Started on: 06-13-2006 09:10 PM
Replies: 5
Last post by: avengador1 on 06-15-2006 01:00 PM
avengador1

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 571
Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2006 09:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for avengador1Send a Private Message to avengador1Direct Link to This Post
I have a complete intake that has been extrude honed. The upper intake has also been bored out to 57mm to match the bored out 57mm throttle body, both of these were done by Darrell Morse and I don't think he is doing them anymore. The extrude hone process alone cost $650 for all of these parts. I am willing to sell the whole intake and throttle body as a package, first $500 takes it all and I will pay for shipping in the USA only please. I bought these parts a couple of years ago from another Fiero owner and I never used them. I decided that I will not use them so I decided to sell them. Here are some pictures.

Send me a PM if you are interested or have any questions.

------------------

One of the regulars

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
mrpontiac2004

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2006 09:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrpontiac2004Send a Private Message to mrpontiac2004Direct Link to This Post
Aside from the extrude honing and TB matching, are the manifolds gasket matched, ported, or stock?

Thanks,
Sean
avengador1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2006 10:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for avengador1Send a Private Message to avengador1Direct Link to This Post
The intake was also gasket matched. You can still see some on the Dykem red on the lower intake. I bought these parts from Chester and Elvira before they moved and I never got around to using them, so now I decided that someone else could benefit from them and I am now selling them.
I sent Chester a PM and an email to get the information on exactly what was done to the intake. Once I get that information I will post it here.

[This message has been edited by avengador1 (edited 06-14-2006).]

Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2006 09:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarDirect Link to This Post
Dibs on the lower, if you decide to split them up.
I would like to see more pics of it, if you have the time.
Thanks!
chester
From: State of insanity...moved in and comfortably numb...

Feedback score:    (42)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2006 09:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for chesterSend a Private Message to chesterDirect Link to This Post
I bought those from another forum member some time ago. Really don't remember much except that the unit was extrude honed AS A SET - so I would not split them up.

Sorry I couldn't be of more help.

Rob D.

I'm out of town on business but will call Elvira and see if she remebers anything else about them.

[This message has been edited by chester (edited 06-14-2006).]

avengador1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2006 01:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for avengador1Send a Private Message to avengador1Direct Link to This Post
I'll look at them again this weekend. I packed them up and put them away for now, so I'll take them out again this weekend and get more pictures and measurements of them. I really would like to sell the whole thing as a set as they are matched to each other.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock