Started on: 02-19-2014 11:11 PM
Replies: 11
Last post by: 2.5 on 02-20-2014 09:49 AM
84fiero123

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post02-19-2014 11:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Direct Link to This Post
I am never on my Facebook page so I just saw this but he has been in the hospital, I think he said it was just a panic attack but they did keep him overnight, on valentines day of all days. But anyone who is a friend and is on Facebook but like me and never checks it. I thought I would give a heads up so you can give him a call if you know his number or are a friend on Facebook, or local go over and kick him in the ass for not telling us here.

So send him some prayers or good vibes or whatever you do and keep him in your thoughts as he is one of the few people on here that is a great dude and doesn't give anyone, even me any crap and you all know I need and disserve it most times. If it wasn't for him I wouldn't be here myself, he built Hal.

But anyway, just a heads up for those who haven't heard about him.

Steve

------------------
Technology is great when it works,
and one big pain in the ass when it doesn't

Detroit iron rules all the rest are just toys.

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
TheDigitalAlchemist

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post02-19-2014 11:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistDirect Link to This Post
Didn't know, hope he is ok. Those are NO FUN.
84fiero123

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-19-2014 11:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Direct Link to This Post
oh hes fine, home and back to work, actually talking to him in facebook messages right now.

I told him I will quit smoking if he keeps losing weight, hope that gives him just a little more incentive think he said he is like 390 lbs now.

[This message has been edited by 84fiero123 (edited 02-19-2014).]

ls3mach

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 226
Rate this member

Report this Post02-19-2014 11:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ls3machSend a Private Message to ls3machDirect Link to This Post
I like him. When someone isn't well, as an atheist, I masturbate more. This is because I assume they aren't able to and I feel the need to pick up their slack. Synthesis, you're ****ing welcome!
84fiero123

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-19-2014 11:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by ls3mach:

I like him. When someone isn't well, as an atheist, I masturbate more. This is because I assume they aren't able to and I feel the need to pick up their slack. Synthesis, you're ****ing welcome!

you really are a sick fk, but that ok I'm a sick fk to, I just ended talking to him, maybe he will come on ether way keep up the good work.

you really need a girlfriend dude.

Steve

------------------
Technology is great when it works,
and one big pain in the ass when it doesn't

Detroit iron rules all the rest are just toys.

ls3mach

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-19-2014 11:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ls3machSend a Private Message to ls3machDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 84fiero123:

you really are a sick fk, but that ok I'm a sick fk to, I just ended talking to him, maybe he will come on ether way keep up the good work.

you really need a girlfriend dude.

Steve

I don't have a girlfriend , but if Jennifer read this, she'd nee pretty pissed... Ask the Okie crowd,, I do fairly well for myself. Might even be some photos floating.

Seriously though. Best wishes for Chris, he's never been nothing but nice to me.
theBDub

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 159
Rate this member

Report this Post02-20-2014 12:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for theBDubSend a Private Message to theBDubDirect Link to This Post

Twice today.

Just for Synthesis.
ls3mach

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-20-2014 12:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ls3machSend a Private Message to ls3machDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by theBDub:

Twice today.

Just for Synthesis.

Man Brennan I was taking a Steve (that's what I call pooping) when I read this. I'll be damned if it didn't come out more full.

My work partner just broke his collarbone Sunday and had surgery yesterday. I've been telling all his customers it was a sex injury from trick effing; then he fell out of his bed. Also that I begged him to get a king.

He actually broke it riding his bike... I promised him I'd flog the dolphin more to make up for his inability.

[This message has been edited by ls3mach (edited 02-20-2014).]

TheDigitalAlchemist

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post02-20-2014 06:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistDirect Link to This Post

If you REALLY cared, you'd stop by his place and offer to "lend a hand".

But he's a married guy now, so his wife can pick up his slack, I suppose.

I busted my finger on my right hand, but worry not, friend- for I use my left hand to take care of business....and sometimes, my feet.

[This message has been edited by TheDigitalAlchemist (edited 02-20-2014).]

aceman

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 203
Rate this member

Report this Post02-20-2014 07:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for acemanSend a Private Message to acemanDirect Link to This Post
I was going to stop by his place to tell him he still owes me $300 and I wanted it before he went on life support or the hospital got it. Whichever came first.

[This message has been edited by aceman (edited 02-20-2014).]

84fiero123

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-20-2014 08:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Direct Link to This Post
I'm sure he will appreciate all the good natured ribbing and help.

Hey Ace if you do stop by please give him something for me, shove your foot up his ass all the way to the knee for not saying anything to the rest of us here.

I think he has become addicted to farcebook and left us in his dust. Not that I blame him all we do is bicker here lately. but we are like family here, at least I think we are and are always willing to help each other whenever and how ever we can. When I was a moderator on a truck forum I was asked by the owner what the best Fiero forum was on the net for technical info I said PFF without reservation, but stay out of off topic. it can get intense there.

And Chris if you do come on and read this I haven't had a cigarette all morning so you better keep your end of the bargain or I will come out there to your place and shove my foot up your ass all the way to my knee. can you tell I am a little on edge from not having a smoke.

Good luck and keep us informed on you weight and health.

Steve
PFF
System Bot

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post02-20-2014 09:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by 84fiero123:

oh hes fine, home and back to work, actually talking to him in facebook messages right now.

Good to hear he's back.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock