Started on: 09-04-2005 01:59 PM
Replies: 54
Last post by: fieroparts.com on 09-06-2005 10:44 AM
MsLoriFiero

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 78
Rate this member

Report this Post09-04-2005 01:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MsLoriFieroSend a Private Message to MsLoriFieroDirect Link to This Post

[This message has been edited by MsLoriFiero (edited 09-05-2005).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
$Rich$

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 397
Rate this member

Report this Post09-04-2005 04:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for $Rich$Send a Private Message to $Rich$Direct Link to This Post
must have pics!!!!!

MsLoriFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-04-2005 04:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MsLoriFieroSend a Private Message to MsLoriFieroDirect Link to This Post

ohioindy

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 60
Rate this member

Report this Post09-04-2005 06:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ohioindyClick Here to visit ohioindy's HomePageSend a Private Message to ohioindyDirect Link to This Post
I need the VIN off this before I'll even consider an offer.

------------------

85 SE (My first love)
84 Indy 4 Speed
84 Indy Auto 44,000 miles

Puck

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-04-2005 08:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PuckClick Here to visit Puck's HomePageSend a Private Message to PuckDirect Link to This Post
don't really understand the point of not posting pics here so everyone can see a nice car that is still in existance in our fiero community rather than emailing like 5-10 different people with the pics

kind of a turn off when someone asks for pics and you say "i am NOT posting pics here i will ONLY give pics to serious offers" well without pics even if it IS new hardly anyone is going to offer like 15k for a car if someone isn't willing to post the pics that would take 10 seconds.

just my opinion and my opinion doesn't count for much but i like to at least make a stand.
and i agree with OHIOINDY no VIN and no pics then good luck on the sale.

------------------

Fierofreak00

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 170
Rate this member

Report this Post09-04-2005 09:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierofreak00Send a Private Message to Fierofreak00Direct Link to This Post
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum4/HTML/028292.html

[This message has been edited by Fierofreak00 (edited 09-09-2005).]

NY_FIERO

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-04-2005 10:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NY_FIEROClick Here to visit NY_FIERO's HomePageSend a Private Message to NY_FIERODirect Link to This Post
agreed
Formula88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post09-04-2005 10:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Direct Link to This Post
Same here. I wouln't make a serious offer sight unseen, and since pics only go to someone making a serious offer - well, that's that.

JazzMan

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 653
User Banned

Report this Post09-04-2005 10:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JazzManSend a Private Message to JazzManDirect Link to This Post
I think someone thinks they're sitting on a gold mine and want to treat this like some secretive Sotheby's auction or bidding war, but that's just not how most of us operate around here. I'm guessing that the owner would like to get in the $20k plus range, though the car probably isn't worth that and most certainly won't get a loan for that amount, that means that a likely buyer will have to be able to pull 20+ grand cash out of their pocket, and I can only think of maybe Toddster, Fierobear, and a few others that could do that, regardless of if they would.

JazzMan

[This message has been edited by JazzMan (edited 09-04-2005).]

2000RagTop

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 140
Rate this member

Report this Post09-04-2005 10:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2000RagTopSend a Private Message to 2000RagTopDirect Link to This Post
I agree also.......
Puck

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-04-2005 11:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PuckClick Here to visit Puck's HomePageSend a Private Message to PuckDirect Link to This Post
whew i feel sooo much better seeing that 5-6+ people agreed with my opinion i was afraid i would join on the red negative bar crowd and finally get my rating bar and it would all be red with no greens

okay i just don't understand why pics aren't posted if Lori has nothing to do with the car personally except for the fact that she might be getting a cut for selling it for the guy and if that is the case i would be slapping pics up left and right of this ride because the faster it sells the faster she gets a cut(if that is what is happening)

i understand doing a nice thing for someone trying to help them sell their car but by coming across the way you did i don't think that helped sell it i only think it hindered the situation. but good day and good luck

------------------

PFF
System Bot
RickN

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 72
Rate this member

Report this Post09-04-2005 11:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RickNSend a Private Message to RickNDirect Link to This Post
While I thought the apparent tone of the refusal to post pics didn't come off sounding very good, I could understand someone not wishing to spend the time to create a bunch of low resolution pictures just to fit them into the Pennocks format. But she could treat us to a couple without too much trouble.

------------------
RickN
White 88GT 5spd
White 85GT Auto

[This message has been edited by RickN (edited 09-05-2005).]

MsLoriFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-04-2005 11:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MsLoriFieroSend a Private Message to MsLoriFieroDirect Link to This Post

2000RagTop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2005 12:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2000RagTopSend a Private Message to 2000RagTopDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MsLoriFiero:

Just for all of you, I cannot post pictures of it here right now, I am having computer problems and not sure why, I can email them but can't seem to post them. I did offer to email them to anyone that was truly interested in the car, but no one seems to understand that. Thanks for all the negative opinions.

Lori

I'd be glad to help you post the pictures if you'd like to e-mail them to me.........

michaelwwhite@hotmail.com

RickN

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 72
Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2005 12:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RickNSend a Private Message to RickNDirect Link to This Post
If your problem posting is PIP try this link...

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum6/HTML/035225.html

MsLoriFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2005 12:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MsLoriFieroSend a Private Message to MsLoriFieroDirect Link to This Post

$Rich$

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 397
Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2005 01:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for $Rich$Send a Private Message to $Rich$Direct Link to This Post

Naw that's ok. I'm done here. I asked a simple thing for someone wanting a nice car, and no one wants to do it.

Lori

Hmmmmm... whatever
you cant just say its a "new car" because its NOT new, its over 20 years old, and im sure its not in TRUELY 100% LIKE NEW condition EVEN if it has 10 miles on it,
interiors warp... scratches happen, and surface rust gathers in the engine compartment from moisture due to storage, tires dry rot, and crack, as do rubber suspension bushings
motors that arnt started on a regular basis get crusty on the inside, gas Gums up, and if the tank is not kept full they rust out from the inside

time kills cars, even in the garage under a cover

here is another link to upload pics,
http://www.atruscorp.com/upload/
its easy to use,
if you actually want to sell the car, another offer is to e-mail me pics at Getphkd@sio.midco.net, and i will post them for you, otherwise i wish you and your friend the best of luck

[This message has been edited by $Rich$ (edited 09-05-2005).]

2000RagTop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2005 01:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2000RagTopSend a Private Message to 2000RagTopDirect Link to This Post
???? "something is wrong with this picture??? "

[This message has been edited by 2000RagTop (edited 09-05-2005).]

Formula88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2005 02:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Direct Link to This Post

I'm not posting pictures here, we all know what an Indy looks like, its brand new. Anyone wanting to make a serious offer will get pictures, and please don't post your offer here, email them to me or PM them.

Lori

Just for all of you, I cannot post pictures of it here right now, I am having computer problems and not sure why, I can email them but can't seem to post them. I did offer to email them to anyone that was truly interested in the car, but no one seems to understand that. Thanks for all the negative opinions.

Lori

Well, your earlier post sure sounds like you're refusing to post pictures, not that you're unable to. If I misread your post, I apologize. I would be happy to post pics for you, if you like, just as 2000RagTop will.

And like was mentioned, it's not "brand new." Age can destroy a car quicker than mileage. How it was stored and how often it was started are very important. I know because I'm currently trying to get my late father's '92 Mercury Grand Marquis road worthy again. It has sat for much of the last 4 years and it's like trying to resurrect a car much older than it's 115k miles would have you believe.

Formula88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2005 02:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Direct Link to This Post

Formula88

53788 posts
Member since Jan 2001

Naw that's ok. I'm done here. I asked a simple thing for someone wanting a nice car, and no one wants to do it.

Lori

Have it your way. Good luck selling the car. If you take this attitude with other prospective buyers, you're going to have a hard sell. Most buyers don't appreciate an owner who's acting like they're doing you a favor just letting you know about the car.

It's a transaction, plain and simple. You have the car, and someone has the cash. They're doing you just as big of a favor buying it as you are doing for them by selling it.

Most buyers aren't going to jump through hoops. The number of people willing to spend the money you likely think the car is worth are small. Alienate them and you'll be able to watch the car rot rather than sell it.

Try Ebay, or Hemmings, and good luck.

Fierofreak00

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 170
Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2005 10:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierofreak00Send a Private Message to Fierofreak00Direct Link to This Post
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum4/HTML/028292.html

[This message has been edited by Fierofreak00 (edited 09-09-2005).]

PFF
System Bot
DelawareFiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 139
User Banned

Report this Post09-05-2005 10:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DelawareFieroSend a Private Message to DelawareFieroDirect Link to This Post
jeez........what a B!TCH.

2000RagTop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2005 12:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2000RagTopSend a Private Message to 2000RagTopDirect Link to This Post
I was going to copy the org. post ..... I figured she's edit it !

Hey, All I was trying to do was help post the pictures for someone trying to sell a car.
I figured is was the least I could do..........
Have a great Labor Day everyone.

Michael

Greg Z

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2005 02:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Greg ZSend a Private Message to Greg ZDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by DelawareFiero:

no doubt.

------------------
Indy, 85 gtx2, Formula, 00 Navigator(9 tv's,22's,ghostflames,etc...)69 Camaro 400hp350 4sp

Puck

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2005 02:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PuckClick Here to visit Puck's HomePageSend a Private Message to PuckDirect Link to This Post
looks like i started a war but if you would have just included that you were needing help posting pics you should have asked saying i will email them to someone to throw up but you just flat out refused to post and you can edit your posts to take everything out all you want but as you can see they are all quoted in someone elses comments...

things i don't understand now is that MSLORI is supposed to be a vendor of like new center consoles and other nice fiberglass items and then she is going to go off and get a bad name all over not posting pics instead of just asking for help...

if you can't get PIP to work right my advice is to get a photobucket.com login and make a place to link your pics tooo and bam it doesn't matter what size it is then it will post the pic on pennock.

------------------

MsLoriFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2005 08:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MsLoriFieroSend a Private Message to MsLoriFieroDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by DelawareFiero:

So does calling women names make you feel like a man? All I asked was that anyone interested in the car to email me, but it seems all some of you want to do is whine, geez I would think you could find something better to do, like maybe grow up. I know if I was interested in buying something and the person asked me to email them about it, I wouldn't think twice about it, and certainly wouldn't get on line and whine about it. I would much rather deal with someone on something like this one on one. I didn't want to put this car up for public display, just wanted to let the ones that might be interested know if was available and offered to email pictures to anyone that was. So if you want to call me names, go for it, I just know what type of Man that would do that.

Lori

Puck

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2005 09:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PuckClick Here to visit Puck's HomePageSend a Private Message to PuckDirect Link to This Post
i would just like to reiterate that i never called you any names just found your way of going about selling a fiero to be rather awkward and backwards to the way i would go or that many others would go about selling a car....i know you can see what i am getting at as you know an 84 indy fiero with 9.7 miles will pull only the amount of money that someone is willing to spend and for someone to not even wanna put pics out there for people to see you might only get 1-2 response or you might get a helluva lot of responses just asking for pics and how do you know if they are serious....you said only email if serious well i could email you and say i am willing to pay up to $15,xxx-$18,xxx for this car but i must see pics.....you send me pics and then i say nope i just wanted the pics so i can have them.

it would have just saved you alot of heartache and grief to write the ad up like this

---------------------------------EXAMPLE-------------------------------

HI,

I have recently found a gentleman/lady around my area that has an immaculate INDY fiero with only 9.7 miles on the clock and he would like to entertain offers on the car but isn't 100% sure about selling it yet.....it has been garaged all its life and bought new from the dealership and trailered home and then backed into a garage where it has lived for its entirety. pics can be found at

www.brandnewindy.com/1.jpg
www.brandnewindy.com/2.jpg
www.brandnewindy.com/3.jpg
www.brandnewindy.com/102.jpg

thanks for your time and efforts in looking at all the wonderful pics and i know whomever gets this car is getting a piece of history at a great price..
thanks again for looking

MSLORIFIERO

--------------------------------END EXAMPLE-------------------------------

just so you know i was never mad but kind of turned off by the tone of your typing i will not post pics of this car.

oh and the pic you put up on your first post now after you edited it ONLY proves that it is an 84 fiero with 9.7 miles on it but isn't documented if you would like i can go outside and take a pic of my instrument panel in my garage that i took out and set it it to 3.2 miles and say it is a prestine 88GT with ttops and every available option but i will not send any other pics unless interested.

------------------

[This message has been edited by Puck (edited 09-05-2005).]

I wear pants

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2005 09:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for I wear pantsSend a Private Message to I wear pantsDirect Link to This Post
can't we al just get along
WingNut - MD

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 116
Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2005 09:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WingNut - MDClick Here to visit WingNut - MD's HomePageSend a Private Message to WingNut - MDDirect Link to This Post
N/M

[This message has been edited by WingNut - MD (edited 09-05-2005).]

JazzMan

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-05-2005 09:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JazzManSend a Private Message to JazzManDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by I wear pants:

can't we al just get along

What fun would that be?

JazzMan

Puck

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2005 09:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PuckClick Here to visit Puck's HomePageSend a Private Message to PuckDirect Link to This Post
well just to keep people noted apparently i pissed her off here is the pm she just sent me because i guess she can't type it for everyone to see but as you can tell i can copy and paste pretty good.

PM COPIED FROM MSLORIFIERO

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why don't you turn your computer off once in a while, and get a life, all you seem to want to do is whine,whine,whine. Your not a bit interested in this car, and you seem to think you know everything, well surprise YOU DON"T and you keep stinking your nose in other peoples business, and I want you out of mine, and who made you the Pennocks monitor?
Lori
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

she is correct about one thing i am not the least bit interested but in a crude way or should i say adding constructive criticize to how she went about selling a car......so maybe i could say i was HELPING sell the car so i will expect a commission IF it ever sells and any other pm's you wanna send me you might as well just post them here because i will

good day ma'am

------------------

PFF
System Bot
MsLoriFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2005 10:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MsLoriFieroSend a Private Message to MsLoriFieroDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Puck:

well just to keep people noted apparently i pissed her off here is the pm she just sent me because i guess she can't type it for everyone to see but as you can tell i can copy and paste pretty good.

PM COPIED FROM MSLORIFIERO

Exactly what I expected from someone with your mentality

Puck

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2005 10:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PuckClick Here to visit Puck's HomePageSend a Private Message to PuckDirect Link to This Post
well you sending me a PRIVATE MESSAGE yelling at me so that no one else could see it was EXACTLY what i expected from someone with your mentality.
Weponhead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2005 10:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WeponheadSend a Private Message to WeponheadDirect Link to This Post
MsLoriFiero , what would it have hurt to have one of these guys post pictures of a like new car? its certainly not going to hurt buisness, you seem to have a very skewed buisness directive. If you want to sell this car then i think your best option would be to advertise it. It seems to work for most people, but hey if you think partial secrecy is the key to you selling a car fine. I'd still love to see pictures of a like new indy.
MsLoriFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2005 10:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MsLoriFieroSend a Private Message to MsLoriFieroDirect Link to This Post

well you sending me a PRIVATE MESSAGE yelling at me so that no one else could see it was EXACTLY what i expected from someone with your mentality.

that was called being courteous, doing it in private, something you wouldn't understand

Puck

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2005 10:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PuckClick Here to visit Puck's HomePageSend a Private Message to PuckDirect Link to This Post
it started out as civilized comments about just posting pics on a car claimed as new to you just not wanting to deal with it and everything/everyone blowing up.....all could have been avoided if you didn't have the attitude in the first place by posting some pics or just not coming off as a rude individual.
JazzMan

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-05-2005 10:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JazzManSend a Private Message to JazzManDirect Link to This Post
MsLoriFiero, IMHO I think you're only digging yourself even deeper with every combative post. It seems like you are only acting as an agent for the owner of this mythical Indy so I don't understand why you are continuing this. If the seller wanted to persue some strange and secretive selling proces that is the problem of the seller, and so are the results that this odd way of marketing this car garnered.

It's obvious to me that the seller has probably blown any chance of getting a positive result on this forum, and like I said earlier there's probably only a small handful here who could buy it anyway. I will presume for brevity's sake that the asking price is way, way high.

JazzMan

MsLoriFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2005 10:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MsLoriFieroSend a Private Message to MsLoriFieroDirect Link to This Post

it started out as civilized comments about just posting pics on a car claimed as new to you just not wanting to deal with it and everything/everyone blowing up.....all could have been avoided if you didn't have the attitude in the first place by posting some pics or just not coming off as a rude individual.

I didn't appreciate being called names, and I never said you were the one that did, but you had to respond to it as if you did, and yes maybe right now I am being what I was called, but it's people like you that make us one

Puck

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2005 10:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PuckClick Here to visit Puck's HomePageSend a Private Message to PuckDirect Link to This Post
well at least you admit that i never called you a b!tch or any other name other then rude in any of my 5-6 posts on this subject. i guess that is the best comment i could get from you so i will take it

apology accepted lol

MsLoriFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2005 10:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MsLoriFieroSend a Private Message to MsLoriFieroDirect Link to This Post
apology accepted lol <------ not a chance of that happening
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock