Started on: 07-07-2005 01:19 AM
Replies: 18
Last post by: FastIndyFiero on 08-29-2005 02:43 PM
FastIndyFiero

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 70
Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2005 01:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FastIndyFieroClick Here to visit FastIndyFiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to FastIndyFieroDirect Link to This Post
EDIT: This item is now on eBay
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7995353431

As much as I hate doing this right now, I'm putting my 2bbl Super Duty intake up for sale, as I just bought an intercooler and I really need some money to have gas to get to work. Here's the dirty details...

It's a modified Super Duty intake, in that it began life as a four barrel and somewhere along the way was converted to a 2-bbl Holley carb pattern. This manifold has all of the individual cast-in NO2 or fuel injector bosses intact. It looks like the ports have also been slightly smoothed out, but no port expansion. This is a PERFECT addition to any Super Duty head (excluding the 801 casting, but if you have one you already knew that), and it will also compliment your ported Iron Duke head if you are converting to a carb. It has a drilled and tapped opening where the EGR would be that can be easily plugged with a simple NPT threaded plug.

I will add pics within the day.

I am asking for $350 plus shipping. Well worth it, as these manifolds are becoming very hard to find.

------------------

My Web page | The Turbo Super Duty Build.
You know that little voice that says it can't be done? I duct-taped mine's mouth shut and pushed it down a flight of stairs.

[This message has been edited by FastIndyFiero (edited 08-24-2005).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
FastIndyFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2005 12:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FastIndyFieroClick Here to visit FastIndyFiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to FastIndyFieroDirect Link to This Post
Pics:

I'll get a couple more tonight.

FastIndyFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2005 03:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FastIndyFieroClick Here to visit FastIndyFiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to FastIndyFieroDirect Link to This Post
Bump
FastIndyFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-10-2005 02:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FastIndyFieroClick Here to visit FastIndyFiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to FastIndyFieroDirect Link to This Post
Bump
FastIndyFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2005 01:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FastIndyFieroClick Here to visit FastIndyFiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to FastIndyFieroDirect Link to This Post
Bumped Again
FastIndyFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2005 03:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FastIndyFieroClick Here to visit FastIndyFiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to FastIndyFieroDirect Link to This Post
Bump.
I wear pants

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2005 06:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for I wear pantsSend a Private Message to I wear pantsDirect Link to This Post
Its a really nice and hard to find peice if I was building a SD I would buy this one from you. Good luck Indy!
KurtAKX

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 128
Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2005 07:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KurtAKXSend a Private Message to KurtAKXDirect Link to This Post
Damn I think it is sitting on the same calculus book I had back in the day!
Steven Snyder

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 106
Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2005 01:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Steven SnyderClick Here to visit Steven Snyder's HomePageSend a Private Message to Steven SnyderDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by KurtAKX:

Damn I think it is sitting on the same calculus book I had back in the day!

Yeah, that looks like the 4th or 5th edition of James Stewart's Single Variable Calculus.
BUMP!

FastIndyFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-20-2005 12:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FastIndyFieroClick Here to visit FastIndyFiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to FastIndyFieroDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Steven Snyder:

Yeah, that looks like the 4th or 5th edition of James Stewart's Single Variable Calculus.
BUMP!

5th Edition

BUMP.

Oldschool4cyl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2005 05:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Oldschool4cylSend a Private Message to Oldschool4cylDirect Link to This Post
Could you post a full top view and full flange side view of that?
PFF
System Bot
FastIndyFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2005 10:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FastIndyFieroClick Here to visit FastIndyFiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to FastIndyFieroDirect Link to This Post

FastIndyFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2005 07:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FastIndyFieroClick Here to visit FastIndyFiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to FastIndyFieroDirect Link to This Post
Bump
FastIndyFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2005 04:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FastIndyFieroClick Here to visit FastIndyFiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to FastIndyFieroDirect Link to This Post
Bump...Will sell for $300 plus shipping.
SCCA FIERO

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 93
Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2005 01:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SCCA FIEROSend a Private Message to SCCA FIERODirect Link to This Post
Ebay. Chances are you will get more than asking price.

------------------

FastIndyFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2005 09:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FastIndyFieroClick Here to visit FastIndyFiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to FastIndyFieroDirect Link to This Post
One more bump at this very, VERY, low price, then it's going to eBay.
FastIndyFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-23-2005 10:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FastIndyFieroClick Here to visit FastIndyFiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to FastIndyFieroDirect Link to This Post
FastIndyFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2005 08:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FastIndyFieroClick Here to visit FastIndyFiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to FastIndyFieroDirect Link to This Post
FastIndyFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-29-2005 02:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FastIndyFieroClick Here to visit FastIndyFiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to FastIndyFieroDirect Link to This Post
Bump. You only have a couple hours left...

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock