Started on: 06-18-2013 07:17 PM
Replies: 32
Last post by: 84fiero123 on 06-20-2013 08:46 AM
blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post06-18-2013 07:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsDirect Link to This Post
http://www.tmz.com/2013/06/...wayne-american-flag/

This is all I've got to say:
http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/166/5rcm.jpg

He has since apologized, said he didn't see it.
------------------
Ron
Isn't it strange that after a bombing, everyone blames the bomber, his upbringing, his environment, his culture, his mental state but … after a shooting, the problem is the gun?

[This message has been edited by blackrams (edited 06-18-2013).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
spark1

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 175
Rate this member

Report this Post06-18-2013 07:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for spark1Send a Private Message to spark1Direct Link to This Post
84fiero123

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post06-18-2013 07:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Direct Link to This Post
now that's a niger
sorry it just had to be said
Steve

------------------
Technology is great when it works,
and one big pain in the ass when it doesn't

Detroit iron rules all the rest are just toys.

[This message has been edited by 84fiero123 (edited 06-18-2013).]

blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-18-2013 07:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by spark1:

American Flag Doormats

While interesting, different issue. If you watched the video, Lil Wayne is walking on top of an American flag that was just dropped there by one of his crew. Not even close to the situation referred to about Lowes. I would not appreciate an American Flag Door Matt if I saw one either but, this is not something made to look like a flag, it is an American Flag.

------------------
Ron
Isn't it strange that after a bombing, everyone blames the bomber, his upbringing, his environment, his culture, his mental state but … after a shooting, the problem is the gun?

stumpkin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-18-2013 08:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for stumpkinSend a Private Message to stumpkinDirect Link to This Post
I'm surprised that not one audeance member even flinched or attempted to pick the flag up, or even just walked away.

------------------
1986 Red s/e 2m6 5-sp, & 2006 Red Solstice 5-sp
Live Strong - I Am Phil 4:13

avengador1

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 571
Rate this member

Report this Post06-18-2013 08:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for avengador1Send a Private Message to avengador1Direct Link to This Post

now that's a niger
Steve

I wouldn't go that far. He is just another typical Obama liberal.
blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-18-2013 08:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by stumpkin:

I'm surprised that not one audeance member even flinched or attempted to pick the flag up, or even just walked away.

Which, would leave one (at least me) to believe, it was scripted and planned. Lil Wayne says he didn't realize it, yeah, sure I'm buy'n that.
I'm sure he got precisely what he wanted, press and attention.

------------------
Ron

TK

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 200
Rate this member

Report this Post06-18-2013 09:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TKSend a Private Message to TKDirect Link to This Post
Looking at the video he just looks careless and while I think he realized he was walking on it at some point, he didn't seem to care but it doesn't look like the intent was to specifically walk on it and the word "stomp" is hyperbole. If he meant to make some statement he would have had stronger actions in my opinion.

I think this is just a case of a dumbass not watching nor caring. Yeah, he needs to take the heat the same as anyone else that isn't paying "some" minimal respect for the flag. The image is what is important, not the object.

[This message has been edited by TK (edited 06-18-2013).]

blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-18-2013 10:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by TK:

Looking at the video he just looks careless and while I think he realized he was walking on it at some point, he didn't seem to care but it doesn't look like the intent was to specifically walk on it and the word "stomp" is hyperbole. If he meant to make some statement he would have had stronger actions in my opinion.

I think this is just a case of a dumbass not watching nor caring. Yeah, he needs to take the heat the same as anyone else that isn't paying "some" minimal respect for the flag. The image is what is important, not the object.

While I admit, we see what we want to see, I also observed the other participants, I personally think it was all planned, the dropping of the flag to the ground was obviously intentional, watch the guy on the ladder. Watch the folks that were behind the flag. Lil Wayne is well aware of where his feet are, he looks down at least three times during his performance. He damn well knows where his feet are. Then, there's what some would call the lyrics.

I really don't care who this punk is, black, white, brown, yellow or green, he deserves to have his "free speech" ass kicked.

------------------
Ron

TK

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 200
Rate this member

Report this Post06-18-2013 11:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TKSend a Private Message to TKDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by blackrams:

While I admit, we see what we want to see, I also observed the other participants, I personally think it was all planned, the dropping of the flag to the ground was obviously intentional, watch the guy on the ladder. Watch the folks that were behind the flag. Lil Wayne is well aware of where his feet are, he looks down at least three times during his performance. He damn well knows where his feet are. Then, there's what some would call the lyrics.

I really don't care who this punk is, black, white, brown, yellow or green, he deserves to have his "free speech" ass kicked.

Could be. If it was intentional, it's the worst intentional yet.
spark1

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 175
Rate this member

Report this Post06-19-2013 12:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for spark1Send a Private Message to spark1Direct Link to This Post
This thread shows why lynch mobs are such a bad idea, IMO.

Some muckraker posts something to get the crowd riled up. That’s why it reminded me of the flag doormat story. Get everyone up in arms over something that isn't quite true.

Read the story. The video was a side view showing how the scene was being made, not the scene itself. Sure it was poorly done and the flag (which was being used as a curtain) should have been removed in some other way. The microphone was too close to the flag and the flag blew into the back of the dancers legs as it fell. He had to be careful not to become tangled up and this was reported as “looking down and stomping” in some articles.

I don’t care for the performance or the lyrics either but I do believe Lil Wayne’s apology and explanation. Camera position is most important and the scene shot by the primary camera will look entirely different.
PFF
System Bot
theBDub

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 159
Rate this member

Report this Post06-19-2013 01:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for theBDubSend a Private Message to theBDubDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 84fiero123:

now that's a niger
Steve

No, no it didn't.
Hearing that was more appalling than reading the story.

Look, Lil' Wayne is a POS. Mainly because he is the biggest contributor to destroying the entire rap genre, and modern music in general.

However, firstly, I don't think it should be illegal to deface the American Flag. It is inappropriate in my eyes and I'd never do it, but I don't think it should actually be an offense covered under law. Doing something to the American Flag is freedom of speech, IMO. Secondly, considering the explanation of how the flag won't be shown on the ground in the video, this was not done to make a statement. It was done out of sheer laziness to bring the video to cut and remove the flag.
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post06-19-2013 06:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarDirect Link to This Post

now that's a niger
Steve

Gotta love it.
A bigot who can't spell.

I'd just call him a punk and leave it at that.
NEPTUNE

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 288
Rate this member

Report this Post06-19-2013 07:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for NEPTUNESend a Private Message to NEPTUNEDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by avengador1:

I wouldn't go that far. He is just another typical Obama liberal.

Nope.
Not gonna take the bait.
------------------

Drive safely!

[This message has been edited by NEPTUNE (edited 06-19-2013).]

84fiero123

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-19-2013 09:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Direct Link to This Post
all those who negged me do realize that it is a condescending word for others than blacks.

Share on twitter Share on facebook Share on more

21585 up, 10106 down

nigga, niggah etc. al.(noun)1.describes an ignorant, uneducated, foolish individual regardless of race, color, religion, sexual orientation, etc.
2. endearing term between two or more individual to describe a friendship or bond.

1.Shut up, you ******
2. Chris, you my nigga.

and I spelt it wrong on purpose if I offended any of you sorry but the little turd trampled our flag, on purpose or not he trampled it and really didn't look like he cared. to me it looked like it was done on purpose. if he had done it by accident then there would have been all sorts of I'm sorry statements, I didn't hear any. I stand by what I said, black, white, yellow or green I would have called him the same thing,
you get all sorts of upset when they burn it in protest in Iran, Iraq. but not here. looks like a double standard.

he was looking down as he walked all over the flag and didn't skip a beat, he knew he was walking on and I think he did it on purpose, if he didn't he would have stopped what he was doing when he saw he was jumping all over the flag.

as well if any of you voted on if it was forgivable or free speech below the video you would see 79 % think it was unforgivable!
as well as anyone who quoted it to save it for humanity if you think it was wrong why would you quote it in its entirety instead of deleting the word if it offended you and you thought it was wrong.

also if I am not mistaken about flag etecut (SP) isn't that flag now supposed to be disposed of after something like that happens, because it hit the ground? surprised he didn't set the thing on fire as well

oh ya and I hate all rap music, calling rap, music, is just so wrong in my eyes it is ridiculous. rapping is not singing and the music sucks there I hope I pissed enough of you off to ban me, looks like you are headed that way anyway, because of my opinion.

Steve

------------------

[This message has been edited by 84fiero123 (edited 06-19-2013).]

theBDub

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-19-2013 11:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for theBDubSend a Private Message to theBDubDirect Link to This Post

all those who negged me do realize that it is a condescending word for others than blacks.
I stand by what I said, black, white, yellow or green I would have called him the same thing,
as well as anyone who quoted it to save it for humanity if you think it was wrong why would you quote it in its entirety instead of deleting the word if it offended you and you thought it was wrong.
oh ya and I hate all rap music, calling rap, music, is just so wrong in my eyes it is ridiculous. rapping is not singing and the music sucks there I hope I pissed enough of you off to ban me, looks like you are headed that way anyway, because of my opinion.

Steve

It has many uses. I have used it before to mean my "brother" in a friend sense, both Black and White. I have since stopped using it because I got too comfortable with it even when not amongst friends, but that's besides the point. You used it in the classical sense, nothing more. Your context was everything, and I found it abhorrent.

I don't believe you would have called an Asian, White, or any other color a "niger." You can say it a million times, but I don't believe you for a second.

I quoted what you said. I don't find seeing the word wrong. I can read books all day with the word, or see people using it with endearment and not care.

You're still neutral on my ratings. I should probably have voted you negatively awhile ago for the way you call people idiots left and right on here, but it just isn't worth my time since I like to link my reasons on my ratings and yours would take too long. However, anybody rating you negatively for that statement wasn't doing it for your opinion. No, they were doing it for the blatant racism and word choice.

You won't get banned from ratings here, Steve. But if you think you're getting negatives... you made your bed. Sleep in it.
84fiero123

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-19-2013 11:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by theBDub:

It has many uses. I have used it before to mean my "brother" in a friend sense, both Black and White. I have since stopped using it because I got too comfortable with it even when not amongst friends, but that's besides the point. You used it in the classical sense, nothing more. Your context was everything, and I found it abhorrent.

I don't believe you would have called an Asian, White, or any other color a "niger." You can say it a million times, but I don't believe you for a second.

I quoted what you said. I don't find seeing the word wrong. I can read books all day with the word, or see people using it with endearment and not care.

You're still neutral on my ratings. I should probably have voted you negatively awhile ago for the way you call people idiots left and right on here, but it just isn't worth my time since I like to link my reasons on my ratings and yours would take too long. However, anybody rating you negatively for that statement wasn't doing it for your opinion. No, they were doing it for the blatant racism and word choice.

You won't get banned from ratings here, Steve. But if you think you're getting negatives... you made your bed. Sleep in it.

so it is alright for you to use it as a term of endearment, WTF are you black? so how in any context is that right?

oh I know I am getting negs from this as I checked before anyone else had posted about my post how many ratings I had and they have gone up in proportion to the distance it has gone to the left.

as well you have no idea who I would call what, I wouldn't care what color you were I would have called anyone who did that the same dam thing. you need to learn that you can't tell what I am saying is what you think I am saying, I have never called any of my, insert whatever the politically correct term is today for those of color, friends that, ever. they were my friends who I greeted by saying hi. matter of fact I never used that word to describe any of my friends that. why would you?

it is derogatory no matter how it is used even the way I used it, but again it had nothing to do with the color of his skin. if you look at the post again you will see it is

nigga, niggah etc. al.(noun)1.describes an ignorant, uneducated, foolish individual regardless of race, color, religion, sexual orientation, etc.
2. endearing term between two or more individual to describe a friendship or bond.

1.Shut up, you ******
2. Chris, you my nigga.

you will also notice that if it is spelled correctly Cliffs program will delegate the word to stars.

you can't Know what someone says is what you think when they explain that is not what they meant but being the 20 something kid you are you know it all, hey don't get me wrong, at your age I thought I knew it all as well. as we get older we learn things are not always what we thought they were when we were younger.

someone else said that this was also done on purpose for the ratings

Steve

------------------

theBDub

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-19-2013 12:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for theBDubSend a Private Message to theBDubDirect Link to This Post

so it is alright for you to use it as a term of endearment, WTF are you black? so how in any context is that right?

oh I know I am getting negs from this as I checked before anyone else had posted about my post how many ratings I had and they have gone up in proportion to the distance it has gone to the left.

as well you have no idea who I would call what, I wouldn't care what color you were I would have called anyone who did that the same dam thing. you need to learn that you can't tell what I am saying is what you think I am saying, I have never called any of my, insert whatever the politically correct term is today for those of color, friends that, ever. they were my friends who I greeted by saying hi. matter of fact I never used that word to describe any of my friends that. why would you?

it is derogatory no matter how it is used even the way I used it, but again it had nothing to do with the color of his skin. if you look at the post again you will see it is

1.Shut up, you ******
2. Chris, you my nigga.

you will also notice that if it is spelled correctly Cliffs program will delegate the word to stars.

you can't Know what someone says is what you think when they explain that is not what they meant but being the 20 something kid you are you know it all, hey don't get me wrong, at your age I thought I knew it all as well. as we get older we learn things are not always what we thought they were when we were younger.

someone else said that this was also done on purpose for the ratings

Steve

I used it because it was what my friends called me sometimes. It was a term of endearment. I have since stopped using it, as have most of my friends. No, I am not Black. We didn't use it offensively, though it was offensive to some, which is why we don't use it anymore. I didn't say it was perfectly acceptable, but we were just ignorant since we never meant anything derogatory out of it. I don't really have to explain myself to you--ironic though that you are demanding answers for my past use when a few hours ago you used it to demean someone.

I didn't say you weren't getting negs from the post. I just know that I haven't negged you.

I also didn't say I knew without a doubt whether you would or wouldn't call another color the same thing. What I said was that I don't believe you, at all. No, I am not a know-it-all kid. I just think that you, in particular, are usually an idiot and in this case offensive, and that is why we commonly butt heads and you think that I think I know everything. I ask questions a lot, look into a lot. But I don't want to learn much of anything from you, Steve. I wish you could teach me some of what you've learned on your job but no way could I stand being there to be taught if you started with your "opinions" on the world which you consider so much better than the opinions of others.

You bring up "nigga" which is what I have used in the past. You used "niger" which I assume was misspelled to get past Cliff's blocking software. Well, considering you used "er" instead of "a" in your description of Lil' Wayne, I will use the definition of "****** " instead of the Urban Dictionary's "nigga":

noun
Slang: Extremely Disparaging and Offensive.
a. a black person.
b. a member of any dark-skinned people.

Granted, it also listed one definition as referring to any inferior race of people, but while that is mentioned once, Blacks are mentioned [url=http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/****** ]throughout the entire page.[/url]. EDIT: Can't get the link to work because of the software.

Again, you can say whatever helps you sleep at night. You claim you used it just to say he's an idiot. Well, you are so fond of the word idiot that I just find that incredibly, incredibly hard to believe. You don't need my belief in you to sleep at night though, so don't break a blood vessel reading this.

And then you go again with how I know it all because I'm younger. Look, Steve... There are a great many people in this world, and especially on this forum, older and younger, that I look up to and would love to learn from. You are not one of them. Just because you have some more years under your belt doesn't make you any wiser than me. I don't consider you to have a lick of wisdom. I think most of your posts, especially as of late, are filled with loads of crap. It's not me that is refusing to acknowledge the experience of an older gentleman. It's me that is refusing to acknowledge your opinions.

Yes, that is absolutely coming across as conceited. People are free to think of me as they will.

[This message has been edited by theBDub (edited 06-19-2013).]

84fiero123

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-19-2013 01:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Direct Link to This Post
oh I meant it disrespectfully to him, very much so. just like he disrespected our flag, is that alright with you. he disrespected OUR flag, the American Flag on purpose from the way I saw it, he looked down in the very beginning of the video and couldn't have not seen he was stepping on the flag now could he. you know it is your flag to, isn't it?

this is all part of Charlie Manson's great plan and it is working granted its taking a lot longer than he expected and wanted but it is happening. I don't think this has anything to do with him but it was what he was trying to do when he had all those people killed.

am I over the top with what I say sometimes, alright most of the times, sure, you live 58 years and see the crap I have seen happen to this country and ya, you get very dam vocal about it. no excuses that's the way I am. you don't like it don't read or reply to my posts, neg me I really don't care, with age does come some knowledge of the things that are happening around you. watch in 10 years how your perception of thing changes, or doesn't. but it will eventually change because you will see and hear things that will change you. and the way you see things.

I see a idiot, I call them out,

have I called anyone in this thread anything for their opinion of what happened?
these are our opinions of what happened and if you watch the video and watch him he is looking down from almost the very beginning of it and could not have seen he was stepping on it and kept stepping on it. that is disrespectful of the symbol of our country. he pissed me off. how about if he said he knew he was doing it and he did it on purpose? would you feel the same about it? know i'm not saying you should feel the same way as I do, hell no you wouldn't be you and I wouldn't want that, really. we all saw what was on the video and he did it, that there is no doubt of, how we think about it is what makes us different and how we react to it is also what makes us different. now I am not going to do like those radicals over there do and cut his head off for stepping on their flag or posting a picture of their god in a cartoon. but I am voicing my opinion of what happened and of him.

and yes it wouldn't matter if he was any color, I would have called him the same dam thing.

edited for spelling errors that made thing sound different than I meant, I hate auto spellcheck.

Steve
------------------

1988holleyformula

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post06-19-2013 01:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 1988holleyformulaSend a Private Message to 1988holleyformulaDirect Link to This Post

now that's a niger
sorry it just had to be saidSteve

In who's world does that need to be said?

Originally posted by blackrams:

I'm sure he got precisely what he wanted, press and attention.

Yeah, thanks to you.
I'm a fan of rap music and I didn't even hear about this. Way to go looking for something that offends you and share it with us!
84fiero123

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-19-2013 01:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by 1988holleyformula:
In who's world does that need to be said?

so you thought what he did was OK then?

you didn't think he did it on purpose?

you think he didn't act like an arrogant little prick?

Steve

------------------

PFF
System Bot
1988holleyformula

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-19-2013 01:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 1988holleyformulaSend a Private Message to 1988holleyformulaDirect Link to This Post

Steve

Sorry Steve, this is the first I'm hearing of it, and can't watch the video at work. I don't think I can give an informed answer to your questions.
84fiero123

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-19-2013 02:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Direct Link to This Post

Sorry Steve, this is the first I'm hearing of it, and can't watch the video at work. I don't think I can give an informed answer to your questions.

he had a giant flag behind him and then he had the flag dropped then he proceeded to walk all over it, after looking down and seeing that he was walking on it. there is no way he couldn't have seen he was walking all over the flag without realizing he was do so unless he had his eyes closed.
oh ya and I only said what I did because he did what he did, not because of the color of his skin, I wouldn't have cared if it was a white man doing what he did, I would have said the same dam thing he acted like the spoilt little child he is who made his money overnight.
Steve

------------------

1988holleyformula

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-19-2013 02:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 1988holleyformulaSend a Private Message to 1988holleyformulaDirect Link to This Post

Steve

Based on your text, I feel like you're looking for these answers:

No. Yes. No.

Those answers still wouldn't justify the use of a racial slur, in my opinion.
1988holleyformula

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-19-2013 02:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 1988holleyformulaSend a Private Message to 1988holleyformulaDirect Link to This Post

1988holleyformula

4109 posts
Member since Jul 2009

I would have said the same dam thing he acted like the spoilt little child he is who made his money overnight.
Steve

I'd love to see a previous example of you calling a white person a "niger"

Don't necessarily expect a response though, I don't have the patience Brennan has to explain why I felt that your comment was unneeded.
blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-19-2013 02:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsDirect Link to This Post

Yeah, thanks to you.
I'm a fan of rap music and I didn't even hear about this. Way to go looking for something that offends you and share it with us!

Your Taste In Music Is Your Business, Where You Place Your Priorities Is Also Your Call. If Walking All Over Yhe.American Flag Is Alright With You, Then You And SCOTUS Are In Agreement. If Negative Publicity Is What Lil Wayne Wanted, I Am Happy To Give It To Him For That Action. I Think Folks Deserve To Know When Something Like This Happens.

Edited to correct spelling, I hate Smart Phones, little keys and fat fingers just don't go together.

------------------
Ron

[This message has been edited by blackrams (edited 06-19-2013).]

82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 199
Rate this member

Report this Post06-19-2013 04:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Direct Link to This Post
Who is Little Wayne?
84fiero123

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-19-2013 05:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by 82-T/A [At Work]:

Who is Little Wayne?

No sht!

Steve

------------------

82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 199
Rate this member

Report this Post06-19-2013 05:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Direct Link to This Post

No sht!

Steve

Exactly! That's all that anyone needs to know. He's unimportant, and likes to step on the US flag.

Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post06-19-2013 07:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarDirect Link to This Post

oh ya and I only said what I did because he did what he did, not because of the color of his skin, I wouldn't have cared if it was a white man doing what he did, I would have said the same dam thing...

You stated pretty much this same thing in at least 3 different posts.
I have one response.

Bullshit.

And don't take that as me defending him. I'm not. I think he's a punk. And a no-talent wannabe.

[This message has been edited by Raydar (edited 06-19-2013).]

84fiero123

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-19-2013 08:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Raydar:

You stated pretty much this same thing in at least 3 different posts.
I have one response.

Bullshit.

And don't take that as me defending him. I'm not. I think he's a punk. And a no-talent wannabe.

post a thread about anyone of any color doing what he did and see, you can't tell me what I would post, you also can't say what I would post, you can only react to what I post when the real issue here this arrogant no talent ******* you figure it out, see why I spelled it wrong on purpose in the above post?

Steve

------------------

PFF
System Bot
theBDub

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-19-2013 10:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for theBDubSend a Private Message to theBDubDirect Link to This Post

oh I meant it disrespectfully to him, very much so. just like he disrespected our flag, is that alright with you. he disrespected OUR flag, the American Flag on purpose from the way I saw it, he looked down in the very beginning of the video and couldn't have not seen he was stepping on the flag now could he. you know it is your flag to, isn't it?

this is all part of Charlie Manson's great plan and it is working granted its taking a lot longer than he expected and wanted but it is happening. I don't think this has anything to do with him but it was what he was trying to do when he had all those people killed.

am I over the top with what I say sometimes, alright most of the times, sure, you live 58 years and see the crap I have seen happen to this country and ya, you get very dam vocal about it. no excuses that's the way I am. you don't like it don't read or reply to my posts, neg me I really don't care, with age does come some knowledge of the things that are happening around you. watch in 10 years how your perception of thing changes, or doesn't. but it will eventually change because you will see and hear things that will change you. and the way you see things.

I see a idiot, I call them out,

have I called anyone in this thread anything for their opinion of what happened?
these are our opinions of what happened and if you watch the video and watch him he is looking down from almost the very beginning of it and could not have seen he was stepping on it and kept stepping on it. that is disrespectful of the symbol of our country. he pissed me off. how about if he said he knew he was doing it and he did it on purpose? would you feel the same about it? know i'm not saying you should feel the same way as I do, hell no you wouldn't be you and I wouldn't want that, really. we all saw what was on the video and he did it, that there is no doubt of, how we think about it is what makes us different and how we react to it is also what makes us different. now I am not going to do like those radicals over there do and cut his head off for stepping on their flag or posting a picture of their god in a cartoon. but I am voicing my opinion of what happened and of him.

and yes it wouldn't matter if he was any color, I would have called him the same dam thing.

edited for spelling errors that made thing sound different than I meant, I hate auto spellcheck.

Steve

I believe he did it on purpose, and I think it's absolutely disgusting.
I don't believe he did it to make a statement, because that won't be in the video. He was just too lazy to move the flag. Still disgusting.
And I found your first comment regarding this story similarly disgusting.

Lil' Wayne can't hear anything I say from PFF. You can. So I replied to yours.

I'm done in this thread. It makes me sick.
84fiero123

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2013 08:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by theBDub:

I believe he did it on purpose, and I think it's absolutely disgusting.
I don't believe he did it to make a statement, because that won't be in the video. He was just too lazy to move the flag. Still disgusting.
And I found your first comment regarding this story similarly disgusting.

Lil' Wayne can't hear anything I say from PFF. You can. So I replied to yours.

I'm done in this thread. It makes me sick.

not as much as Little Wayne makes me sick, arrogant little jerk, I really wish we still had a draft like we had when I was a kid. he wouldn't do well in there after that. and who knows how much the video is going to show about him stomping all over the flag until we see the video now do we.

you take a lot for granted, that will change as you get older

Steve

------------------

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock