Started on: 11-22-2004 11:25 PM
Replies: 6
Last post by: Electrathon on 04-02-2005 10:50 AM
Electrathon

Feedback score:    (39)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 254
Rate this member

Report this Post11-22-2004 11:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ElectrathonClick Here to visit Electrathon's HomePageSend a Private Message to ElectrathonDirect Link to This Post
86 tan seat cover, non-GT/SE

This cover is in good to better condition, I would rate it about a 7.5. It is not one for a show car but would be a great upgrade to a driver. It is hard to see in the pic, but the bottom felt has worn, but no holes. It came from the passanger side but fits either side.
$35 I pay shipping
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
RogCon58

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-25-2004 12:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RogCon58Send a Private Message to RogCon58Direct Link to This Post
I would be interested in this cover. Let me know how to contact you and the method you would like to be paid by. Thanks! PM me.
Electrathon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2005 01:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ElectrathonClick Here to visit Electrathon's HomePageSend a Private Message to ElectrathonDirect Link to This Post
Bump to the top. This is still available.
Electrathon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-27-2005 12:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ElectrathonClick Here to visit Electrathon's HomePageSend a Private Message to ElectrathonDirect Link to This Post
bump
Electrathon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2005 12:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ElectrathonClick Here to visit Electrathon's HomePageSend a Private Message to ElectrathonDirect Link to This Post
bump
Fiero Finale

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 60
Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2005 06:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero FinaleSend a Private Message to Fiero FinaleDirect Link to This Post
I'm not sure if it's your picture, but I have a 1986 Fiero Coupe, do we have the same tan??? Here is a picture of my interior.

As you can see, the tops(part your back rests on) is perfect but the bottom on the drivers side is ripped(as shown in picture) and on the passenger side has a few tiny stains of some sort that won't come out. If we do have the same tan, do you perhaps also have another one?? If you do then i'm really interested, I would just need the bottom as I will just cover the bottoms since my tops are fine. PM me or post in here if you do thx.

Electrathon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2005 10:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ElectrathonClick Here to visit Electrathon's HomePageSend a Private Message to ElectrathonDirect Link to This Post
Yes, this is the same cover as you have. There were only 2 colors of tan that I know of in 86, this style and the GT style (the one with a badge in the back).

I will split it up, $25 for each piece, I pay shipping (shipping is almost half of the cost).

Aaron

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock