Started on: 03-14-2006 05:39 PM
Replies: 50
Last post by: carolinajoe on 03-20-2006 01:50 PM
carolinajoe

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
Rate this member

Report this Post03-14-2006 05:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for carolinajoeClick Here to visit carolinajoe's HomePageSend a Private Message to carolinajoeDirect Link to This Post
Well some people may remember him posting about a 4pc Fastback Tail lights 4 sale
When I got them all that it was is the reflectors.
I contacted him right away and said I was disappointed and would like a refund.

This was his reply
I will refund you
I honestly thought they were taillights I pulled them off of an 87 GT they were glued in place and I have had them for about 2 years in a closet
my appologies

That shows you he knows nothing about Fiero's either, any one
can tell what a taillight is, but not him. he totally misrepresented
what he had and of course no pics.

All this happened back on Jan. 30th and still nothing but excuses.
After his last PM he blocked me from any more PM's so that only shows you he is a dishonest seller.
He his so full of crap and I hope no one as sent him any money if you did don't expect anything.
He is Full of empty promises and evidently an empty wallet.
DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH FKING74
Here is a link to the original post
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum4/HTML/030281.html

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Jermz238

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-15-2006 12:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Jermz238Send a Private Message to Jermz238Direct Link to This Post
eh he's offering to sell me a GT gauge cluster
Fiero1Fan

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 100
Rate this member

Report this Post03-15-2006 01:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanDirect Link to This Post
Should have kept my mouth shut and just sent Jeremy a pm.

[This message has been edited by Fiero1Fan (edited 03-17-2006).]

exoticse

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post03-15-2006 02:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseDirect Link to This Post
Not going to comment just yet, but............I may have more to say (good or bad) on this after Archie opens a package i had sent to him.

[This message has been edited by exoticse (edited 03-15-2006).]

Matthew_Fiero

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-15-2006 10:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Matthew_FieroSend a Private Message to Matthew_FieroDirect Link to This Post
But you got them for $25.. what did you expect? You still got your money's worth!
I tailight set would easily be over $100
Matthew_Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-15-2006 10:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Matthew_FieroSend a Private Message to Matthew_FieroDirect Link to This Post

Matthew_Fiero

2790 posts
Member since Aug 2001
Not to mention they look in great shape!
carolinajoe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-15-2006 11:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for carolinajoeClick Here to visit carolinajoe's HomePageSend a Private Message to carolinajoeDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Matthew_Fiero:

But you got them for $25.. what did you expect? You still got your money's worth!
I tailight set would easily be over $100

Lets put it in easier terms for you.
He misrepresented what he was selling.
He siad he would refund the money
He then came up with every and any excuse you can think of.

Since you are so into this maybe you will send me the money and I will
send you this useless crap.

This is my second time being screwed on this forum and yet ppl like you chime in
with some foolish comment like this. Maybe you should buy something from him.

Here is a fake scenario but think about it Matt.
I have 4 shifter cables sitting in my garage. I have no clue what they are for
So How about if I said they were for a Getrag 5spd
and sold them to you for lets say $50 and yet they were for the 4spd or Izuzu? Now I give you that good price
but sell you the wrong cables, is it fair for me to tell you "WELL TO BAD YOU GOT A GOOD DEAL AND THEY LOOK NICE"
Would that be alright? Maybe you ought to think before you type.

Plain and simple any one who has ever owned a Fiero or has seen one. Knows these
are not taillights.

And besides I got the last set of taillights that are on my car now for
$40.00 so there are deals to be had out there.

Puck

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-15-2006 06:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PuckClick Here to visit Puck's HomePageSend a Private Message to PuckDirect Link to This Post
I was going to buy these 4 pc taillights from him but i refused to til he could get pics up.....basically you can look at any fastback fiero pic on this wonderful site and see that what he has isn't the complete package. So i don't understand how he can say "that is the complete piece to my understanding that was the whole light assembly"

glad i didn't buy but sucks to be you ....i hope you get your money back and just be thankful it wasn't for 100-200 bucks.

best of luck

------------------

86SE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-15-2006 07:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86SESend a Private Message to 86SEDirect Link to This Post
It must be just me but, i would NEVER buy a 'set' of tail lights without seeing them, specially for 10 bucks! I mean come on, even if I knew they were the whole assembly I still would have to at least see some closeup pics first! For $10 they could be FUBAR.. I say you are LUCKY he sent you anything at all and that you only spent 25 bucks
fking74

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-15-2006 07:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fking74Send a Private Message to fking74Direct Link to This Post
say what you want about me Joe does not matter if you want a refund send back what you recived and I will refund you that should say something about him if he wants a refund so badly why doesnt he send back what he got thats the way you have to do it in a store if you want your money back you got to give back what you bought a store will not just say ok you didnt like what you got heres your money back if you dont send back what you bought then take back this statement
fking74

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-15-2006 08:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fking74Send a Private Message to fking74Direct Link to This Post

fking74

241 posts
Member since Jun 2004
Exoticse I hope Archie does open the package soon because you got a set of Fastback taillights from me that I got in a salvage yard and a wiring harness and I told you that the outer lens was broken on one of the taillights before I got them for you I think you got them for $65 shipped then you sent me an extra $10 for my trouble because I got you the parts for what they cost me at the salvage yard and you paid me before I went and got the parts I think Joe thinks that I am buying the parts for people then waiting for them to pay me
PFF
System Bot
fking74

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-15-2006 08:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fking74Send a Private Message to fking74Direct Link to This Post

fking74

241 posts
Member since Jun 2004
this is every PM that I recived and all but the last reply I sent to him

03-13-2006 05:52 PM

Frank
I have been more than patient and am starting to get mad at this point.
I want my money and I want it this week. I will give it until Friday if I don't have it
I will be forced to post on the Forum about this matter. I hate to have to resort to this
but you leave me no choice. It has been over 1 month and still nothing. you post to people
saying you will get them parts from junk yard and only charge your cost. Yet you can't get me
the monies that is owed me. I don't want any extra I just want what I paid you.

Thanks
Joe
----- Original Message -----
I hope you can get it this week I am still waiting on several guys to send me money and as soon as I get it I will stick it in an envelope and send it to you and I understand about things being tight I have been out of work since Dec I really am sorry this is taking so long I really expected these guys to be sending $$ soon and I am expecting some from a buyer off ebay that guy owes me $65 another on here owes me $50 and 2 others on here owe me $20 if you know anyone that wants a 120mph gauge cluster let me know and I will sell it to them for $45 shipped and give you $35 of it because this is taking so long to give you a refund

Frank
Hi Frank
Wondering if I can expect my money this week?
Things re getting real tight here and I certainly could use it.

Thanks
Joe

I appreciate your understanding and as soon as I get some cash (should be anyday now) I will give you a total of $30 because you have had to wait so long. And thanks for the advise

Frank
I am in the same boat as you are Frank. Lost my job 2 months ago and still
looking for work.
So I am hurting for money also.
I know what it is like, when you get it just let me know when you send it.

Thanks
Joe

BTW, you should start selling on Ebay, if you go to the Junk Yard here are some good items.
Some of These you can fit in your pocket too.
Horn Paddles, always good for $30-$40 bucks>
Front emblems, 88 Formula or coupe the PONTIAC on the rear bumper
Shifter knobs, Battery Shield (Plastic one), Lugnut covers, door sill plates
that say Pontiac. Interior pieces in Excellent shape, just about anything.
87-88 Headlight set-up with wire harness. 5spd getrag shifter and select cables.
That's just a few things, but Ebay is where you will get the most money, not on
Pennocks.

I am working on getting your money for a refund I dont have a job at the molment and I am making all my money by selling parts I am expecting money anyday now or some parts and I will send you a refund as soon as I get the money sorry its taking so long

Frank
Hi Frank
Can you just send me a Refund since this is taking so long

Thanks
Joe Norton

have any use for a 120mph gage cluster? if so I will send it to you in place of the tail lights I am still working on tracking you a set down going to look at some more salvage yards tomorrow no luck yet though
Thanks Frank
I was so loking forward to them.
I have done the same thing with parts before, thought I had the right part and
it was totally wrong.

Thanks
Joe
I will refund you
I honestly thought they were taillights I pulled them off of an 87 GT they were glued in place and I have had them for about 2 years in a closet
my appologies
Frank
I recieved the pieces today. I am really disappointed. These aren't taillights, they are nothing but the
reflectors/inserts for the taillights.
These are Taillights
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum4/HTML/030280.html

What you sent isn't useable for anything, the back's aren't even with them.
But these are just totally useless for anything.
Your post said Taillights and that is not true.

I would like a refund as these aren't what you said they were. And I even sent extra $$ so
you wouldn't spend anything out of pocket on shipping so you even made an
extra $6.60 on the shipping

Thanks
Joe
recived your M/O today and sent out the package today also should be there in 2 days
Hi Frank
I will send the M/O out tomorrow

Thanks
Joe
how would I figure shipping? how about I set a flat rate of $15 shipped so I dont have to mess with trying to figure shipping?
I dont have a paypal account send m/o to
Frank King
1134 N.W. Oak Ave
Lawton,Ok 73507

[This message has been edited by fking74 (edited 03-16-2006).]

Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post03-15-2006 08:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fking74:

say what you want about me Joe does not matter if you want a refund send back what you recived and I will refund you that should say something about him if he wants a refund so badly why doesnt he send back what he got thats the way you have to do it in a store if you want your money back you got to give back what you bought a store will not just say ok you didnt like what you got heres your money back if you dont send back what you bought then take back this statement

No. You're the one who messed up. The burden should be on you.
Why should he trust you, yet again, when you didn't do the right thing in the first place?
He's already said that they were useless for his purposes. What's he going to do? Take back his money then keep the "lights"? I doubt it.
I think that you at least owe him the benefit of the doubt. Eh?

[This message has been edited by Raydar (edited 03-15-2006).]

Mike OHIO

Feedback score:    (24)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-15-2006 08:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mike OHIOSend a Private Message to Mike OHIODirect Link to This Post
get a job at McD's, give the man his money back, and learn how to use a period or two in your posts.

you said that all he needs to do is send back the tail lights for a refund. yet in the PMs you yourself posted for all of us to read, there is no reference to you telling him to send them back before a refundwill be given. all i get from the whole thing is a lot of excuses that you dont have $20 to send him. you saying that all he had to do was send back the lights just sounds like another excuse. i gaurentee you that you could easily spare the money you owe him in one week by cutting out stupid crap you buy. do you smoke cigerettes? drive your car around to places other than potential places of employment? buy food you dont need? my point is, you can cut corners to repay your debt. no excuses.

Mike

Puck

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-15-2006 09:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PuckClick Here to visit Puck's HomePageSend a Private Message to PuckDirect Link to This Post
What doesn't make sense is that carolinajoe used a quote from fking that said "i honestly thought they were the taillights since got them from an 87" but yet it seems that he sold another set of taillights to exotise on the forum

could you not tell that they were different since you said the others had a crack in the outer lense? it doesn't take a brain surgeon to see that you ripped the first person off that would send you money.

and i would not send you the product back either til i get my money back because then he will be out the money and the product.

------------------

exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-15-2006 09:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseDirect Link to This Post
Frank,

We have no beef ( hehe unless Archie tells me i got a box of rocks hehe) I was just alarmed when i saw the headline and remembered that Archie had not opened the package yet.

I pretty much try to give people the benefit of the doubt,.... until they screw up.

If as expected i got what i paid for,..you sir will get a thumbs up from me.

[This message has been edited by exoticse (edited 03-15-2006).]

carolinajoe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-15-2006 10:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for carolinajoeClick Here to visit carolinajoe's HomePageSend a Private Message to carolinajoeDirect Link to This Post
Did you all actually see where I was telling him how to sell and go on Ebay.
I actually felt sorry for him and tried to help him learn how to sell stuff and
make some money.
Sent extra for shipping so he didn't have spend any extra.
He called me on the phone and said he would have the money too.

I think Joe thinks that I am buying the parts for people then waiting for them to pay me

No I was just waiting for you to pay me. And, I couldn't understand why you are telling people you will
get them parts they need for what ever it cost you. I just thought that was plain stupid, especially for someone
who is crying poverty, yet you have time to drive to the junk yard and pull parts for free.

I would never send the crap back to you without you sending cash first.

You got me once, but certainly not twice. In all your PM's you say you don't
have the cash, but yet you have enough nerve to tell me now, to send them
back to you.Then I will get refund.
Man, you really are full of it aren't you?

Get a job because you really suck at selling Fiero parts.

And BTW take my Address out of your post, I don't appreciate that.

This one will be written off as a lesson learned.
Will I stop trusting, doubt it as that is my
nature.

I just wanted to warn others incase they were thinking of buying from him.
Better to be forewarned before anything bad goes down.

[This message has been edited by carolinajoe (edited 03-16-2006).]

Fiero_Adam

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-15-2006 10:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero_AdamSend a Private Message to Fiero_AdamDirect Link to This Post
Well, I read this post and was going to stay out of it, then this caught my eye.

Originally posted by carolinajoe:

I just am not going to buy from anyone in Oklahoma.

Let's keep the prejudice comments to a minimum, please. I don't want people to think they can't buy anything from me, just because of what state I live in.
Don't let one guy ruin it for the rest of us (not that there are that many of us in Oklahoma).

------------------

exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-16-2006 12:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseDirect Link to This Post
Well guys, i really do not want to get in the middle of your dispute, but i said i would give my opinion on this after i had the contents of the box checked.

Well that has been done and Archie tells me the contents are exactly as they should be.

Frank (fking74) delivered exactly what he promised to me and in the condition discussed. With that in mind, i have to say my dealings with him have been 100 % satisfied and above board.

Additionally i found Frank to be very willing to help with very little gain to himself. I would do business with him again. I do however think fking74 does need to make good on the reimbursment to carolinajoe for the apparent mistake.

Tony

[This message has been edited by exoticse (edited 03-16-2006).]

carolinajoe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-16-2006 07:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for carolinajoeClick Here to visit carolinajoe's HomePageSend a Private Message to carolinajoeDirect Link to This Post

Let's keep the prejudice comments to a minimum, please

Sorry about that Adam, that was uncalled for on my part,I removed it from the post and I apologize

Like I said in the last post I had, I will write this off and recoupe the money spent.

InDeX420

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-16-2006 08:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for InDeX420Click Here to visit InDeX420's HomePageSend a Private Message to InDeX420Direct Link to This Post
Sorry to butt in here...but what im wondering about is why didnt you think it strange that the tail lights were in 4 pieces??
PFF
System Bot
Puck

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-16-2006 09:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PuckClick Here to visit Puck's HomePageSend a Private Message to PuckDirect Link to This Post

Originally Private Messaged by fking74:

I sold the other lights to exoticse weeks AFTER I sold those to Joe just because I happen to find them at the salvage yard and he needed them and Joe already found another set so buzz off and mind your own business

If you wanna private message me and tell me to mind my own business the least you can do is post it here for everyone to see. And i will NEVER believe that someone thought that this was a complete taillight assembly.

Raydar

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-16-2006 09:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarDirect Link to This Post
Well fking74 took the opportunity to shoot me a PM, and basically told me that he doesn't owe Joe anything until he gets the parts back. (This, even though he messed up -or misrepresented, take your pick- what he was selling in the first place.)
So, Joe gets screwed the first time, then is supposed to trust fking74 to do the right thing when he gets the parts back?
Sure. That'll work.

Snow will fly in hell before this guy gets any of *my* money.

Edit - Jeez... Looks like he's PMing everybody. I know somebody else who did that and got banned for spamming.

[This message has been edited by Raydar (edited 03-16-2006).]

sc3800ttops

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-16-2006 09:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sc3800ttopsSend a Private Message to sc3800ttopsDirect Link to This Post
739 views and he has not gotten his ratings bar yet.
Mike OHIO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-16-2006 10:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mike OHIOSend a Private Message to Mike OHIODirect Link to This Post
hmmm....fking74 dropped me a line also.
1986 Fiero GT

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 54
Rate this member

Report this Post03-16-2006 10:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 1986 Fiero GTSend a Private Message to 1986 Fiero GTDirect Link to This Post
That's ridiculous... He's never getting any of my money, I'll tell you that much. He farked up and won't make good on it. Besides the fact that it's only $35, which tells me that he just doesn't feel like making good on it, he jst wants to be an ass because Joe called him out.

I call BS on this guy...

Raydar

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-17-2006 08:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by sc3800ttops:

I did my part.

ditch

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 157
Rate this member

Report this Post03-17-2006 09:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ditchSend a Private Message to ditchDirect Link to This Post
Hmmm. You sell someone something they didn't expect, acknowledge that you accidentally misrepresented it, then don't return the money first (the right thing to do in my book). He took a chance (paid first) and didn't get what he expected. Now you need to take the chance and refund the money first. It's not like Joe is going to keep the lights when he gets the money. This isn't like returning jeans to old navy. What a joke.

Dave

[This message has been edited by ditch (edited 03-17-2006).]

maryjane

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post03-17-2006 08:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneDirect Link to This Post
You'd think a man's reputation would be worth a paltry $25. Refund the man's money to him-he's already gone out on a limb once. It's your turn.

OT
Joe-was the coffee any good?

Mike OHIO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-17-2006 09:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mike OHIOSend a Private Message to Mike OHIODirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Raydar:

I did my part.

ditto

carolinajoe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-17-2006 09:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for carolinajoeClick Here to visit carolinajoe's HomePageSend a Private Message to carolinajoeDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by maryjane:

OT
Joe-was the coffee any good?

Coffee was GREAT

I wrote this off, got rid of the taillight pieces.
Doesn't make it right, but moving on
Thanks for all the Support everyone

PFF
System Bot
fking74

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-18-2006 02:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fking74Send a Private Message to fking74Direct Link to This Post
if the parts are gone he will NEVER see one dime from me reputation here means NOTHING TO ME and besides I cant be banned from here or ANY MESSAGE BOARD others have tried and faild on other boards for different reasons mainly because I speak my mind and could care less what others think so that makes alot of people mad at me not the case here but still dont care
InDeX420

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2006 03:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for InDeX420Click Here to visit InDeX420's HomePageSend a Private Message to InDeX420Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by sc3800ttops:

So he should get lynched cause he has one problem with one person on the forum? Thats just lame, all i see here is a misunderstanding...
and as to a refund when parts are not sent back? If i was the one with the cash and had just gotten bashed in a forum, i would not send the cash back until I have the parts...cause whats to say you send cash back and the person who feels victomized thinks they should just keep them as a way of 'getting back' at the other?
+25 bucks seems like a decent price for what you recieved...unless you want some scratched faded peeling set...at least from what ive seen them go for here, and on ebay

[This message has been edited by InDeX420 (edited 03-18-2006).]

topcat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 148
Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2006 03:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for topcatSend a Private Message to topcatDirect Link to This Post

if the parts are gone he will NEVER see one dime from me reputation here means NOTHING TO ME and besides I cant be banned from here or ANY MESSAGE BOARD others have tried and faild on other boards for different reasons mainly because I speak my mind and could care less what others think so that makes alot of people mad at me not the case here but still dont care

What a great attitude

I am glad you think you can never be banned. Good luck selling anything around here.

carolinajoe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2006 04:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for carolinajoeClick Here to visit carolinajoe's HomePageSend a Private Message to carolinajoeDirect Link to This Post

After all this did you think that I was expecting to see a dime out of you?
You are like one Hamburger Short of a Happy Meal.
So I guess you have screwed others then huh????
What a way to go through Life, I feel real, real sorry for you.

Originally posted by InDeX420:

as to a refund when parts are not sent back? If i was the one with the cash and had just gotten bashed in a forum, i would not send the cash back until I have the parts...cause whats to say you send cash back and the person who feels victomized thinks they should just keep them as a way of 'getting back' at the other?
+25 bucks seems like a decent price for what you recieved...unless you want some scratched faded peeling set...at least from what ive seen them go for here, and on ebay

Dex did you see what we were talking about and the picture??
Here is the difference
Taillight

Not Taillight

They weren't Taillights, got it now?? I can't be any clearer than that.
As far as your other comment, I though do have a reputation to upkeep and have
screwed no one. Sorry if I seem PO'd but when anyone insinuates that I would screw someone over
something as minuscule as this, makes my feathers get ruffled.
I also did not bash him until I posted here and if you look and read the
PM's this started way back, infact in January.
Also if you read this post you would see where he keeps saying he has NO cash. Yet you
would expect me to send the items back to him?? And then what?? Huh?? If he has had
no cash in 2 months what makes you think he would have it after I sent them back.

I guess Frank is challenging the forum members to getting him banned. Wonder why he is
saying he can't be banned?? Kind of strange
that a couple of people posted that they left feedback yet none are showing up??

maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2006 05:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneDirect Link to This Post

We knew that---way before you strung it all together. That's ok--we'll care for you.
Let's see if we can do what other boards have failed at...................
I did my part Raydar. And, I have a new sig.

---------------------------------------------------------------

InDeX420

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2006 05:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for InDeX420Click Here to visit InDeX420's HomePageSend a Private Message to InDeX420Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by carolinajoe:

Dex did you see what we were talking about and the picture??
Here is the difference
Taillight

Not Taillight

They weren't Taillights, got it now?? I can't be any clearer than that.
As far as your other comment, I though do have a reputation to upkeep and have
screwed no one. Sorry if I seem PO'd but when anyone insinuates that I would screw someone over
something as minuscule as this, makes my feathers get ruffled.
I also did not bash him until I posted here and if you look and read the
PM's this started way back, infact in January.
Also if you read this post you would see where he keeps saying he has NO cash. Yet you
would expect me to send the items back to him?? And then what?? Huh?? If he has had
no cash in 2 months what makes you think he would have it after I sent them back.

OH MY GOD!! i never knew what a taillight looked like!!! Thank you SOO much, i was so confused as to what that was stuck to the back of my car... I still dont see how you get 4 pieces from that tail light unless it is taken apart...and ill save you some time and say , yes I have taken my own GT tail lights apart...but to order something with no pic with a questionable description...just not too smart...

If the dude has no money, he has no money...what the hell do you want him to do, stop paying his bills so he can pay you back your 25 bucks?

Yeah they were misrepresented, but seriously.... didnt you wonder at all why they were in 4 pieces? and further more..."oh its close enough to what im looking for" kinda attitude with no pics, is just asking to get screwed over...

I dont think it was Fkings purpose to Scam you, if he did I would think hed try for something more then 25 bucks...this is a misunderstanding between you 2, someone else stated that Fking sent them exactly what was agreed on...

OLDSDOCTOR

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2006 06:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OLDSDOCTORSend a Private Message to OLDSDOCTORDirect Link to This Post

Carolinajoe,
Can I do you and fking74 and BIG FAVOR! If Carolinajoe will sell the tail light pieces to me shipped for $25 dollars and they are as clean as fking74 described in his post. I will be happy to purchase them so all is HAPPY! Just let me know by email. Anyone thinking they are going to get a Fastback Tail light set for that kind of money or if you are selling them for that kind of money contact me I will take them ALL>

shawnkfl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 72
Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2006 06:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for shawnkflSend a Private Message to shawnkflDirect Link to This Post
one more person that i'll be sure not to buy from. sorry to hear about this joe. hopefully jacka$$3$ like this are few and far between.
maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2006 07:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneDirect Link to This Post

If the dude has no money, he has no money...what the hell do you want him to do, stop paying his bills so he can pay you back your 25 bucks?

Not Exactly. He has Joe's money. He had no problem jacking this obligation. He can get a 2nd job. Hock his computer. Go borrow it. It was his screwup-his misrepresentation. He needs to make it right.
Or, we can all defend the poor little guy till his ego tells him:

"it's ok. I'm free and clear. FREE MONEY!! See--- some of them understand and support me for screwing this buyer over. All I gotta do is say--Hey-I don't have it. You're screwed."

Let him try that with his other bills.

Anytime I see him here or anywhere else, try to sell as much as a lockwasher, I'll link to this thread.

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock