For sell Fiero rear Vents decklid by gdjetski
Started on: 10-31-2005 11:09 AM
Replies: 15
Last post by: Sourmug on 12-14-2005 12:37 AM
gdjetski

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-31-2005 11:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for gdjetskiSend a Private Message to gdjetskiDirect Link to This Post
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8006825985&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEUS%3AIT&rd=1 I have more pics if someone can help me post in here

This decklid sell for $100 shiped USA

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Sourmug

Feedback score:    (29)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post10-31-2005 02:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SourmugSend a Private Message to SourmugDirect Link to This Post
How much shipped to Canada?
gdjetski

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-01-2005 12:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for gdjetskiSend a Private Message to gdjetskiDirect Link to This Post
same $100 for decklid and shipping cost, Thanks!
86SEin93003

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-01-2005 12:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 86SEin93003Send a Private Message to 86SEin93003Direct Link to This Post
hey DJ i sent you a pm thanks robert
Sourmug

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-01-2005 11:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SourmugSend a Private Message to SourmugDirect Link to This Post
gdjetski:

PM sent. You can e-mail the pictures to me and I will post them, my address is barlee6@telus.net

Nolan

[This message has been edited by Sourmug (edited 11-01-2005).]

gdjetski

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-02-2005 01:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for gdjetskiSend a Private Message to gdjetskiDirect Link to This Post
Thanks Nolan your package is sent today have fun~
Here is the link to my photo album
http://tw.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/gdjetski/album?.dir=2b4a&.src=ph&store=&prodid=&.done=http%3a//tw.photos.yahoo.com/ph//my_photos
Sourmug

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-02-2005 03:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SourmugSend a Private Message to SourmugDirect Link to This Post
It looks like you have done some nice work on your Fiero!
MoneyNoMo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-02-2005 04:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MoneyNoMoSend a Private Message to MoneyNoMoDirect Link to This Post
Here's some help with the pic

Sourmug

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-02-2005 08:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SourmugSend a Private Message to SourmugDirect Link to This Post
Here are some more pictures that Golden sent me:

Nolan

[This message has been edited by Sourmug (edited 11-02-2005).]

gdjetski

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-03-2005 09:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for gdjetskiSend a Private Message to gdjetskiDirect Link to This Post
Nolan Thanks
Sourmug

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2005 01:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SourmugSend a Private Message to SourmugDirect Link to This Post
You're welcome
PFF
System Bot
Sourmug

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-14-2005 10:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SourmugSend a Private Message to SourmugDirect Link to This Post
I purchased the decklid vent from gdjetski and received it last week. Shipping was very prompt and the vent arrived in about a week. When I went to the post office the clerk indicated that there was a customs sticker stating that the packaging had been severely damaged and that they had to do an official repair to the package. The packaging was rather flimsy cardboard wrapped around the piece and it was not an actual box. The following pictures show the condition of the vent upon arrival:

I was very dissappointed in the product as received. I e-mailed gdjetski the pictures and he responded the next day with surprise about the condition and his apologies. He has been very responsive and has refunded $40.00 back to me. All in all I am satisfied with the transaction and appreciate his handling of this incident. I would purchase from him again. My only negative comment is that the packaging should have been more rigid and had internal support to prevent the flexing of the piece and likely the damage as well.

Thanks gdjetski.
Nolan

Sourmug

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2005 11:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SourmugSend a Private Message to SourmugDirect Link to This Post
I have since discovered that others have recieved their vents in damaged condition however he had told me that mine was the only one that had been. I can no longer recommend purchasing from gdjetski.

Nolan

DOHC_SWAPPER

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
User Banned

Report this Post12-11-2005 11:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DOHC_SWAPPERSend a Private Message to DOHC_SWAPPERDirect Link to This Post
Looks like the louvres have to be cut out also. Where you aware that you would have to do that also? or were you expecting them to be precut? I would like to get one of these but its a little scarey throwin money away... Keep us posted on the install.
F-I-E-R-O

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2005 08:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for F-I-E-R-OSend a Private Message to F-I-E-R-ODirect Link to This Post
I love the look of the vents, but as someone pointed out to me when I was considering them, the angle of the vents are a concern for me because of the weather we get in NYS- rain, snow, leaves... I'd rather not have to worry about that stuff getting down into the engine compartment. Even with some screen/mesh stuff, it's still going to get wet or icy in there as well as my having to clean stuff out all the time.

Sourmug

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2005 12:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SourmugSend a Private Message to SourmugDirect Link to This Post
F-I-E-R-O:
I thought about the same thing but even with the stock vents rain, ice and leaves get in.

DOHC_SWAPPER:
I didn't know for sure but I suspected that I would have to cut them out. I have started the install and it's not for the feint of heart. I have never done anything like this before. There are all kinds of cuts that have to be made. The pictures that gdjetski provided are low resolution and not particularly helpful, he hasn't really provided any information on how to do this. I want this to look good both on top and underneath when I am done so it's going to take some time. I will start a thread once I am finished or almost finished. Wish me luck

Nolan

[This message has been edited by Sourmug (edited 12-14-2005).]

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock