Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall - Archive
  beechwood console/shifter surround etc..

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

beechwood console/shifter surround etc.. by newfie
Started on: 06-01-2004 09:20 PM
Replies: 11
Last post by: dsalmen on 12-20-2005 11:39 AM
newfie

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2004 09:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for newfieSend a Private Message to newfieDirect Link to This Post
I'm selling the beechwood parts off my 88GT, the console, shifter surround, radio surround, aux gauges and surround. Here's a pic of everything except the aux gauge surround. All in very good - excellent condition, no cracks or tears, no warping. Is kinda dirty but the whole interior was very dirty when I bought it and never cleaned it just removed everything. I'm installing a sub enclosure and painting the surround for the radio and shifter black, I had another grey surround that I'd figure I'd paint since I knew I could get more money for the beechwood. I'm not sure what these are worth I"m going to search the archives to see what the going price is, if you want to make an offer go ahead.

------------------
88GT T-Tops, #366 of 1252

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
TM_Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2004 09:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TM_FieroSend a Private Message to TM_FieroDirect Link to This Post
What kind of condition is the dot matrix shifter plate in? If good, I'd be interested in it.
FIEROFROSTBITE

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2004 09:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FIEROFROSTBITESend a Private Message to FIEROFROSTBITEDirect Link to This Post
How much ? I need the piece that the shifter sits in.
RossT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 54
Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2004 11:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RossTClick Here to visit RossT's HomePageSend a Private Message to RossTDirect Link to This Post
are you selling the beechwood door panels too????

If you split it up I would take everything except the shifter bezel. The above forum member is interested in that part.

[This message has been edited by RossT (edited 06-01-2004).]

MRBLUE87

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2004 11:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MRBLUE87Send a Private Message to MRBLUE87Direct Link to This Post
How much for the radio surround, shifter housing and rear console? I don't need the shift plate-got an automatic
Matthian

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2004 12:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MatthianSend a Private Message to MatthianDirect Link to This Post
Im interested in the rear console as well
PontiacFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2004 09:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PontiacFieroSend a Private Message to PontiacFieroDirect Link to This Post
Put me second in line for the rear/center glovebox console. I can pay via paypal today.

Paul

newfie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2004 11:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for newfieSend a Private Message to newfieDirect Link to This Post
No on the door panels, I'm keeping them. $150 for everything without the dot matrix surround. I'm not sure on that yet. I may be selling all the dot matrix items, gauge surround, shifter surround, radio surround seperatly. I will trade for a set of fiero warehouse tinted quarter windows for GT or other things I'm looking for like sound system components.
rvalmore

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2004 07:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rvalmoreSend a Private Message to rvalmoreDirect Link to This Post
how much for the aux gauges surround and carb fib face plate?
MRBLUE87

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2004 11:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MRBLUE87Send a Private Message to MRBLUE87Direct Link to This Post
Have to pass this time-next in line can go for it. Leaving for the Dells Run early in the morning !!! Be there if you can !!
DZ

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2004 11:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DZSend a Private Message to DZDirect Link to This Post
If still available, I will go $150.
PFF
System Bot
dsalmen

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-20-2005 11:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for dsalmenSend a Private Message to dsalmenDirect Link to This Post
Do you still have the aux gauge setup?

------------------
87 notchback w/ stroked 3.4

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock