200 shipped.
FastIndyFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2007 02:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FastIndyFieroClick Here to visit FastIndyFiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to FastIndyFieroDirect Link to This Post
Bump...

I suppose I'll try for $175, still shipped.
FastIndyFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2007 03:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FastIndyFieroClick Here to visit FastIndyFiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to FastIndyFieroDirect Link to This Post
This intake is going up on eBay if not sold by tomorrow. The reason I put it up here was I was hoping for a quick sale. Don't expect it to go for cheap on eBay.

Nate
FastIndyFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2007 09:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FastIndyFieroClick Here to visit FastIndyFiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to FastIndyFieroDirect Link to This Post
Here's the link to the auction:
http://cgi.ebay.com/Pontiac-Super-Duty-SD-Intak...

Good luck bidding!

Nate
FastIndyFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-19-2007 04:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FastIndyFieroClick Here to visit FastIndyFiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to FastIndyFieroDirect Link to This Post
Bump!

1 Day to go on the auction:
http://cgi.ebay.com/Pontiac...QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
Shad0wguy

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-19-2007 05:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Shad0wguySend a Private Message to Shad0wguyDirect Link to This Post
What kind of HP gains would this provide?
FastIndyFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-20-2007 07:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FastIndyFieroClick Here to visit FastIndyFiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to FastIndyFieroDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Shad0wguy:

What kind of HP gains would this provide?

I don't have any numbers I could verify. I'd guess between 5-10 hp with no other mods.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock