Secret Santa? by otakudude
Started on: 12-04-2013 05:18 PM
Replies: 7
Last post by: TheDigitalAlchemist on 12-07-2013 10:05 AM
otakudude

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-04-2013 05:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for otakududeSend a Private Message to otakududeDirect Link to This Post
Does anyone know if there's going to be a Secret Santa exchange this year? I haven't seen any posts about it but then again I don't frequent all the boards here.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
ls3mach

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 226
Rate this member

Report this Post12-04-2013 05:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ls3machSend a Private Message to ls3machDirect Link to This Post
I haven't heard from Darlene in a long while. I don't want to speak for her, but I don't think all our members have been very good Santa's the last few years. I wouldn't be shocked if she passed.

NOTE I DO NOT SPEAK FOR HER OR HAVE ANY INSIDER INFORMATION REGARDING THE MATTER. JUST MY IMPRESSION.
TheDigitalAlchemist

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post12-05-2013 12:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistDirect Link to This Post
The lack of response to this saddens me. For a few reasons.

Wish this was only happening here...
Khw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 134
Rate this member

Report this Post12-05-2013 12:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KhwSend a Private Message to KhwDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by TheDigitalAlchemist:

A sign of the times I would suspect. As much as I would like to participate this year, with costs on everything going up I don't have enough play money to do it .
ls3mach

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 226
Rate this member

Report this Post12-05-2013 09:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ls3machSend a Private Message to ls3machDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by TheDigitalAlchemist:

I think a number of people over the years have really made it difficult for Darlene to get excited about doing the Santa thing. I don't think anyone ever sent her anything for her efforts. I am also certain a number of times people received their gifts but never sent theirs out. This caused her and others to go out of pocket for no reason.

I just sent her a message on Facespace. I'll let you know if she says anything about Secret Santa.
fastblack

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
Rate this member

Report this Post12-05-2013 10:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fastblackSend a Private Message to fastblackDirect Link to This Post
84fiero123

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post12-05-2013 11:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by ls3mach:
I think a number of people over the years have really made it difficult for Darlene to get excited about doing the Santa thing. I don't think anyone ever sent her anything for her efforts. I am also certain a number of times people received their gifts but never sent theirs out. This caused her and others to go out of pocket for no reason.

I just sent her a message on Facespace. I'll let you know if she says anything about Secret Santa.

We all have our own priorities and families and things to do that do or do not give us the time to do some of the things we Like to do, I haven't even seen Dar post here in a while so she may be very busy as all of us are at this time of year. Or any number of other things we aren't privy to.

Steve

------------------
Technology is great when it works,
and one big pain in the ass when it doesn't

Detroit iron rules all the rest are just toys.

TheDigitalAlchemist

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post12-07-2013 10:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistDirect Link to This Post
I will set this up tomorrow.

I'll create a thread in T/OT

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock