Does anybody know FIEROFLYER by The_potatoking
Started on: 05-29-2013 10:16 PM
Replies: 12
Last post by: phonedawgz on 06-09-2013 01:08 PM
The_potatoking

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2013 10:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for The_potatokingSend a Private Message to The_potatokingDirect Link to This Post
I sent him money to do my 3800sc harness. I payed him to do the harness on may 7th. And we had great contact. Until about. A week or so ago. When he was supposed to ship the harness, I haven't heard from him since. I'm wondering if any of you know him and if I should be worried about my money
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
skuzzbomer

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 92
Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2013 10:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for skuzzbomerSend a Private Message to skuzzbomerDirect Link to This Post
I've only ever heard one complaint about his services... but the guy complaining changed ideas half a dozen times and tried to use some old crap with the swap in question. I'm sure if there is an issue, he will do his best to make it right.

I've been wrong before, though.

[ you'd likely be better off posting this in general chat, as a fair number of T/OT regulars rarely venture into the Fiero-related forums. because of the occasional madness, you can assume the opposite scenario is also fairly accurate, too]

[This message has been edited by skuzzbomer (edited 05-29-2013).]

The_potatoking

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-30-2013 12:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for The_potatokingSend a Private Message to The_potatokingDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for the advice. I'll post it over there. I'm just "complaining about him falling off te earth. I'm trying to be reasonable because I run a similar forum based side " buisness" building roll bars. So I know stuff happens.
Patrick

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post05-30-2013 12:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by The_potatoking:

I'm just complaining about him falling off the earth.

Wherever it is he's fallen to, he was able to post from there twice today in This thread.
The_potatoking

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-30-2013 12:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for The_potatokingSend a Private Message to The_potatokingDirect Link to This Post
Now that is just irritating. (Sorry about the double post one of the other guys said It should probably be here)
cam-a-lot

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post05-30-2013 06:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cam-a-lotSend a Private Message to cam-a-lotDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by skuzzbomer:

I've been wrong before, though.

you sure have
James Bond 007

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 263
Rate this member

Report this Post05-30-2013 10:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for James Bond 007Send a Private Message to James Bond 007Direct Link to This Post
Sounds to me like he's quite buisy....
skuzzbomer

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 92
Rate this member

Report this Post05-30-2013 11:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for skuzzbomerSend a Private Message to skuzzbomerDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cam-a-lot:

you sure have

I'm not afraid to admit that. Why the need to pile on?

I've only read a decent chunk of what's been posted, as I don't know the[sup][/sup] guy personally (obviously), but I never got the impression he would go out to screw someone over intentionally. If you personally have an issue there, it's only up to the people involved to correct the problem. Have a nice day.

[This message has been edited by skuzzbomer (edited 05-30-2013).]

MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post05-30-2013 08:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by The_potatoking:

Thanks for the advice. I'll post it over there. I'm just "complaining about him falling off te earth. I'm trying to be reasonable because I run a similar forum based side " buisness" building roll bars. So I know stuff happens.

THIS is EXACTLY what I am talking about in this thread https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum6/HTML/100888.html and whats gone wrong with the world.

There could be a gallilion valid reasons for "falling off the earth" for a week or 2 ....vacation, other priorities, other customers 1st in line, actual work to do instead of spending 24/7 babysitting people who want to "stay in contact" and "be re-assured", busy getting laid, ect, ect, ect

Now multiply that 1 who wants to stay in contact by 7 or 800 at any given time. Ya need a full-time staff of 5 just to babysit panty-waist feelings of fear and isolation because somebody dindt get something instantly. IF (and only if) an agreed-upon delivery date ha been missed, do people have any room to whine, cry, or pester. Until then, FRCK OFF, human race. As Boon said in the other thread, MY time is MINE, and I dont clear myself thru or report to ANYBODY, customers and corporations included.

Ya know, I think its really time to outlaw cellphones, internet, and any other modern communicatons technology. Go back to an old 1940's operator-assisted land-line system only, and the species will just have to re-learn that the entire planet doesnt revolve around what THEY want. Mail-order worked just fine for hundreds of years.

[This message has been edited by MidEngineManiac (edited 05-30-2013).]

naskie18

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 194
Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2013 05:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for naskie18Click Here to visit naskie18's HomePageSend a Private Message to naskie18Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by MidEngineManiac:
Mail-order worked just fine for hundreds of years.

Living in caves and dragging clubs worked fine for longer.....doesn't mean I want to regress to that

------------------
Nick www.naskie18.com GoogleTalk: naskie18 AIM: naskie18

The_potatoking

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2013 09:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for The_potatokingSend a Private Message to The_potatokingDirect Link to This Post

THIS is EXACTLY what I am talking about in this thread https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum6/HTML/100888.html and whats gone wrong with the world.

There could be a gallilion valid reasons for "falling off the earth" for a week or 2 ....vacation, other priorities, other customers 1st in line, actual work to do instead of spending 24/7 babysitting people who want to "stay in contact" and "be re-assured", busy getting laid, ect, ect, ect

Now multiply that 1 who wants to stay in contact by 7 or 800 at any given time. Ya need a full-time staff of 5 just to babysit panty-waist feelings of fear and isolation because somebody dindt get something instantly. IF (and only if) an agreed-upon delivery date ha been missed, do people have any room to whine, cry, or pester. Until then, FRCK OFF, human race. As Boon said in the other thread, MY time is MINE, and I dont clear myself thru or report to ANYBODY, customers and corporations included.

Ya know, I think its really time to outlaw cellphones, internet, and any other modern communicatons technology. Go back to an old 1940's operator-assisted land-line system only, and the species will just have to re-learn that the entire planet doesnt revolve around what THEY want. Mail-order worked just fine for hundreds of years.

Ok we'll that got weird..... But on a more same note. It's been a month. And still nothing since the two word reply from him a few weeks ago. Which was. "It's shipped". You probably wouldn't be so laid back about it If it was your 400$
PFF
System Bot
avengador1

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 571
Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2013 09:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for avengador1Send a Private Message to avengador1Direct Link to This Post
Did he provide you with any tracking information? Is the package insured? These are just common sense and a courtesy that one should provide to their customers.
phonedawgz

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 290
Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2013 01:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for phonedawgzClick Here to visit phonedawgz's HomePageSend a Private Message to phonedawgzDirect Link to This Post

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock