Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall - Archive
  AC Delco 2.5 liter 4 cylinder Throttle body injection repair kit.

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

AC Delco 2.5 liter 4 cylinder Throttle body injection repair kit. by fierodave
Started on: 02-16-2005 12:12 AM
Replies: 3
Last post by: fierodave on 05-11-2005 04:40 AM
fierodave

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-16-2005 12:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierodaveClick Here to visit fierodave's HomePageDirect Link to This Post
New nos AC Delco 2.5 liter 4 cylinder (duke) Throttle body injection (TBI) repair kit.
For these Rochester TBI models- Model #100-200-300-400-500 Fiero & S-10 Chevy truck applications

GM kit part number is 17110769 The part number stamped on TBI base is 17110770

Kit includes: New IAC- air control valve/motor, New identification tag, New fuel meter cover screws & a tube of LOCTITE tread locker & instruction sheet.
The items included would cost you more than my listed price on this unit entire kit!
This is a repair kit, it is not a complete ready to use TBI! you need to add your injector, presser regulator, tps, inlets etc. from your old tbi unit.

The applications are for the TBI models as listed, model #'s 100-200-300-400-500
Listed application in the Fiero P-22 illustrated parts catalog is for the 1985 Fiero 2.5 liter 4 cylinder and all other years that use that have the model #'s 100-200-300-400-500

It will NOT work for the 1987 or 1988 Fiero applications (different model number)

This kit is designed for the high mile TBI that has a worn out throttle shaft, weak return spring, or warped butterfly plate that may cause your car to have high or erratic idle problems

Limited supply, sold first come first served $43.00 Plus $9.50 S&H (S&H lower 48 USA other location inquire on S&H charge)
SORRY, email orders only!
To Place an order please email me directly. Fierodave@charter.net

Thanks for the space
Fierodave.

------------------

Over 1,000 NEW NOS Fiero Parts In Stock Ready To Ship World Wide!
http://www.fierodave.com/ New Email Address: fierodave@ charter.net

[This message has been edited by fierodave (edited 02-16-2005).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
fierodave

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2005 12:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierodaveClick Here to visit fierodave's HomePageDirect Link to This Post
TBI repair kit sale.................. Sale Price $32.00 Good until the April 30th
photos and detailed description of this item can be found at www.fierodave.com

TO PLACE AN ORDER:
Send me a direct email (Place your full name and the item you want in the SUBJECT LINE) In the email body Include: Full name, shipping address (for S&H quote) and your contact phone number along with a description of the part and amount you wish to purchase.

SHIPPING:
I ship with FedEx|Home, FedEx|Ground or the us mail. Shipping to a residential address will be with FedEx|home delivery or the US mail. Shipping to a business is done with FedEx|Ground service. NOTE: shipping to a confirmed business address (FedEx|Ground) will save you up to 30% on shipping costs for most items. If you want it shipped to a business address I will need the businesses name (as listed in a local phone book) city state zip code along with the contact persons name and a contact phone number. no exceptions.

TERMS:
I only accept MONEY ORDERS!. No personal or cashier's checks, No credit cards, And No Paypal are excepted. So Please don't ask.
Payments for orders are expected within 7 business days of the order being placed, If they are not, the order will be cancelled and I will move to on the next interested customer.

fierodave

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2005 03:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierodaveClick Here to visit fierodave's HomePageDirect Link to This Post
Inventory is getting some what low on theseTBI repair kits.
One vendor has contacted me for a bulk purchase price on them, so they could all be gone very soon.
FD
fierodave

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2005 04:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierodaveClick Here to visit fierodave's HomePageDirect Link to This Post
TBI repair kit sale.................. Sale Price $32.00 Good until the MAY 30th Buy 5 get one FREE

SPECIALS, End of inventory close outs, photos and detailed description of this item and others can be found at www.fierodave.com

TO PLACE AN ORDER:
Send me a direct email (Place your full name and the item you want in the SUBJECT LINE) In the email body Include: Full name, shipping address (for S&H quote) and your contact phone number along with a description of the part and amount you wish to purchase.

SHIPPING:
I ship with FedEx|Home, FedEx|Ground or the us mail. Shipping to a residential address will be with FedEx|home delivery or the US mail. Shipping to a business is done with FedEx|Ground service. NOTE: shipping to a confirmed business address (FedEx|Ground) will save you up to 30% on shipping costs for most items. If you want it shipped to a business address I will need the businesses name (as listed in a local phone book) city state zip code along with the contact persons name and a contact phone number. no exceptions.

TERMS:
I only accept MONEY ORDERS!. No personal or cashier's checks, No credit cards, And No Paypal are excepted. So Please don't ask.
Payments for orders are expected within 7 business days of the order being placed, If they are not, the order will be cancelled and I will move to on the next interested customer.

[This message has been edited by fierodave (edited 05-11-2005).]

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock