Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall - Archive
  Fiero Parts... Got to get rid this stuff! HELP! (Page 1)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
Previous Page | Next Page
Fiero Parts... Got to get rid this stuff! HELP! by Wheels1
Started on: 10-27-2006 08:21 PM
Replies: 97
Last post by: 86SEin93003 on 02-28-2007 08:33 PM
Wheels1

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-27-2006 08:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Wheels1Click Here to visit Wheels1's HomePageSend a Private Message to Wheels1Direct Link to This Post
OK... Here goes, I have a shop FULL of parts & it's time to clean up. There are some pics ( I know it's a mess). Almost everything in the pics has got to go, so take a look & LMK what you need or want.

Reason for selling... I need to pay off some people & bills.... Please help me get rid of some of this stuff. Will take offers!!

If you don't see it, just ask.... I should have it. Don't have much 88 suspension parts (sorry)

Also have some items on ebay now, powder coated parts too!
http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MfcISAPICommand=ViewListedItems&since=30&userid=ceirsik&include=0&rows=50&sort=3&c ompleted=1

Post here, P.M. or email ceirsik@syntracom.biz, Wheels1@kansasfiero.com Thanks, Chris.

SOLD! Thanks...

[This message has been edited by Wheels1 (edited 10-30-2006).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
fojo

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-27-2006 08:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fojoSend a Private Message to fojoDirect Link to This Post
I'm looking for an 86 2.8 front cover. Hard to tell from the pix if you've got one...
2farnorth

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 81
Rate this member

Report this Post10-27-2006 09:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2farnorthSend a Private Message to 2farnorthDirect Link to This Post
Saw an AC compressor or 2 in the pics. What model did they come from?
The Funkmaster

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-27-2006 09:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for The FunkmasterSend a Private Message to The FunkmasterDirect Link to This Post
How much for the GT trunk seal on the floor? I'll take it if it's cheap...

Also, any tan interior parts?

[This message has been edited by The Funkmaster (edited 10-27-2006).]

Wheels1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-28-2006 01:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Wheels1Click Here to visit Wheels1's HomePageSend a Private Message to Wheels1Direct Link to This Post
fojo-86 2.8 front cover? / Valve cover or ??

2farnorth- AC compressor / I have 2- 2.5L They turn,but no guarantee 1- 2.8L works, but it makes noise/bearing? 1-1.9L ford works.

The Funkmaster- GT trunk seal on the floor? / Sorry, but it's no better then most. Tore up! Thats why it's on the floor. What year & what pieces of tan? I have some 84-86.

Thanks, Chris.

[This message has been edited by Wheels1 (edited 10-28-2006).]

machanichall

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-28-2006 01:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for machanichallSend a Private Message to machanichallDirect Link to This Post
Do you have a good sun roof seal?
The Funkmaster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-28-2006 01:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for The FunkmasterSend a Private Message to The FunkmasterDirect Link to This Post
1986... looking for shifter surround pieces, seat covers (GT), carpet. Anything really, I like having backup parts too
Wheels1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-28-2006 02:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Wheels1Click Here to visit Wheels1's HomePageSend a Private Message to Wheels1Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by machanichall:

Do you have a good sun roof seal?

Yes... $2.25 on ebay now.....

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=230043703448&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=013
Wheels1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-28-2006 02:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Wheels1Click Here to visit Wheels1's HomePageSend a Private Message to Wheels1Direct Link to This Post

Wheels1

945 posts
Member since May 2002

Originally posted by The Funkmaster:

1986... looking for shifter surround pieces, seat covers (GT), carpet. Anything really, I like having backup parts too

I have a 85 SE parts car with some tan in it. I'll get some pic in the AM & post. No GT seat covers...

Thanks.
Silentassassin185

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 93
Rate this member

Report this Post10-28-2006 02:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Silentassassin185Send a Private Message to Silentassassin185Direct Link to This Post
PM sent
Wheels1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-28-2006 02:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Wheels1Click Here to visit Wheels1's HomePageSend a Private Message to Wheels1Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Silentassassin185:

PM sent

Replyed... Thanks!

PFF
System Bot
The Funkmaster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-28-2006 03:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for The FunkmasterSend a Private Message to The FunkmasterDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Wheels1:

I have a 85 SE parts car with some tan in it. I'll get some pic in the AM & post. No GT seat covers...

Thanks.

Awesome! Thanks!
86SEin93003

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-28-2006 05:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 86SEin93003Send a Private Message to 86SEin93003Direct Link to This Post
pm sent
Fiero1Fan

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 100
Rate this member

Report this Post10-28-2006 05:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanDirect Link to This Post
Do you have PW switch unit without the PM cut out?
MRJ

Feedback score:    (36)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 115
Rate this member

Report this Post10-28-2006 06:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MRJClick Here to visit MRJ's HomePageSend a Private Message to MRJDirect Link to This Post
Will you send my stuff back?
Newbfiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 71
Rate this member

Report this Post10-28-2006 08:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for NewbfieroSend a Private Message to NewbfieroDirect Link to This Post
Will you ship to Canada as for whats on ebay..I know I bought from you before at one time .Thx Rob
fojo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-28-2006 09:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fojoSend a Private Message to fojoDirect Link to This Post
Wheels1 - I'm looking for the timing cover.
topcat

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 148
Rate this member

Report this Post10-28-2006 10:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for topcatSend a Private Message to topcatDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MRJ:

Will you send my stuff back?

When I saw this thread, I wondered if you ever got your stuff back... wasn't this the deal where you sent stuff to be powder coated?

Wheels1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-28-2006 12:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Wheels1Click Here to visit Wheels1's HomePageSend a Private Message to Wheels1Direct Link to This Post
Fiero1Fan- PW switch unit without the PM cut out / replied in other forum

MRJ- Will you send my stuff back? / It will go out Monday!!

Newbfiero- ship to Canada as for whats on ebay / Yes, I will. I'll up the shipping cost a little.

fojo- I'm looking for the timing cover. / What year & motor?

topcat- When I saw this thread, I wondered if you ever got your stuff back... wasn't this the deal where you sent stuff to be powder coated?

Topcat, Thanks for the intrest, but It's been worked out.

Thanks, Chris.

m0sh_man

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 163
Rate this member

Report this Post10-28-2006 04:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for m0sh_manSend a Private Message to m0sh_manDirect Link to This Post

MRJ- Will you send my stuff back? / It will go out Monday!!

topcat- When I saw this thread, I wondered if you ever got your stuff back... wasn't this the deal where you sent stuff to be powder coated?

Topcat, If MRJ will tell you, I did do a bunch of P.C. for him. Theses are his parts I did & sent back Free of charge for other parts.
I don't want to start a pissing contest, just need to get rid of some parts.... OK??

Thanks, Chris.

Chris made good with me, and i think he sent about half of MRJ's stuff back already, pretty sure matt's still in need of a complete 88 front suspension? and maybe a set of GT rims, but im not sure if there's anything else, or whate else is needed.

im happy with what i got from chris, Not 100% sure id go through the hassle again, but id love to get my custom intake painted in the purple he done my other intake in, however im not sure if i could wait 2 years to get it back...

For anyone buying from chris, I think he'll come through just fine, things were not just right for him before when me and MRJ were dealing with him and he's trying to make everything right.

prices are probably more than fair.

matthew
Newbfiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 71
Rate this member

Report this Post10-28-2006 09:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NewbfieroSend a Private Message to NewbfieroDirect Link to This Post
Thx
PFF
System Bot
Wheels1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-28-2006 09:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Wheels1Click Here to visit Wheels1's HomePageSend a Private Message to Wheels1Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by m0sh_man:

Chris made good with me, and i think he sent about half of MRJ's stuff back already, pretty sure matt's still in need of a complete 88 front suspension? and maybe a set of GT rims, but im not sure if there's anything else, or whate else is needed.

im happy with what i got from chris, Not 100% sure id go through the hassle again, but id love to get my custom intake painted in the purple he done my other intake in, however im not sure if i could wait 2 years to get it back...

For anyone buying from chris, I think he'll come through just fine, things were not just right for him before when me and MRJ were dealing with him and he's trying to make everything right.

prices are probably more than fair.

matthew

m0sh_man... Thank you! I want to apologize for the statement earlier. Sorry everyone! You & MRJ have helped me out alot & have been more then decent to me & I want to Thank you for that.

Thanks, Chris. P.S. Give me until after the holidays & maybe we can work on the Plenum!
Blacktree

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 350
Rate this member

Report this Post10-29-2006 12:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeDirect Link to This Post
Wheels1: I noticed you have an '84 decklid, with a modified center grating. Do you have an unmodified grating for that decklid? And if so, would you be willing to ship the decklid (with grating) to me at zip code 34744?

Thanks!

[This message has been edited by Blacktree (edited 10-29-2006).]

Wheels1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-29-2006 01:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Wheels1Click Here to visit Wheels1's HomePageSend a Private Message to Wheels1Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Blacktree:

Wheels1: I noticed you have an '84 decklid, with a modified center grating. Do you have an unmodified grating for that decklid? And if so, would you be willing to ship the decklid (with grating) to me at zip code 34744?

Thanks!

That deck lid came off a 84 with a V8, I do have a 84 deck lid that didn't have the recall done on it. Still has the weather strip on it. I'll post pics of it Sunday, if you like it, then I'll ship it. Any color OK? LMK......

Thanks, Chris.
topcat

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 148
Rate this member

Report this Post10-29-2006 01:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for topcatSend a Private Message to topcatDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for the update. I remember seeing the question asked but never saw a resolution.

Best of luck with your sales
86SEin93003

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-29-2006 02:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 86SEin93003Send a Private Message to 86SEin93003Direct Link to This Post
pm sent again
Blacktree

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-29-2006 11:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeDirect Link to This Post
Chris: Color doesn't matter, as long as the decklid and metal grating are undamaged. Thanks!
Silentassassin185

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 93
Rate this member

Report this Post10-29-2006 11:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Silentassassin185Send a Private Message to Silentassassin185Direct Link to This Post
Sent you a PM back but dont know if it went thru or not my computer is being stupid lately.
Wheels1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-30-2006 01:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Wheels1Click Here to visit Wheels1's HomePageSend a Private Message to Wheels1Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Silentassassin185:

Sent you a PM back but dont know if it went thru or not my computer is being stupid lately.

Just sent you a reply... Thanks!
Wheels1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-30-2006 01:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Wheels1Click Here to visit Wheels1's HomePageSend a Private Message to Wheels1Direct Link to This Post

Wheels1

945 posts
Member since May 2002

Chris: Color doesn't matter, as long as the deck lid and metal grating are undamaged. Thanks!

Sorry for the delays.. I try to spend the weekends with my 2 boys, they don't mind hanging around the shop, but after 2-3hrs... they are ready to leave!!!

Here are some pics of it... Sorry it's dirty, I'll clean it up befor I send it. The deck lid is good, but the trunk lock hole is a Little ruff, I can take the vents off or I found this one off the deck lid, it's in good shape, but the recall seal is bad. I have one more in my lot across town I can go take some pics of & post tomorrow if this one won't work....LMK what you think... Thanks, Chris.

Wheels1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-30-2006 01:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Wheels1Click Here to visit Wheels1's HomePageSend a Private Message to Wheels1Direct Link to This Post

Wheels1

945 posts
Member since May 2002

Originally posted by The Funkmaster:

Sorry for the delay... this is about all I have left hear at the shop. I didn't make it to the other car yet... I have been taking pics here at the shop & sending replys for over 2 hrs now... I'll get pics tomorrow for you. Thanks, Chris.

PFF
System Bot
Wheels1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-30-2006 02:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Wheels1Click Here to visit Wheels1's HomePageSend a Private Message to Wheels1Direct Link to This Post

Wheels1

945 posts
Member since May 2002
Still Available.........

I just cleaned it up.... Check out the pics & LMK... How's $25 shipped? ($8.50 for USPS priority)

PLMK... Chris.

[This message has been edited by Wheels1 (edited 10-31-2006).]

The Funkmaster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-30-2006 02:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for The FunkmasterSend a Private Message to The FunkmasterDirect Link to This Post

Sorry for the delay... this is about all I have left hear at the shop. I didn't make it to the other car yet... I have been taking pics here at the shop & sending replys for over 2 hrs now... I'll get pics tomorrow for you. Thanks, Chris.

Ooh! How much for the main gauge surround, shipped? No cracks or anything?
Wheels1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-30-2006 03:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Wheels1Click Here to visit Wheels1's HomePageSend a Private Message to Wheels1Direct Link to This Post
Still Available.... price dropped!
The only thing I found was the center screw housing is broke in back (pic) The top where the screw goes in is good.

How's $25. shipped?

PLMK.... Thanks, Chris.

[This message has been edited by Wheels1 (edited 10-31-2006).]

Blacktree

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-30-2006 10:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeDirect Link to This Post
Chris: The grating for that '84 decklid looks OK to me. I'd end up ripping off the weatherstrip anyway. I'm not excited about the luggage rack, though. Do you have a decklid without one? Thanks
Wheels1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-30-2006 01:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Wheels1Click Here to visit Wheels1's HomePageSend a Private Message to Wheels1Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by 86SEin93003:

pm sent again

Back to you!

The Funkmaster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-30-2006 02:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for The FunkmasterSend a Private Message to The FunkmasterDirect Link to This Post
Sorry Wheels - I'm gonna have to pass. Got one cheap out here...
Wheels1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-30-2006 02:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Wheels1Click Here to visit Wheels1's HomePageSend a Private Message to Wheels1Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fiero1Fan:

Do you have PW switch unit without the PM cut out?

Finally found one, actually 2... but this was the best one.... LMK...

Wheels1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-30-2006 03:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Wheels1Click Here to visit Wheels1's HomePageSend a Private Message to Wheels1Direct Link to This Post

Wheels1

945 posts
Member since May 2002
I wanted to thank every one that has posted or asked about parts, I still have tons of stuff....

Thanks for the help!!

Thanks, Chris.

Wheels1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-31-2006 02:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Wheels1Click Here to visit Wheels1's HomePageSend a Private Message to Wheels1Direct Link to This Post

Chris: The grating for that '84 decklid looks OK to me. I'd end up ripping off the weatherstrip anyway. I'm not excited about the luggage rack, though. Do you have a deck lid without one? Thanks

I went & looked today... Sorry they all have the luggage rack on them... I could take it off (save on weight) & you could have a body shop fill in the holes... Anyway... LMK what you decide, Thanks, Chris.

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock