Started on: 10-19-2012 09:38 PM
Replies: 38
Last post by: Cliff Pennock on 10-20-2012 03:30 AM
IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 251
Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2012 09:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTDirect Link to This Post

[This message has been edited by IMSA GT (edited 10-19-2012).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
82-T/A [At Work]

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 198
Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2012 09:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Direct Link to This Post
What? Man... I wonder what he did? It had to have been either a mix-up, or Cliff might have done it. Maybe he asked to be banned?

Damn Nick... why are you so crazy?
Shill

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2012 09:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ShillSend a Private Message to ShillDirect Link to This Post

This is gonna get good
IMSA GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2012 09:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTDirect Link to This Post
I guess no one is safe from the ban-hammer.
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2012 09:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by IMSA GT:

I guess no one is safe from the ban-hammer.

I don't think this is from a mass-Ban though... I mean, his bar is almost all green, so it wouldn't really make sense?

I don't know how to search for the last post someone makes though... there's probably a way, but I've been drinking, so my brain is slow right now.
1988holleyformula

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2012 09:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 1988holleyformulaSend a Private Message to 1988holleyformulaDirect Link to This Post
Ummmm. I'll just leave this here and be on my way...

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/F...ML/096878-2.html#p55
Celthora87GT

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2012 10:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Celthora87GTSend a Private Message to Celthora87GTDirect Link to This Post
Cliff warned him not to post in WD88 threads but he did replying to Holley.... So Cliff banned him.
If you want to contact with him
PM me and I will skype him and see if he wants to talk to you and ill give ya his info. With his consent of course

[This message has been edited by Celthora87GT (edited 10-19-2012).]

Niterrorz

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 132
Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2012 10:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NiterrorzSend a Private Message to NiterrorzDirect Link to This Post
wow ill just say **** up is what this is.
hookdonspeed

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 131
Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2012 10:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hookdonspeedClick Here to visit hookdonspeed's HomePageSend a Private Message to hookdonspeedDirect Link to This Post
oh, thats compleate bullshit...

nick, if you see this, feel free to stay in contact via e-mail.
TK

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 200
Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2012 10:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TKSend a Private Message to TKDirect Link to This Post
I suspect it was something behind the scenes. Hopefully it's only temporary.
theBDub

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 159
Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2012 10:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for theBDubSend a Private Message to theBDubDirect Link to This Post
I liked Nick. It's sad that Cliff had to keep his promise, but he did have to keep his promise.

[This message has been edited by theBDub (edited 10-19-2012).]

PFF
System Bot
Celthora87GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2012 10:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Celthora87GTSend a Private Message to Celthora87GTDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by TK:

I suspect it was something behind the scenes. Hopefully it's only temporary.

It is not temporary....
Cliff is laying his foot down but sadly it is with someone who is truly a nice person.
hookdonspeed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2012 10:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hookdonspeedClick Here to visit hookdonspeed's HomePageSend a Private Message to hookdonspeedDirect Link to This Post
yep, more and more contributing users are dropping due to the ones who like to start fights with everyone...

TK

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 200
Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2012 10:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TKSend a Private Message to TKDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Celthora87GT:

It is not temporary....
Cliff is laying his foot down but sadly it is with someone who is truly a nice person.

Dang.
theBDub

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 159
Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2012 10:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for theBDubSend a Private Message to theBDubDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by hookdonspeed:

yep, more and more contributing users are dropping due to the ones who like to start fights with everyone...

Pardon me, but oh please.

Jeff can be an a**h*** to those who are a**h***s to him. IMO, that's easy to see.

To everyone else, he doesn't. He just posts. The same people that people think Jeff follows around seem to follow him around.

I hope Jeff won't mind me sharing this, but the other day we were messaging each other. He had asked me if I could explain to him why he still posts here. I couldn't give an answer, because I know I wouldn't, if I were him.

I would have given up a long time ago.

Jeff has some red in his bar. I hope this doesn't end up costing Jeff more red because I don't think the ban hammer will stay up much longer with a bar like that. None of this is Jeff's fault. Read the thread posted above. He did nothing for this to happen.
84fiero123

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2012 10:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Direct Link to This Post
Its BS, one of the most liked and a helpful member gets banned and one of the most disliked member stays.

BS

And the same goes hear, as far as getting ahold of Nick, I skype him all the time. Matter of fact we were just texting a while ago after the ban.

Steve

------------------
Technology is great when it works,
and one big pain in the ass when it doesn't
Detroit iron rules all the rest are just toys.

mptighe

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 122
Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2012 10:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mptigheSend a Private Message to mptigheDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by theBDub:

Jeff can be an a**h*** to those who are a**h***s to him. IMO, that's easy to see.

To everyone else, he doesn't. He just posts. The same people that people think Jeff follows around seem to follow him around.

I hope Jeff won't mind me sharing this, but the other day we were messaging each other. He had asked me if I could explain to him why he still posts here. I couldn't give an answer, because I know I wouldn't, if I were him.

Jeff has some red in his bar. I hope this doesn't end up costing Jeff more red because I don't think the ban hammer will stay up much longer with a bar like that. None of this is Jeff's fault. Read the thread posted above. He did nothing for this to happen.

You reap what you sew. I rarely see WD say anything positive or non-confrontational. Usually he's offensive and confrontational. THAT'S why he has "some red" in his bar. Yeah, he's going to have some more after this, I just witnessed his ratings number change in front of my eyes (no it wasn't me that did it, I rated him quite some time ago). If he's that angry and constantly spoiling for a fight, then yeah he SHOULD move on.
IMSA GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2012 10:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTDirect Link to This Post

......The same people that people think Jeff follows around seem to follow him around.

I read the thread and can see where Nick crossed the line with Cliff. Cliff warned him, he replied with a rude comment, and then disobeyed Cliff by posting PM's. That sucks. As far as Jeff, he is a great guy but has VERY strong opinions about things. I have sat down with him for coffee and he really is a very nice guy in person. This really sucks because I get along with both guys and have no issues with either one of them.
hookdonspeed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2012 10:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hookdonspeedClick Here to visit hookdonspeed's HomePageSend a Private Message to hookdonspeedDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by mptighe:

You reap what you sew. I rarely see WD say anything positive or non-confrontational. Usually he's offensive and confrontational. THAT'S why he has "some red" in his bar. Yeah, he's going to have some more after this, I just witnessed his ratings number change in front of my eyes (no it wasn't me that did it, I rated him quite some time ago). If he's that angry and constantly spoiling for a fight, then yeah he SHOULD move on.

yep he has 165 green and 316 red, im not sure whats needed to get baned, but if its 2x green, then hes on the edge!
TheDigitalAlchemist

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2012 11:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by hookdonspeed:

And some left quietly...might not realize they're gone for awhile.

It appears that Nick just 'had enough'.

I guess Cliff told them to avoid each other, and Nick disobeyed that request.
Didn't read through the grimy details and posted PMs...

He'll be missed.

---
Not sure if any of you are experiencing this, but I am seeing "veterans" of various forums dropping off and leaving. Especially this past month. I know people come and go, but I'm seeing folks with high post counts leaving their forums.

[This message has been edited by TheDigitalAlchemist (edited 10-20-2012).]

Blacktree

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 350
Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2012 11:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeDirect Link to This Post
Nick should be able to just register another user name. I mean, Jeff has already done that 3-4 times already (after the forum voted him off the island... repeatedly).
PFF
System Bot
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2012 11:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Direct Link to This Post
I think this can be very easily mitigated. Just go and give WD88 a negative and he should be gone pretty quicly. I just did. Honestly, he's kind of a loser on here and does nothing but complain anyway.
twofatguys

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 227
Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2012 11:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for twofatguysSend a Private Message to twofatguysDirect Link to This Post

PM sent.

Brad
Lambo nut

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 262
Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2012 11:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Lambo nutSend a Private Message to Lambo nutDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 82-T/A [At Work]:

I think this can be very easily mitigated. Just go and give WD88 a negative and he should be gone pretty quicly. I just did. Honestly, he's kind of a loser on here and does nothing but complain anyway.

Boy that is the understatement of the day!!

Kevin
Lambo nut

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2012 12:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Lambo nutSend a Private Message to Lambo nutDirect Link to This Post
Well I just tried to give him some more negs, but already had him with one. I kept pushing the button on my mouse though, over and over and over but nothing would happen. I pushed it so many times that my finger now hurts. Guess it is time to go get a laywer and find someone to sue because it is not my fault. Then when that falls short of my expectations, I'll just go out and buy me a crappy car and start smoking large amounts of pot and brag to everyone about it. Seems like the right thing to do, no?

Kevin
Khw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 134
Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2012 12:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KhwSend a Private Message to KhwDirect Link to This Post
Nice, Nick crosses the line with Cliff, so now we are going to have a "Ban WD88" fest? Look I understand being upset about Nick getting banned, but Jeff didn't force Nick to react to Cliff the way he did. Alot of people on this forum talk about personal responsibility all the time but instead of practicing it, in this instance they want to put the blame on someone else? Really? Yes Nick and Jeff have gone at it over and over, but it takes 2 to tango. Jeff can be abrassive but he can also be a nice guy, just like anyone else on the forum. If you all feel the need to retaliate against Jeff for something Nick CHOSE to do, so be it. I'm sorry Nick got banned, I like Nick alot. I hope it can be worked out somehow as I will miss his posts. I also like Jeff, we've had our disagreements but we've also had our agreements. He's PM'd me a few times and has been civil with me, which I appreciate because I try my best to be civil to others to. I won't change the positive I gave him along time ago, sorry I'm not going to jump on the ban wagon. This will probably garner me some negs, but so be it.
1988holleyformula

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2012 12:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 1988holleyformulaSend a Private Message to 1988holleyformulaDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Khw:

Nice, Nick crosses the line with Cliff, so now we are going to have a "Ban WD88" fest? Look I understand being upset about Nick getting banned, but Jeff didn't force Nick to react to Cliff the way he did. Alot of people on this forum talk about personal responsibility all the time but instead of practicing it, in this instance they want to put the blame on someone else? Really? Yes Nick and Jeff have gone at it over and over, but it takes 2 to tango. Jeff can be abrassive but he can also be a nice guy, just like anyone else on the forum. If you all feel the need to retaliate against Jeff for something Nick CHOSE to do, so be it. I'm sorry Nick got banned, I like Nick alot. I hope it can be worked out somehow as I will miss his posts. I also like Jeff, we've had our disagreements but we've also had our agreements. He's PM'd me a few times and has been civil with me, which I appreciate because I try my best to be civil to others to. I won't change the positive I gave him along time ago, sorry I'm not going to jump on the ban wagon. This will probably garner me some negs, but so be it.

I don't remember any ban "certain Conservative members" 'fests' when JazzMan pushed Cliff to the point of banning him. Why does Jeff deserve different treatment?

edit: You wouldn't believe how much I agree with your post, right down to the last sentence about negs, I'm hoping with just these two comments, I can remain under the radar...

[This message has been edited by 1988holleyformula (edited 10-20-2012).]

Boondawg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
User Banned

Report this Post10-20-2012 12:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgDirect Link to This Post
All this makes me sick to my stomach.
I just don't get it.
Are we all really that different from each other?
I guess we are.
And that's sad.
Lambo nut

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2012 12:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Lambo nutSend a Private Message to Lambo nutDirect Link to This Post

None of this is Jeff's fault. Read the thread posted above. He did nothing for this to happen.

There are those that only see what they want to see....

Kevin

TheDigitalAlchemist

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2012 12:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Boondawg:

I just don't get it.
I guess we are.
And that's sad.

Wish we could ALL just "grow up a little".

Stop all this crap.

Why are we here? The tech area's great for when we need help or wish to provide it. The rest of the areas are self-explanatory...OT is fun, sometimes...

But even wirh all the filters and ratings stuff, Cliff still has to take off his belt and whip the ocassional unruly child. In this case, it seems that Nick went too far. As much as some might want to toss WS out the door, it was Nick who took that thread where it ended up...

"Death by MOD"

It IS sad, but this is a microcosm of the world, and not all folks can get along.
HoMiE_TeLeFrAgGeD

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 52
Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2012 12:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HoMiE_TeLeFrAgGeDSend a Private Message to HoMiE_TeLeFrAgGeDDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Boondawg:

I just don't get it.
I guess we are.
And that's sad.

Boondawgs right. Wish we could all just get along and have like-minded discussions about Fieros and things that make us all happy - not argue/bicker. I mean, I get why cliff did it - I too am bound by that which I bind. Powers were tested, and powers lashed back. I mean its sad, its really sad. I wonder a lot why we all cant just be friends like the old days.... but such is life I guess....
PFF
System Bot
Patrick

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2012 01:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickDirect Link to This Post

None of this is Jeff's fault... He did nothing for this to happen.

Brennan, I think you're a great young guy here, I really do, but man oh man... sometimes you are SO naive!

Jeff has been a sh!t disturber supreme at PFF from day one of Stimpy's membership. Yes, he can be very witty and funny, but by gawd there's nothing he enjoys more than skewering someone. And yeah, I'll be honest... I loved it when Jeff would make Toddster (who's not one of my favorite people) look like a weenie.

However, I sincerely believe that Jeff should've been sent packing for the following post (if not for a hundred other reasons). This disgusting post crossed whatever line of decency you'd think we're supposed to have here at a "family" oriented forum.

Originally posted by WhiteDevil88 Here:

Whats the difference between jam and jelly? Nicks daddy didn't jelly his penis in his mouth.

Patrick

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2012 01:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickDirect Link to This Post

Patrick

36410 posts
Member since Apr 99

Originally posted by HoMiE_TeLeFrAgGeD:

I wonder a lot why we all cant just be friends like the old days.... but such is life I guess....

Are you referring to the "old days" at PFF?

If so, I'll tell you straight up we weren't all friends here years ago. If anything, I'd say there's less fighting now than there's been in the past. Several "purges" have taken care of that.
Shill

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2012 01:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ShillSend a Private Message to ShillDirect Link to This Post
Fun game:
Visit this link HERE
Count the number of times each username shows up.
If this number is equal to 2 or more, YOU LOSE!

Here's the catch, you don't need to scroll down the page. Just count what is clearly visible...
Jake_Dragon

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2012 01:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Blacktree:

Nick should be able to just register another user name. I mean, Jeff has already done that 3-4 times already (after the forum voted him off the island... repeatedly).

I know this is probably just sarcasm but we all know Nick wont do that.

Jeff earned his first Neg as stimpy years ago and I have not had any reason to remove it and its carried forward on every one of his users that has popped up.
He has continued his same posting style with every user ID once he lets it slip who he is. Its like someone that gets behind the wheel of a car and changes. You know those guys, they become Mr. Hide as soon as the key is turned.

Now I am not going to go on about Nick, he is a good person but he just doesn't know when to let something go. Life is short and sometimes its just better to use the back button and ignore some of the threads on here.

Nick have a good life, I hope you and your family have good fortune and can grow together. Take it easy.
Jake
HoMiE_TeLeFrAgGeD

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 52
Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2012 01:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HoMiE_TeLeFrAgGeDSend a Private Message to HoMiE_TeLeFrAgGeDDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Patrick:

Are you referring to the "old days" at PFF?

If so, I'll tell you straight up we weren't all friends here years ago. If anything, I'd say there's less fighting now than there's been in the past. Several "purges" have taken care of that.

I just remember it being a happier place. Although, that was 10 years ago back when I stared at the world through rose colored glasses.... >_>
Red88FF

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 130
Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2012 02:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Red88FFSend a Private Message to Red88FFDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Khw:

maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2012 03:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by HoMiE_TeLeFrAgGeD:

I just remember it being a happier place. Although, that was 10 years ago back when I stared at the world through rose colored glasses.... >_>

Registered 2001. I am old, but have a very good memory.
It was a slugfest back then, the likes of which would make the Cleveland bus driver vid look like Sesame Street--in OT and often in GFC as well.
Farewell Nick Old Friend. You will be greatly missed here.

Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 699
Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2012 03:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockDirect Link to This Post
Closed by request of OP.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock