86 Fiero GT 4 Speed by Hop
Started on: 11-04-2004 11:55 AM
Replies: 16
Last post by: exoticse on 07-03-2005 10:05 PM
Hop

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2004 11:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HopSend a Private Message to HopDirect Link to This Post
86 GT, 4 Speed, I NOW have a CLEAR FLORIDA TITLE. Car was originally posted as Parts Car ONLY, NO TITLE. $700. Maroon with tan interior. For the most part this car is complete. That is to say, there are some parts missing. I want to sale this car so you can restore it or let you part it out. Available: Headlight assembly, front to rear wiring harnesses, windshield, sun roof, back glass with defroster, doors with power windows, power locks and manual mirrors, compete dash with 120 MPH Instrument, steering column with ignition key, power trunk release, Performance Sound, fenders, rear quarters, GT clip, deck lid grills, rear rubber seal, right side tail light, caliphers, engine and tranny, sunroof deflector with clips and storage brackets, spare tire, jack, windshield washer tank with motor, front trunk rubber gasket, radiator, Air Dam under front fascia is not perfect but useable, A/C compressor, accumulator tank, alternator, cruise control, headliner backing board-Sunroof / liner is marginal at best, door panels, Right GT Quarter Glass, there are 4 exhaust cones on the exhaust system, they are so dirty I don't really know what they look like,

Damaged or missing: The nose is not perfect but certainly useable, deformed in grill area, Seat Covers torn,car has 2 passenger side seats, Wing missing, left tail light lens broken on outside corner, rear bumper right side damage, right side ground effects broke, deck lid lock knocked out. The left quarter glass is cracked, the right in nice; dash is cracked / broke where knee hits it, deck lid has "minor" damage around key hole. I am not a body man but I think even I could repair this area with some body filler? Mileage on the odometer is 105, ???. Original color was RED.
Here are the pictures I posted before....??

Yes, the engine and tranny is still in the car. I was told that the reason the car was parked was due to something being wrong with the engine ...but know one seems to know what the problem was or is.... Interest was lost and the car sat. Prior owner told me a local Chevy dealer installed a New Cam Shaft, lifters, timing chain, rebuilt the Distributor, adjusted the Valves and still could not get it to run like he wanted it to.

the power windows work. the windshield wipers work.All the lights work from front to rear. Steering wheel needs to be recovered. Any other questions feel free to ask. I can email you all the pictures you want, tell me what specific shots you want. The above list in not intended to be a complete list, just what I can think of as I sit here.

Thanks for your interest. Bill

------------------
87 Coupe 4cyl/5Speed
86 GT Auto
86 SE V6 5sp converted to GT
62 Vette
62 Impala - Anniversary Gold
95 Vette - For Sale

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Hop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2004 09:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HopSend a Private Message to HopDirect Link to This Post
Roy; Thanks for the email, YES, the A/C compressor is still on the car. I don't know if it works or not since the engine won't crank, Yes, it will turn over. Thanks for your interest. Bill
x-thumpr-x

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2004 11:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for x-thumpr-xSend a Private Message to x-thumpr-xDirect Link to This Post
damn, too bad your so far away, I have someone looking for an 86 GT 4spd for parting out.

------------------

14.380 @ 95.13MPH

Hop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2004 09:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HopSend a Private Message to HopDirect Link to This Post
Thumpr..... I wished your friend lived further south. I would rather deal with the hurricanes every now and then, than the cold winters every year. However, I understand some folks actually enjoy the cold :-)
Hop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-09-2004 05:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HopSend a Private Message to HopDirect Link to This Post
Larry;
Thanks for your email. No Sir, I don't want to part this car out. However, YOU CAN! I did not want to part it out before I got the title, and I certainly don't want to now.
I have procured a Black 86 GT automatic without a title, Am trying to track the title down as I type. Basicly just trying to save these fine pieces of American Automotive Machinery from the crusher for those of us in need of parts. I would be willing to part with it for $700. as it sits. It has the factory wheels and wing on it. However, someone took a crow bar and pryed the trunk open, so it is busted on the underside of the deck lid. It does NOT have a sun roof.
Post any additional questions you have here or send me an email. Thanks for your interest. Bill
Hop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2004 06:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HopSend a Private Message to HopDirect Link to This Post
Larry; I am retired military, my schedule is extremely flexible. I am guessing I can fit you into my schedule whenever you want to drive up and take a look at both of them. Will try to get some pictures of the 86 Black GT soon and post them in a seperate post. Thanks for your interest. Bill
Hop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2004 09:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HopSend a Private Message to HopDirect Link to This Post
Nick, Thanks for your interest. Hope you will feel free to stop by and take a look for yourself and clear up any of your concerns. Bill
Hop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2004 05:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HopSend a Private Message to HopDirect Link to This Post
Larry; Tempertures are suppose to be in the low 80's this weekend, with clear sky. I will be home all weekend working in the yard. Hope things work out in your schedule and your able to make the trip.
Hop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-21-2004 10:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HopSend a Private Message to HopDirect Link to This Post
Tim; Thanks for the PM, you now have one also. Let me know if you decide to head south or come up with a plan? Thanks for your interest. Bill
Hop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-28-2004 11:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HopSend a Private Message to HopDirect Link to This Post
Jim; Check your email. Tried to send you the photo's you ask for. If your not happy with those let me know. I will take come more. Yes, it is still available, sitting in the back yard. Thanks for your interest. Bill
Hop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-04-2004 01:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HopSend a Private Message to HopDirect Link to This Post
John; Thanks for your email. Yes Sir, the car does have a sunroof. The car has been sitting outside in the open since I have had it. It does not leak. Sat in the back yard during the past hurricane season and got rained on more than plenty and is still dry inside! Any other questions feel free to email me or ask them here. Thanks for your interest. Bill
PFF
System Bot
Hop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-12-2004 07:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HopSend a Private Message to HopDirect Link to This Post
Jerry; Thanks for stopping by and taking a test drive. I need for you to send me your address. If you have not missed it yet, You left your jacket here. Call me or email it to me and I will put it in a box to you. Thanks for your interest. Any additional questions feel free to ask them here. Bill
Hop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-15-2005 07:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HopSend a Private Message to HopDirect Link to This Post
Jerry; Thanks for the email. Yes Sir, she is still available. Call Me if you want. Thanks for your interest. Bill
Hop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-26-2005 02:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HopSend a Private Message to HopDirect Link to This Post
Jerry; I was under the imprerssion you had procured another project, but YES, she is still available. Has been moved around the back yard a few times since you were last here just so I could cut the grass, but other than that, she is just as you last saw her. She is all dry inside, and it has rained plenty since you were last here. The 88 Coupe has been sold.

------------------
88 GT 5 Speed - Black
88 Coupe 4cyl/Auto - Maroon - For Sale
87 Coupe 4cyl/5Speed - Maroon - For Sale
86 GT 4 Speed - Maroon - For Sale
86 GT Auto - Black - For Sale
86 GT Auto - White- Longpre Edition
86 SE V6 5sp converted to GT - Silver
62 Vette
62 Impala - Anniversary Gold
95 Vette - For Sale 41,000 miles

Hop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-30-2005 06:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HopSend a Private Message to HopDirect Link to This Post
Edward, Both of the cars you ask about are still available.
2002z28ssconv

Feedback score:    (27)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2005 06:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2002z28ssconvClick Here to visit 2002z28ssconv's HomePageSend a Private Message to 2002z28ssconvDirect Link to This Post
The "86 GT 4 Speed - Maroon" is sold.
exoticse

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2005 10:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseDirect Link to This Post

Congratulations, hope to see it around.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock