3.4 dohc 86gt for sale with lots of extras by wetpoop
Started on: 06-13-2005 01:41 PM
Replies: 10
Last post by: wetpoop on 06-16-2005 09:25 AM
wetpoop

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2005 01:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wetpoopSend a Private Message to wetpoopDirect Link to This Post
I don't want to go public with reasons for selling my car, let's just say stuff isn't going well. My build tread and lots of pics can be seen here: https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/051230.html

Major highlights: 3.4 dohc motor with 5 speed manual
body work and paint less than 2 months old
Mr Mikes leather, custom steering wheel and shift knob
4th gen. trans am head unit. with custom sub, and front mounted amp and battery
Wicked carbon fiber headliner and other c/f trim
full poly front suspension with 2 inch lowering springs
88 rear cradle with coil overs

Also included with the car, Archies big brake upgrade kit (uninstalled), 2 - 3.4 dohc motors (will need rebuild), and various other fiero parts.

I can deliver the car anywhere within a 2 day drive of baltimore: You pay for gas and a way for me to get home. Price: 12k please don't offer trades or 7k the price is 12

The best way to get a hold of me is by email or phone. 443-996-4838
Thanks for looking.

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
86GT3.4DOHC

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 306
Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2005 02:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86GT3.4DOHCSend a Private Message to 86GT3.4DOHCDirect Link to This Post
Didnt you do this once already? I seem to remember making the comment:

That sucks wet poop

as it did then, and does now

Weponhead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2005 11:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WeponheadSend a Private Message to WeponheadDirect Link to This Post
Good luck , sorry to hear your selling it , now of all times. Hope you get what your asking. This car looks VERY nice and is well cared for .. i think its worth the 12k
TM_Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2005 04:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TM_FieroSend a Private Message to TM_FieroDirect Link to This Post
TTT

Good luck

lowfierogt

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 247
User Banned

Report this Post06-15-2005 10:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for lowfierogtClick Here to visit lowfierogt's HomePageSend a Private Message to lowfierogtDirect Link to This Post
wetpoop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2005 03:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wetpoopSend a Private Message to wetpoopDirect Link to This Post
I have decided to core out the motors, they are just too large and heavy to move. Those of you that have contacted me about them can have them for 100.00 each, but I will NOT ship them. They are available at zip code 21117. The core guy has offered 100.00 each, that's where the price comes from. I will wait to here from you for 1 week than they are off to scrap.

obviously, I will have to drop the asking price of the car, so 10k it is NO LESS.

Saxman

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 114
Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2005 04:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SaxmanClick Here to visit Saxman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SaxmanDirect Link to This Post
What kind of HP does the 3.4 DOHC put out?

The car looks great, by the way...

AaronZ34

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 408
User Banned

Report this Post06-15-2005 06:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AaronZ34Click Here to visit AaronZ34's HomePageSend a Private Message to AaronZ34Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Saxman:

What kind of HP does the 3.4 DOHC put out?

The car looks great, by the way...

Bone stock in a Fiero about 220hp, enough to move a Fiero to flat 14s. But minor mods will wake the motor up bigtime, and if I had an idea of what he has done to it, I could probably give you a much more accurate estimate. btw, very nice car!

------------------

[This message has been edited by AaronZ34 (edited 06-15-2005).]

wetpoop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2005 07:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wetpoopSend a Private Message to wetpoopDirect Link to This Post
only a crx intake and a full exhaust.
Kohburn

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 188
Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2005 08:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KohburnSend a Private Message to KohburnDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by wetpoop:

I have decided to core out the motors, they are just too large and heavy to move. Those of you that have contacted me about them can have them for 100.00 each, but I will NOT ship them. They are available at zip code 21117. The core guy has offered 100.00 each, that's where the price comes from. I will wait to here from you for 1 week than they are off to scrap.

obviously, I will have to drop the asking price of the car, so 10k it is NO LESS.

holy crap.. i'll take one .. do you have a hoist or anything to load it onto a trailor?

[This message has been edited by Kohburn (edited 06-16-2005).]

wetpoop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2005 09:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for wetpoopSend a Private Message to wetpoopDirect Link to This Post
right now they are in plastic crates loaded in the back of my suburban. I am sure I can get them on a trailer for you. Especially if you pick them up at my work. I will be working on Sat.
Saturn of Owings Mills, It's a Heritage owned dealership.
PFF
System Bot

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock