Black 85 GT for sale!!! by jdee74
Started on: 04-29-2005 10:07 PM
Replies: 19
Last post by: jdee74 on 07-09-2005 10:50 PM
jdee74

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2005 10:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jdee74Send a Private Message to jdee74Direct Link to This Post

FOR SALE - 1985 Fiero GT - Black with silver, 2.8 V-6 with 4-speed manual, 80,000 miles.

INTERIOR...

- All new upholstery put in this last winter. Seat, lower door panels, headliner, sun visors, panel behind the seats. All done in black or medium gray
- Fiero Store black carpet and black mats
- Rodney Dickman competetion shifter and boot
- Black and gray Grant GT steering wheel
- Added 120 mph gauge cluster and aux. gauges (kept original odometer)
- New NOS dash map pocket from e-bay
- JVC CD player, sony speakers all around, 4x10 in the dash, two 3.5 in each seat

MECHANICAL...

- All new brake calipers, rotors, front wheel bearing, and front shocks put on just
two weeks ago
- replaced all intake manifold, valve cover, and oil pan gasket. The motor has no oil leaks now
- new coolant temp sensor
- new red accel spark plug wires
- upper plenum and valve covers stripped and repainted
- new battery
-new starter

EXTERIOR...

- New sunroof seal, sunroof has no leaks, nice and tight
- New exterior dew wipes
- Glass sail panels from an 84
-new 17' TSW Asus R wheels and Kuhmo tires

Also has PL, PW, A/C has been converted and runs cold, low miles for the age, engine starts and runs strong, no codes, Other than front shocks I have not done anything to the suspension. The car was painted before I bought it. Looks good from 5 foot, but upon close inspection you can see that the car was prepped poorly before it was painted, ie da marks and sratches under the paint. Not bad, but not perfect either. I bought this car last summer, was my first fiero. I have had a lot of fun working on and driving this car, however I just bought an 88 and don't have the space for both. Need to sell, so I will consider all reasonable offers. I'm not going to be offended, worst I will say is no. So ask any questions you want. I have to start the price somewhere, so how about $4500. I know, it's an 85, but I have much more than that in the car so I'll start there and see what happens.

More pics and info to follow, I will pm or e-mail my contact info to anyone that is interested.
Thank you, Jesse

[This message has been edited by jdee74 (edited 04-29-2005).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
jdee74

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2005 10:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jdee74Send a Private Message to jdee74Direct Link to This Post

jdee74

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2005 10:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jdee74Send a Private Message to jdee74Direct Link to This Post

jdee74

225 posts
Member since Sep 2004

jdee74

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2005 10:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jdee74Send a Private Message to jdee74Direct Link to This Post

jdee74

225 posts
Member since Sep 2004

binarycode

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2005 04:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for binarycodeClick Here to visit binarycode's HomePageSend a Private Message to binarycodeDirect Link to This Post

[This message has been edited by binarycode (edited 04-30-2005).]

jdee74

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2005 09:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jdee74Send a Private Message to jdee74Direct Link to This Post
I forgot to mention that I have the original 14" tech wheels with good cooper tires on them. These will go with sale of the car. I will take off $800 from the selling price if you do not want the new wheels and tires that are on it now. So make an offer, I am super motivated to sell!

Things that need to be done

- temp gauge needle need repositioned. I thought I had it on correctly when I put it in
but it is way off, and I've yet to fix it
- The light is out on the battery gauge - EDIT - I replaced all the bulbs in the aux gauge's
- the passenger side door lock doesn't work, I bought all new locks from the fiero store for both doors and decklide that I haven't installed yet. I will include these with the sale.
- the drivers front fender has a small crack on the lip of the wheel well. I purchased a used fender of ebay to put on eventually if it got repainted. This will also be included with the car.

I also have a bunch of extra interior parts that I bought off e-bay and found in the local yards that will go with and the old cluster. All of the parts are good, I just used the best in the car. Alright enough rambling, help me find a good home for my baby!!!

[This message has been edited by jdee74 (edited 06-03-2005).]

jdee74

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2005 08:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jdee74Send a Private Message to jdee74Direct Link to This Post
Bump, will consider any reasonable offer. I need the space and am willing to take a loss.
jdee74

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2005 12:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jdee74Send a Private Message to jdee74Direct Link to This Post
ttt
Darth Vader

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2005 02:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Darth VaderSend a Private Message to Darth VaderDirect Link to This Post
I like it, A lot. Oh please don’t tempt me like this, wish I had the cash.
free BUMP
88GTFormula

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2005 04:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 88GTFormulaSend a Private Message to 88GTFormulaDirect Link to This Post
sending PM now
jdee74

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2005 02:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jdee74Send a Private Message to jdee74Direct Link to This Post
bump.
PFF
System Bot
jdee74

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2005 08:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jdee74Send a Private Message to jdee74Direct Link to This Post
bump. I am thinking of putting this fiero on e-bay, any advice?

------------------
Red 88 GT
Black 85 GT - For Sale - https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum4/HTML/026117.html

LAMBO

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2005 09:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LAMBOSend a Private Message to LAMBODirect Link to This Post
Very nice car. You have very good taste. I'm surprised no one is jumping on this car. Based on what I'm seeing in upgrades, your price seems very fair. Good luck
jdee74

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2005 09:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jdee74Send a Private Message to jdee74Direct Link to This Post
Just installed new lifetime warranty alternator two nights ago, running great. This is a nice car, I'm a motivated seller, make me an offer. I am also considering partial trade for camper trailer ( pop-up or tow behind ), some guns, and small fishing boat. Open to any reasonable offer, but she has to go !
jdee74

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2005 07:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jdee74Send a Private Message to jdee74Direct Link to This Post
bueller ? bueller ? bueller ? ..... Have decided I need a Les Baer 45, would take one in partial trade.
jdee74

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2005 01:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jdee74Send a Private Message to jdee74Direct Link to This Post
I sold the stock wheels so these will not go with the car. Also forgot to mention that I put on a new dayco belt with the alternator. Sorry to keep bumping this but would rather sell to a forum member.

[This message has been edited by jdee74 (edited 06-03-2005).]

85-GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2005 02:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85-GTSend a Private Message to 85-GTDirect Link to This Post
Wow man... beautiful car. I bet she's worth more than $4500. If you're going to resort to eBay, I'd start at $6000. Or put your reserve there. That is a BEAUTIFUL car. I think secretly my dad would like a Fiero, but I think he wants a fastback. I'll be sure to tell him about your car. (no promises of course!)
jdee74

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2005 09:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jdee74Send a Private Message to jdee74Direct Link to This Post
Thanks for the compliment. Judging by the lack of responses that price is probably to high but I will negotiate or consider partial trade as stated before. I may try to change out the locks this week if I can work up the gumption. Tearing into the doors isn't bad, but it's not a party either. Anyway let me know if you have any questions. JD
jdee74

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2005 08:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jdee74Send a Private Message to jdee74Direct Link to This Post
bumpity, bumpity, bump
jdee74

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2005 10:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jdee74Send a Private Message to jdee74Direct Link to This Post
Just listed my fiero on e-bay, check it out! I'm all proud because this is my first time trying to sell something. It's a great fiero, runs well, looks good, and I think it well worth the low reserve. JD

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=4561285010&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

[This message has been edited by jdee74 (edited 07-09-2005).]

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock