Custom Fiero Enkei Wheels by fierojunky
Started on: 01-28-2004 01:07 PM
Replies: 26
Last post by: fierojunky on 03-22-2005 09:03 AM
fierojunky

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-28-2004 01:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierojunkyClick Here to Email fierojunkySend a Private Message to fierojunkyDirect Link to This Post
I bought these wheels in March last year. Thought the curse was broken but it is not. THESE WHEELS ARE TOO NICE TO INSTALL. Brand new in the box. See http://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum4/HTML/013013.html for pictures. Asking $700 plus shipping. Tires are not included.

BUMP! Theses wheels are still for sale. Price reduced $500 plus shipping, firm. Brand new in box.

[This message has been edited by fierojunky (edited 03-08-2005).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Songman

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 308
Rate this member

Report this Post01-28-2004 01:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanDirect Link to This Post
Those are nice wheels for sure! I saw them when Greg had them... I would feel about the wheels as I do about the 'collector cars' that just sit and are never driven... Drive em! Enjoy em! I'd run them on my car if they were mine... Unfortunately, I am not working on Fieros right now. If they fit an International truck I might be interested! haha

Good luck selling them.

------------------

Fiero-Performance.com - New mods for your Fiero from Fiero Performance Bayern in Germany

Unsafe At Any Speed

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 315
Rate this member

Report this Post01-28-2004 03:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Unsafe At Any SpeedClick Here to Email Unsafe At Any SpeedSend a Private Message to Unsafe At Any SpeedDirect Link to This Post
I remember last time these were for sale <--------------pointless input, but...

...bump

fierojunky

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-29-2004 11:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierojunkyClick Here to Email fierojunkySend a Private Message to fierojunkyDirect Link to This Post
I know somebody wants these wheels. Make an offer. You will have them in time for spring shows.
fierojunky

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2004 08:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierojunkyClick Here to Email fierojunkySend a Private Message to fierojunkyDirect Link to This Post
BUMP!
Pyric

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2004 11:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PyricClick Here to Email PyricSend a Private Message to PyricDirect Link to This Post
I would, but I could not afford even close to that.... sure would look good on my ride though...

fierojunky

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-08-2005 03:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierojunkyClick Here to Email fierojunkySend a Private Message to fierojunkyDirect Link to This Post
BUMP! Revised - See top post.
wiccantoy

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 90
Rate this member

Report this Post03-08-2005 03:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wiccantoyClick Here to Email wiccantoySend a Private Message to wiccantoyDirect Link to This Post
not that im intrested i love the rims i have but what size are they ???

------------------

86 and 87 fiero database www.geocities.com/cwandall/fiero.html

fierojunky

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-08-2005 03:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierojunkyClick Here to Email fierojunkySend a Private Message to fierojunkyDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by wiccantoy:

not that im intrested i love the rims i have but what size are they ???

DOH! They are 17" rims, I believe 17x7. I'll have to measure the width when I get home.

AaronZ34

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 408
User Banned

Report this Post03-08-2005 04:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AaronZ34Click Here to visit AaronZ34's HomePageClick Here to Email AaronZ34Send a Private Message to AaronZ34Direct Link to This Post
So they are 17x7, all 4 are the same? What is the offset? I'd like to buy them, but I need AT LEAST 8, if not 9-10" on the back.

------------------
1988GT 5-speed
Black with grey leather, I pick it up this May!

1992 Lumina Z34 5-speed
Stock, new crate engine and transmission

Want custom equal length headers for your V6 Fiero?

fierojunky

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-09-2005 08:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierojunkyClick Here to Email fierojunkySend a Private Message to fierojunkyDirect Link to This Post
I am not sure what the offset is; however all the wheels are the same width. They are 17x7. I should have measured the offset last night. I will do that when I get home.
PFF
System Bot
TG oreiF 8891

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-09-2005 08:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TG oreiF 8891Click Here to Email TG oreiF 8891Send a Private Message to TG oreiF 8891Direct Link to This Post
The link to the other thread isn't working, could I have the story on these?
Fiero5

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 367
Rate this member

Report this Post03-09-2005 11:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero5Click Here to visit Fiero5's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero5Direct Link to This Post
Sweet rims! Can you tell me what the cost to ship these would be to West Lebanon NH 03784?

Thanks

Steve

------------------

duckwalk39

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-09-2005 04:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for duckwalk39Click Here to Email duckwalk39Send a Private Message to duckwalk39Direct Link to This Post
Those are some really beautiful rims! Can you tell me what it would cost to ship those to 94044?
blackrams

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 223
Rate this member

Report this Post03-09-2005 09:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsClick Here to Email blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsDirect Link to This Post
What is the model or style of these wheels? I've looked on Enkei web site and can't identify the wheels as anything currently produced. i do have an interest, but the width for the back has to be 9 to 10 inches and was trying to determine if this wheel style was available in different widths.

------------------
Ron
Freedom isn't Free, it's always earned.
Pantero Creations

LucidityStudios

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-09-2005 09:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LucidityStudiosClick Here to visit LucidityStudios's HomePageClick Here to Email LucidityStudiosSend a Private Message to LucidityStudiosDirect Link to This Post
Look nice, I may be interested, I clicked the link that you provided for photos, but there wasn't anything there.
I am not too far from you,.
-Ezra
fierojunky

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-10-2005 10:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierojunkyClick Here to Email fierojunkySend a Private Message to fierojunkyDirect Link to This Post
To all those who have requested shipping quotes I will work on getting those today. Also I believe the model number is EUM-19. I'm at work now, so as soon as I can get ahold of my wife I will have her check. Thanks.
FieroGTguy

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 101
Rate this member

Report this Post03-10-2005 01:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGTguyClick Here to visit FieroGTguy's HomePageClick Here to Email FieroGTguySend a Private Message to FieroGTguyDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierojunky:

To all those who have requested shipping quotes I will work on getting those today. Also I believe the model number is EUM-19. I'm at work now, so as soon as I can get ahold of my wife I will have her check. Thanks.

I found a supplier of the wheels.

nationaltire@dccnet.com

$228 per rim, but they aren't the one off set of Fiero center caps shown here. I'm tempted to buy these, and an extra 2 rims for slicks. Hell of a deal.

Here's what the stock center looks like:
http://www.nationaltirewholesale.ca/ENKEI.htm

Greg

rverhalen

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-10-2005 02:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rverhalenClick Here to Email rverhalenSend a Private Message to rverhalenDirect Link to This Post
Give me a call if you want to sell them

Robert Ver Halen
336-462-1040 then I will call you back to save you money.....

rverhalen

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-10-2005 05:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rverhalenClick Here to Email rverhalenSend a Private Message to rverhalenDirect Link to This Post
Sorry I was on a conf. call and could not get off when you called. I tried calling back but you were out of office.
Try again please..

Thanks

Robert Ver Halen
336-462-1040

fierojunky

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-11-2005 08:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierojunkyClick Here to Email fierojunkySend a Private Message to fierojunkyDirect Link to This Post
Okay, Got some shipping info: The wheels are in three boxes. Two boxes each contain two wheels - they weight 52lbs each. One box contains the center caps - it weights 7lbs.

Fiero5 - Shipping to 03784 would total: $64.35 (each box insured for $500)
Duckwalk - Shipping to 94044 would total: $126.12 (each box insured for $500)

If anyone wants to calculate their own shipping cost feel free, shipping from zip code 15697. Above prices are from UPS. If you know of another service. LMK.

PFF
System Bot
fierojunky

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-11-2005 08:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierojunkyClick Here to Email fierojunkySend a Private Message to fierojunkyDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rverhalen:

Give me a call if you want to sell them

Robert Ver Halen
336-462-1040 then I will call you back to save you money.....

Calculated your shipping costs, looks like $57.44. I'll try to call you around 10:00. I should be in the office all morning, if you want to call earlier.

fierojunky

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-12-2005 06:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierojunkyClick Here to Email fierojunkySend a Private Message to fierojunkyDirect Link to This Post
Wheel offset is 40 for those who inquired.
fierojunky

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-15-2005 10:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierojunkyClick Here to Email fierojunkySend a Private Message to fierojunkyDirect Link to This Post
BUMP - What happened, did everyone lose interest?
fierojunky

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2005 11:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierojunkyClick Here to Email fierojunkySend a Private Message to fierojunkyDirect Link to This Post
One final bump before EBay.
stalen88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2005 11:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for stalen88GTClick Here to Email stalen88GTSend a Private Message to stalen88GTDirect Link to This Post
What is the story behind these wheels? You mentioned something in the original post. Look reall nice, but got to clear with the finacier. Have been looking for a set. what are the of sets for factory wheels? are they the same?
fierojunky

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2005 09:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierojunkyClick Here to Email fierojunkySend a Private Message to fierojunkyDirect Link to This Post
I bought these wheels about two years ago off another forum member who never installed them. I got them with intentions of putting them on my car, then thought they were too nice to put on until I did some restoration. Sold the car now I have the wheels. They have never been mounted. They are still brand new in the original boxes. That's it, they are great looking rims; however, I don't have a fiero to put them on.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock