Started on: 11-01-2012 12:13 PM
Replies: 17
Last post by: Formula88 on 11-02-2012 09:45 PM
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post11-01-2012 12:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaDirect Link to This Post
Post up one pic of a Democrat, and one of a Republican. It can be from any era, but only one pic of each. Lesser know parties are also welcome, and get extra bonus points.

Democrat...

Republican...

[This message has been edited by Tony Kania (edited 11-01-2012).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
spark1

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 175
Rate this member

Report this Post11-01-2012 02:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for spark1Send a Private Message to spark1Direct Link to This Post
I can see where this is going...........

Democrat Bill Clinton

Republican George Bush
frontal lobe

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 166
Rate this member

Report this Post11-01-2012 04:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for frontal lobeSend a Private Message to frontal lobeDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by spark1:

I can see where this is going..........

It may go there, but you didn't.

Fun post you made. I like it.
Patrick's Dad

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post11-01-2012 04:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Patrick's DadClick Here to visit Patrick's Dad's HomePageSend a Private Message to Patrick's DadDirect Link to This Post
You mean, like this?

Dem:

Rep:

Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-01-2012 04:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaDirect Link to This Post
Yes.

It doesen't need to be negative, positive, or any tive. What ever you want to post, as long as it is one of each party. And, if you find one from a lesser known party, even better.
TommyRocker

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-01-2012 05:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TommyRockerSend a Private Message to TommyRockerDirect Link to This Post

Formula88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post11-01-2012 09:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Direct Link to This Post
Democratic-Republican ("Jeffersonian" Republican) James Monroe

Democrat Franklin Pierce

[This message has been edited by Formula88 (edited 11-01-2012).]

Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 202
Rate this member

Report this Post11-01-2012 10:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by TommyRocker:

where are you going with this? seems a bit out of place in this thread.

Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-01-2012 11:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaDirect Link to This Post
Edit: Tommy is right, I am wrong.

Keep them coming.

[This message has been edited by Tony Kania (edited 11-02-2012).]

Wichita

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 326
Rate this member

Report this Post11-02-2012 08:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WichitaSend a Private Message to WichitaDirect Link to This Post

Tytehead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-02-2012 09:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TyteheadSend a Private Message to TyteheadDirect Link to This Post
Tommy is playing within the rules. Two domestic terrorists, Nathan Bedford Forest, a democrat and leader of the KKK and Tim McVeigh, a registered republican and the OK City bomber. The rules, as I read them was to post a picture of a republican and a democrat from any era, and Tommy did. It didn't specify politicians, just said on democrat and one republican. Granted they were probably not the pictures I would have chosen, but he did follow the rules so I believe he is playing nice. Of course you don't have to agree with me.
PFF
System Bot
Pyrthian

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
Rate this member

Report this Post11-02-2012 10:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PyrthianSend a Private Message to PyrthianDirect Link to This Post

TommyRocker

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-02-2012 05:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TommyRockerSend a Private Message to TommyRockerDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tytehead:

Tommy is playing within the rules. Two domestic terrorists, Nathan Bedford Forest, a democrat and leader of the KKK and Tim McVeigh, a registered republican and the OK City bomber. The rules, as I read them was to post a picture of a republican and a democrat from any era, and Tommy did. It didn't specify politicians, just said on democrat and one republican. Granted they were probably not the pictures I would have chosen, but he did follow the rules so I believe he is playing nice. Of course you don't have to agree with me.

I was trying to keep it fair. If I had posted a saintly member of one party and a much hated member of the other, I would have been accused of bias. I actually find Nathan B Forrest to be more historically interesting, but McVeigh isn't insignificant either.

An interesting note, my childhood hometown's middle school and high school were Jefferson Davis and Nathan Bedford Forrest.
spark1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-02-2012 05:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for spark1Send a Private Message to spark1Direct Link to This Post

I was trying to keep it fair. If I had posted a saintly member of one party and a much hated member of the other, I would have been accused of bias. I actually find Nathan B Forrest to be more historically interesting, but McVeigh isn't insignificant either.

An interesting note, my childhood hometown's middle school and high school were Jefferson Davis and Nathan Bedford Forrest.

Well, he was Forrest Gump's namesake.
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-02-2012 07:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaDirect Link to This Post

I was trying to keep it fair....

And you are my friend. I was in the wrong for posting that, and I retracted. I apologize, and you were correct.

Jackdaniels

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-02-2012 08:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JackdanielsSend a Private Message to JackdanielsDirect Link to This Post
Republican

Democrat
spark1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-02-2012 09:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for spark1Send a Private Message to spark1Direct Link to This Post

Democrat Harry Truman, Republican William McKinley

[This message has been edited by spark1 (edited 11-02-2012).]

Formula88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post11-02-2012 09:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Direct Link to This Post
Democrat Ronald Reagan

Republican Ronald Reagan

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock