Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall - Archive
  FS: Diamond Racing Products Pistons (FEELER)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

FS: Diamond Racing Products Pistons (FEELER) by FastIndyFiero
Started on: 11-08-2005 05:51 PM
Replies: 19
Last post by: 86fieroEarl on 01-19-2006 01:58 PM
FastIndyFiero

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 70
Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2005 05:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FastIndyFieroClick Here to visit FastIndyFiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to FastIndyFieroDirect Link to This Post
I have a set of 4 BRAND NEW forged aluminum Diamond Racing Products pistons in my SD4 right now that will be coming out sometime soon. These are for a 4.005 bore, very good for a nice Iron Duke block that only needs a good hone. They also come with Diamond plasma-moly rings. I paid nearly $100 just for the rings. The pistons are flat-top, very lightweight, 1.56CH and would yield a 9.9:1 compression ratio on a stock duke if my math is correct. This would obviously necessitate premium fuel. The pistons are made for a .927" floating pin with spyro-locks. I also have JE Pistons wrist pins that will most likely be included.

I'd like to see $300 for the set, since they come with very nice rings that have already been filed and fitted. These rings have not been broken in yet. These would be excellent pistons for a VERY strong duke rebuild, or would work equally well with a mild rebuild. The light weight would put much less stress on the crankshaft than other comparable pistons.

The reason I am posting this right now before they are even removed from the short block is that Mall traffic is pretty low and I want to get this out there.

I will get pics up soon, and PM me if you have any questions at all.
Nathan Engel

------------------

My Web page | The Turbo Super Duty Build.
You know that little voice that says it can't be done? I duct-taped mine's mouth shut and pushed it down a flight of stairs.

[This message has been edited by FastIndyFiero (edited 11-19-2005).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
FastIndyFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2005 03:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FastIndyFieroClick Here to visit FastIndyFiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to FastIndyFieroDirect Link to This Post
Bump. $300 is pretty good for a set of Diamond pistons and rings, as well as JE wrist pins...
DOHC_SWAPPER

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
User Banned

Report this Post11-19-2005 04:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DOHC_SWAPPERSend a Private Message to DOHC_SWAPPERDirect Link to This Post
Whos is DIAMOND? Ive never heard of them before.
FastIndyFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2005 04:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FastIndyFieroClick Here to visit FastIndyFiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to FastIndyFieroDirect Link to This Post
Here's the link to their website.
http://www.diamondracing.net
FastIndyFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-21-2005 12:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FastIndyFieroClick Here to visit FastIndyFiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to FastIndyFieroDirect Link to This Post
Bump
FastIndyFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2005 04:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FastIndyFieroClick Here to visit FastIndyFiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to FastIndyFieroDirect Link to This Post
I'm putting these up for $200. That's as low as they'll go.
DOHC_SWAPPER

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
User Banned

Report this Post12-02-2005 07:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DOHC_SWAPPERSend a Private Message to DOHC_SWAPPERDirect Link to This Post
This is a really really good deal for someone building a duke. Bump for you.
FastIndyFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-03-2005 07:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FastIndyFieroClick Here to visit FastIndyFiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to FastIndyFieroDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by DOHC_SWAPPER:

This is a really really good deal for someone building a duke. Bump for you.

Well, thanks for the bump

FastIndyFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-06-2005 11:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FastIndyFieroClick Here to visit FastIndyFiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to FastIndyFieroDirect Link to This Post
Bump...
RWDPLZ

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 304
Rate this member

Report this Post12-06-2005 03:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RWDPLZClick Here to visit RWDPLZ's HomePageSend a Private Message to RWDPLZDirect Link to This Post
*bump*

(Like I told you before, I'd buy these in a second if they were the size I needed).

------------------

1984 Fiero SE

FastIndyFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-08-2005 05:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FastIndyFieroClick Here to visit FastIndyFiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to FastIndyFieroDirect Link to This Post
Bump
PFF
System Bot
FastIndyFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-13-2005 12:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FastIndyFieroClick Here to visit FastIndyFiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to FastIndyFieroDirect Link to This Post
Another bump
captinhowdy83

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-13-2005 11:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for captinhowdy83Click Here to visit captinhowdy83's HomePageSend a Private Message to captinhowdy83Direct Link to This Post
i might beable to do it after the holidays and im back in the US soon no more Iraq

------------------
Dustin Watson
1984 2m4 sport
1984 buick regal limited coupe
om3ga83@yahoo.com
captinhowdy83@aim.com

FastIndyFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-27-2005 03:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FastIndyFieroClick Here to visit FastIndyFiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to FastIndyFieroDirect Link to This Post
Bumpers
FastIndyFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-05-2006 07:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FastIndyFieroClick Here to visit FastIndyFiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to FastIndyFieroDirect Link to This Post
Bump, only wanting $275 + shipping for the pistons, pins, and rings all together. Everything is new, and in perfect condition.
FastIndyFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2006 12:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FastIndyFieroClick Here to visit FastIndyFiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to FastIndyFieroDirect Link to This Post
Bump
FastIndyFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-15-2006 08:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FastIndyFieroClick Here to visit FastIndyFiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to FastIndyFieroDirect Link to This Post

FastIndyFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-19-2006 11:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FastIndyFieroClick Here to visit FastIndyFiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to FastIndyFieroDirect Link to This Post
Bump
fieropimp

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-19-2006 01:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieropimpClick Here to visit fieropimp's HomePageSend a Private Message to fieropimpDirect Link to This Post
I will give u a bump becasue i work at racing engine shop (www.lukovichracing.com) and we get alot of custom made pistons from them and they never fail us. great choice.

T.J.

[This message has been edited by fieropimp (edited 01-19-2006).]

86fieroEarl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 117
Rate this member

Report this Post01-19-2006 01:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86fieroEarlSend a Private Message to 86fieroEarlDirect Link to This Post
diamond pistons are also a popular piston for the L67s

[This message has been edited by 86fieroEarl (edited 01-19-2006).]

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock