FS: 1986 Fiero SE 5psd in CT by FieroGTT
Started on: 05-09-2005 05:51 PM
Replies: 25
Last post by: FieroGTT on 06-30-2005 09:18 PM
FieroGTT

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2005 05:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGTTClick Here to visit FieroGTT's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroGTTDirect Link to This Post
I'm moving to Florida so I have to get rid of a few things and unfortunately my Fiero is one of them, so I'm passing a nice Fiero on to you guys. It's a white 1986 Fiero SE 4cyl with only 90,000 miles. The body is in pretty good shape but needs a bit of fiberglassing to make it perfect, has a few cracks and rough spots here and there. The car has the Isuzu 5spd manual tranny. It runs and drives and has no problems. It has Sunfire GT 16" wheels on it as you can see in these pics. Tires still have tread left. The drivers side door and passenger side door have different locks and I only have the key to one. It's not a big deal nor is it expensive. You just need to either have a key made or change the lock. The car has a Sunroof, radio/cassette deck, A/C, and power windows. I guess the pics say the rest. I'm looking for $1250 for the car. It's located in New Britain, CT. Email me if you have any questions.

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
rvalmore

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2005 09:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rvalmoreSend a Private Message to rvalmoreDirect Link to This Post
pm sent
FieroGTT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2005 08:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGTTClick Here to visit FieroGTT's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroGTTDirect Link to This Post
ttt
FieroGTT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2005 08:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGTTClick Here to visit FieroGTT's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroGTTDirect Link to This Post
bump
binarycode

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2005 09:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for binarycodeClick Here to visit binarycode's HomePageSend a Private Message to binarycodeDirect Link to This Post
[bump]

When are you moving to Florida? You're selling the car because you can't afford to take it with you I assume right?

FieroGTT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2005 09:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGTTClick Here to visit FieroGTT's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroGTTDirect Link to This Post
I have no place to put it in Florida nor any time to devote to it at all. The car will be sold before I leave. I'm planning on leaving somtime in July.

[This message has been edited by FieroGTT (edited 05-19-2005).]

FieroGTT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2005 08:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGTTClick Here to visit FieroGTT's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroGTTDirect Link to This Post
Lots of interest but the car is still for sale.
FieroGTT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2005 09:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGTTClick Here to visit FieroGTT's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroGTTDirect Link to This Post
I'm open to offers. I need this car gone.
97dohc

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2005 08:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 97dohcSend a Private Message to 97dohcDirect Link to This Post
is the car drivable as is? ie would it make it back to central illinois?
FieroGTT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2005 06:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGTTClick Here to visit FieroGTT's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroGTTDirect Link to This Post
The car runs and drives great. It has no problems. It will go as far as you want it to.
FieroGTT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-30-2005 08:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGTTClick Here to visit FieroGTT's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroGTTDirect Link to This Post
ttt
PFF
System Bot
Jncomutt

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 221
Rate this member

Report this Post05-30-2005 09:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JncomuttSend a Private Message to JncomuttDirect Link to This Post
Can the car be retitled?
FieroGTT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-30-2005 09:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGTTClick Here to visit FieroGTT's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroGTTDirect Link to This Post
Yes I have all the documents and miscellaneous paperwork (and just made a trip to the DMV to confirm everything) to make sure that the car is titleable.
Radr_Red

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2005 12:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Radr_RedSend a Private Message to Radr_RedDirect Link to This Post
What is the VIN? It looks like an '85 with the speakers in the seat headrests...
FieroGTT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2005 09:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGTTClick Here to visit FieroGTT's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroGTTDirect Link to This Post
The car is not an 85. It is a 1986 SE ("G" VIN). And yes the car has speaker seats and yes the are fully functional. If the car didn't come with these from the factory then whoever installed them sure did do a damn good job of making it look like it did.

Originally posted by Radr_Red:

What is the VIN? It looks like an '85 with the speakers in the seat headrests...

mattm

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 60
Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2005 09:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mattmSend a Private Message to mattmDirect Link to This Post
Email sent.

Radr_Red

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2005 08:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Radr_RedSend a Private Message to Radr_RedDirect Link to This Post
I'm not going to buy a car w/o having the VIN to check for salvage/totaled titles.

Rich

FieroGTT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2005 06:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGTTClick Here to visit FieroGTT's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroGTTDirect Link to This Post
Anyone who wants the VIN to check on it can email me. I'm not going to post it on public forums.
mattm

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 60
Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2005 07:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mattmSend a Private Message to mattmDirect Link to This Post
Email sent.

Matt

FieroGTT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2005 09:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGTTClick Here to visit FieroGTT's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroGTTDirect Link to This Post
ttt
FieroGTT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2005 11:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGTTClick Here to visit FieroGTT's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroGTTDirect Link to This Post
bump
PFF
System Bot
FieroGTT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2005 04:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGTTClick Here to visit FieroGTT's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroGTTDirect Link to This Post
some interest but still for sale
Wolf_lq1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2005 03:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Wolf_lq1Click Here to visit Wolf_lq1's HomePageSend a Private Message to Wolf_lq1Direct Link to This Post
if it wasn't 1,000 miles away from me I'd take it off your hands..... I wonder how much it'd be to ship
FieroGTT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2005 11:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGTTClick Here to visit FieroGTT's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroGTTDirect Link to This Post
I've heard of shipping cars for around $700 but don't quote me on that. In answer to a few other questions as well, no this car will not be driven to Florida. It is going to be sold before I leave.
FieroGTT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-25-2005 08:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGTTClick Here to visit FieroGTT's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroGTTDirect Link to This Post
ttt
FieroGTT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-30-2005 09:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGTTClick Here to visit FieroGTT's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroGTTDirect Link to This Post
still more interest, still for sale.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock