Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T - Archive
  Why is BOZO the clown still in the white house?? (Page 1)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
Why is BOZO the clown still in the white house?? by uhlanstan
Started on: 11-02-2013 12:49 PM
Replies: 51
Last post by: cliffw on 11-06-2013 07:11 AM
uhlanstan

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 427
User Banned

Report this Post11-02-2013 12:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for uhlanstanSend a Private Message to uhlanstanDirect Link to This Post
the men of America did not turn out,many could not care less
you have forgotten America s founding fathers ,now look at the mess
another 1,000,000 jobs have disapeared
the media made a hurricane shinning Hero of Obumbles
billions were spent on phone room calls to low information voters ,they turned out
God ,guns guts & fiero made America great
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
avengador1

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 571
Rate this member

Report this Post11-02-2013 01:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for avengador1Send a Private Message to avengador1Direct Link to This Post
He's there because we are in a nation of sheeple. The wolves are going to feast on many of them.
cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post11-02-2013 03:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwDirect Link to This Post
Why is BOZO the clown still in the white house??
Hitler had to be taken out by foreign aggression. The people of Germany wouldn't do it. Well, to be fair, they believed that Bozo. He took more and more power, and then they were defenseless to take him out.
yellowstone

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 250
Rate this member

Report this Post11-02-2013 03:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for yellowstoneSend a Private Message to yellowstoneDirect Link to This Post
Why are YOU, the rabid clown, still here?
cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post11-02-2013 03:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by yellowstone:

He may be rabid, ... but ... I wouldn't call him a clown.
One of the great lessons I did learn in life, was to listen to what someone is saying instead of how they said it.
Wichita

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 326
Rate this member

Report this Post11-02-2013 04:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WichitaSend a Private Message to WichitaDirect Link to This Post
Death to America! Praise Allah!

IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 251
Rate this member

Report this Post11-02-2013 05:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTDirect Link to This Post
Just a few more years and someone else will spent the next 2 terms reversing everything this assclown has done and getting America back on track.
rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post11-02-2013 05:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonDirect Link to This Post
No matter who comes in the next election, they will not be able to fix what hes screwed up. It will likely take decades to fix all the damage. The dumb azzes voted him in the second time knowing they got screwed and lied to the first time. No lesson learned. I guess to win an election now you are required to give out all the free stuff you can (ie/ cash and cellphones for a start). Even I got a 'free' $250 check even though I didnt ask. Id gladly return it to have him thrown out. That freebie didnt even fill my cars gas tanks once. I knew he was a lying crook when he was in the Senate.
NEPTUNE

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 288
Rate this member

Report this Post11-02-2013 05:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NEPTUNESend a Private Message to NEPTUNEDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rogergarrison:

No matter who comes in the next election, they will not be able to fix what hes screwed up. It will likely take decades to fix all the damage. The dumb azzes voted him in the second time knowing they got screwed and lied to the first time. No lesson learned. I guess to win an election now you are required to give out all the free stuff you can (ie/ cash and cellphones for a start). Even I got a 'free' $250 check even though I didnt ask. Id gladly return it to have him thrown out. That freebie didnt even fill my cars gas tanks once. I knew he was a lying crook when he was in the Senate.

Just to clarify, are you talking about the current president or his predecessor?
'Cause Dumbya farked up so bad, even a monkey on a rock looks good in comparison....
"Mission accomplished" indeed.

Originally posted by IMSA GT:

Just a few more years and someone else will spent the next 2 terms reversing everything this assclown has done and getting America back on track.

Posted via time machine from 2001??

------------------

Drive safely!

[This message has been edited by NEPTUNE (edited 11-02-2013).]

yellowstone

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-02-2013 06:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for yellowstoneSend a Private Message to yellowstoneDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cliffw:

One of the great lessons I did learn in life, was to listen to what someone is saying instead of how they said it.

I think that in uhlanstan's case, style and substance go hand in hand.

[This message has been edited by yellowstone (edited 11-02-2013).]

jetman

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 273
Rate this member

Report this Post11-02-2013 06:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetmanClick Here to visit jetman's HomePageSend a Private Message to jetmanDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by IMSA GT:

Please forgive the pessimism, I doubt we'll see another election, everything is crumbling so quickly, Obama will declare a state of national emergency effectively becoming dictator when the system collapses.

PFF
System Bot
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post11-02-2013 08:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cliffw:

Copy That, Cliff.......NOW---ask yourself why your clown (and ours) are so desperatley anti-vet ?????? (naw, it COULDNT be that the vets are the ones with the training, skills and willingness to defend the constitution and the freedoms it stands for so are a threat to thier majesties plans...(in both countries).....naw,couldnt be

MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post11-02-2013 08:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacDirect Link to This Post

MidEngineManiac

29566 posts
Member since Feb 2007

I think that in uhlanstan's case, style and substance go hand in hand.

Its been said before....If ya dont like North American freedoms---nobody is holding a gun to your head making you stay. Go home if you dont like the place you moved to. (oh, ya...you dont believe in gun freedom but do beleive in defenceless individuals)

(like Charlie Daniels said.....we might do a little fighting amongst ourselves, but you outside folk best leave us alone). Us and the 'mericuns been friends for a long time and its gonna stay that way...(well, unless those azzwipes start turning into politically-correct liberals....oh, yeh, nevermind....)

<edit>.....

And just FOR 'stan, our resident offensive individual, from another of the same in all my Aithiesm......

(all in goood fun)

[This message has been edited by MidEngineManiac (edited 11-02-2013).]

Formula88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post11-02-2013 09:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Direct Link to This Post

The same reason you are.
The same reason I am.
The same reason we all are.
yellowstone

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-02-2013 09:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for yellowstoneSend a Private Message to yellowstoneDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MidEngineManiac:

Its been said before....If ya dont like North American freedoms---nobody is holding a gun to your head making you stay. Go home if you dont like the place you moved to. (oh, ya...you dont believe in gun freedom but do beleive in defenceless individuals)

So for you, uhlanstan's views espouse American freedoms (and writing abilities, I guess)? Now that's very, very sad...
yellowstone

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-02-2013 09:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for yellowstoneSend a Private Message to yellowstoneDirect Link to This Post

yellowstone

9299 posts
Member since Jun 2003

Originally posted by Formula88:

The same reason you are.
The same reason I am.
The same reason we all are.

You do get that this was a twist on the thread's title, right?
spark1

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 175
Rate this member

Report this Post11-02-2013 10:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for spark1Send a Private Message to spark1Direct Link to This Post
fierobear

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 383
Rate this member

Report this Post11-02-2013 10:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by NEPTUNE:

Posted via time machine from 2001??

You voted for this assclown TWICE, the damage he's doing is YOUR fault, and you think you can misdirect the question to Bush? You are a bigger moron than we thought.
Formula88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post11-02-2013 10:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierobear:

You voted for this assclown TWICE,...

At least.
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post11-02-2013 11:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Formula88:

At least.

fierogtlt1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-03-2013 11:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogtlt1Send a Private Message to fierogtlt1Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Wichita:

Death to America! Praise Allah!

PFF
System Bot
Doni Hagan

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 127
Rate this member

Report this Post11-03-2013 12:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Doni HaganSend a Private Message to Doni HaganDirect Link to This Post

Why is BOZO the clown still in the white house??

Because his term ends in 2016. After that, we get a NEW Bozo. That's how our system works. Every 4 years, remember?

Next question.
htexans1

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 118
Rate this member

Report this Post11-03-2013 04:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for htexans1Send a Private Message to htexans1Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by NEPTUNE:

more mission accomplished musings....

Gawd, that was (one again) for the BOAT, not the Prez. The Navy does that for any ship when it returns from deployment.

Im sure Hillary Clinton will fix up the mess that Obama Bush made and make Utopia out of the US. Its gonna be all unicorns and rainbows from now on.
uhlanstan

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-03-2013 04:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for uhlanstanSend a Private Message to uhlanstanDirect Link to This Post
the damage done can not be repaired in our life time
all you lefties continue get your blinding kool aid
& purchase your I LOVE BOZO PANTIES
to match your I LOVE ISLAM panties
to celebrate the murder of 100,000 to 1,000,000
christians by the very few misnicule
inconsequential 20 or 50 islamistic
terrs
how quickly the democrats forgot 9/11
never EVEN thought about the muslem raids
on 2 elementary schools & killing children
& raping the very young female children
a great group to support,what manner of Aheist beast
supports these monsters ,to bad you were not
in the Kenyan mall when the sweetness of islam
produced the usual ISLAMIC crop THE DEAD & MAIMED INNOCENTs
uhlanstan

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-03-2013 05:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for uhlanstanSend a Private Message to uhlanstanDirect Link to This Post

uhlanstan

6446 posts
Member since Apr 2007
the USA has been greatly deminish,first by the black caucus with the sub prime no down payment plan
which was violently opposed by Bush & Cheney,but accusations of RACIST,RACIST,RACIST made Bush & the bankers,morgage pro,s & stock markey GURUS back down,
Obumbles will finish us off..it is no joy that the lefties & atheist will go down with us
tighten your belt ,,listen to armed american radio ..8.00pm sunday nite
use prominent lefties photos as targets ,,,they, have destroyed America ,
an enlarged PHOTO OF ULANSTAN WILL DO!!
the prominent lefties have money & will not be effected ,,most of the world has suffered under Obumbles
his latest effort to gay/queer up the Marines with cute hats should fail !!
ALERT the price of all the failed obumbles green & energy plans did exceed a $$billion $$$
Obumbles plans to cut 3 air craft carrier groups to cover the cost of failed energy ,funny none
of his buddys lost money in these toilet projects he finance for them..
how much can you screw & cripple America & the atheist & democraps still cheer OBOZO the incompetant clown

remember clint eastwood statement " HE SHOULD HAVE ARMED HISSELF"
firstfiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 172
Rate this member

Report this Post11-03-2013 05:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for firstfieroSend a Private Message to firstfieroDirect Link to This Post
And he will be an empty suit bozo like this one and the last controlled by the banks and big business. obama is no different then the rest so that isn't what I find disturbing any longer.. It's his sheep that he has lied to over and over again and still believe he is some how different then the rest. As a child I loved history and could never understand how people could follow the hitlers of the world. As an adult I understand.. Most people are sheep who want to be led. I think it's in the most people's nature.

Originally posted by Doni Hagan:

Because his term ends in 2016. After that, we get a NEW Bozo. That's how our system works. Every 4 years, remember?

Next question.

ls3mach

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 226
Rate this member

Report this Post11-03-2013 10:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ls3machSend a Private Message to ls3machDirect Link to This Post
I think President Obama is a poor leader. I think Stan's bigotry, racism, and hatred are so well received because he has so many "closet supporters". I doubt that we get anyone in office that I approve of the next bid. I liked Newt. I like Ron Paul, whom I believe said he won't run again. I think Herman Cain is a joke and likely the womanizer he was made out to be. Rick Perry, HUGE bigot. Saddens me to be conservative and see things like this. I'd offer a huge part of the lack of conservatism is the Christian values so heavily intertwined. Couple glaring issues exist with this and the republican party is, well I guess, hopefully screwed until they get out of bed with Christianity.
yellowstone

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2013 06:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for yellowstoneSend a Private Message to yellowstoneDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ls3mach:

...screwed until they get out of bed with Christianity.

But where would their moral compass come from then? You know, the one that guides them towards the family jewels....ehhh....values?
tbone42

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 128
Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2013 10:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tbone42Send a Private Message to tbone42Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by htexans1:

Gawd, that was (one again) for the BOAT, not the Prez.

SHIP, please.
newf

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 116
Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2013 11:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for newfSend a Private Message to newfDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by uhlanstan:
Hate filled rambling...
"

[This message has been edited by newf (edited 11-04-2013).]

LoW_KeY

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 150
Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2013 11:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LoW_KeYSend a Private Message to LoW_KeYDirect Link to This Post
Well least more people are coming out about him. They and the news keep saying things are getting better... i for one don't buy it nor do I live under a rock. I can tell those that do yuppies that have obamacare stickers on their cars.

The election couldn't come fast enough but what moron will we get next....?
PFF
System Bot
Red88FF

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 130
Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2013 12:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Red88FFSend a Private Message to Red88FFDirect Link to This Post
I find the Bozo comparison offensive. I watched and loved Bozo the clown as a child and find no reason to insult his good name by calling Obama a Bozo.

Bozobama!
Boondawg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
User Banned

Report this Post11-04-2013 12:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgDirect Link to This Post
Fleas arguing over who owns the dog they are on is much like people pretending "a Government of/by/for the people" is anything but an illusion.
And I'm not sure it ever was of/by/for the people, not really, anyway.
It's a pretty idea, maybe the best of ideas, and something to strive for, but still just an illusion.

If it will help to swallow it, think of it like a belief (faith) in God(s).
Great things can be accomplished driven under the belief that such a thing(s) exists.
And also great destructions.
Based on something that may actually never have been.

I love the belief of "a Government of/by/for the people", I'm just not sure how real what I believe in is, anymore....and maybe even never really was.
It could be one of the greatest "control" tricks ever played.

[This message has been edited by Boondawg (edited 11-04-2013).]

uhlanstan

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-04-2013 02:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for uhlanstanSend a Private Message to uhlanstanDirect Link to This Post
Obumbles is nothing like our previous presidents ,think about all the excellent Generals he sacked because of some politicaly correct nonsense , the chief of the joint chiefs general Pace is the prime example
real military generals & admirals who do not follow the liberal queer line are being removed right now ,claiming reduction of forces.keeping those who bow & kowtow to Obumbles & kiss the wrinkkled butt of socialism
it taste so good ,so sweet to liberal higherups!!
President bush read 13 books about Lincoln while in office.. Im a betting Obumbles did not read much about past president ..NO ,NO Lewinsky & Karl Marx were not president ,s
when girls go wild,they show thier breast,when women go wild they swing the cat by the tail ,kill hubby & drown the kids in the Tub!!
I realize I degraded BOZO comparing him to the worst incompetent president in American history
my apoligy to all BOZO fans but it seem so fitting
I have nothing against the average Atheist,,just normal people ,but there be a large percentage of Atheist
who are fellow travelers with islam or organizations that want to deminish America
if offended call the atheist hot line , they know me!!

inside every liberal soul ,is a totalitarian Nazi trying to get out
the NAZI were socialist,never forget that,it was in thier name..
now think,,I know is stifficult for kool aid drinking libs.. thousands of major media people said Bush look like & acted like a monkey,,who looks more ,acts more like a monkey BUSH or Obumbles now be truthful, this one time!!

[This message has been edited by uhlanstan (edited 11-04-2013).]

fogglethorpe

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 158
Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2013 03:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fogglethorpeSend a Private Message to fogglethorpeDirect Link to This Post
I consider the Affordable Care Act (its promotion, passage, and bungled implementation) to be the worst political scandal in the history of our country. But President Obama does not deserve all the blame. Most of it belongs to my fellow citizens, who thought they could get something for nothing.

[This message has been edited by fogglethorpe (edited 11-04-2013).]

ls3mach

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 226
Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2013 10:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ls3machSend a Private Message to ls3machDirect Link to This Post

But where would their moral compass come from then? You know, the one that guides them towards the family jewels....ehhh....values?

I guess left to their own devices... Silly as I just don't want to be a shitty person.

LAUGHING MATTER. Stan has no rating from me. I just checked. As far as I know, his opinion means so little I've never even bothered to rate him.
Neils88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 56
Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2013 10:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Neils88Send a Private Message to Neils88Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by uhlanstan:
...if offended call the atheist hot line ...

We have a hot line??? Wow! That wasn't mentioned at our last Atheist meeting...
fogglethorpe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-05-2013 09:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fogglethorpeSend a Private Message to fogglethorpeDirect Link to This Post
I vowed, after the 2012 election, that I would avoid discussions like these from now on. I have largely kept that vow for the last year.

I'm no bomb thrower, no conspiracy theorist..I don't speak in hyperboles or sweeping generalities. I don't adopt catch phrases or talking points. I know history, and pay attention to the present. I think independently..I listen to all sides, but don't let any of them tell me what to think.

So, the following words are measured and carefully considered..

President Obama's narcissism and incompetence poses an existential threat to our country as we have known it. American exceptionalism is fast becoming anachronistic.

Yes, Jimmy Carter was incompetent too. But Obama's unique brand of elitism (which I define as "education that exceeds one's intellect") fuels his recklessness like no other before him.

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post11-05-2013 09:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by fogglethorpe:

I vowed, after the 2012 election, that I would avoid discussions like these from now on. I have largely kept that vow for the last year.

Welcome back fogglethorpe, hope you stick around.
fogglethorpe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-05-2013 10:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fogglethorpeSend a Private Message to fogglethorpeDirect Link to This Post
Thanks. I will for now.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock