Started on: 09-12-2012 08:09 PM
Replies: 15
Last post by: fierowitch on 09-17-2012 05:31 PM
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post09-12-2012 08:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaDirect Link to This Post
Um, yeah...

Tony
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
jetsnvettes2000

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-12-2012 08:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Direct Link to This Post
0:05 top left of screen His foot still in shoe flys by blood spray from were foot was is slightly visible, The end is obvious he was prob dead before hitting the ground. Reason # 1 I sold my rocket, way to tempting to ride stupid.

[This message has been edited by jetsnvettes2000 (edited 09-12-2012).]

Boondawg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
User Banned

Report this Post09-12-2012 08:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jetsnvettes2000:

0:48 top left of screen His foot still in shoe flys by blood spray from were foot was is slightly visible, The end is obvious he was prob dead before hitting the ground. Reason # 1 I sold my rocket, way to tempting to ride stupid.

Repete please.
0:48 is end of tape.

I did not see what you speak of.
I see the shoe.
Are you saying there is a foot in it?

[This message has been edited by Boondawg (edited 09-12-2012).]

jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-12-2012 10:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Boondawg:

Repete please.
0:48 is end of tape.

I did not see what you speak of.
I see the shoe.
Are you saying there is a foot in it?

looked like it at first but after replaying it again maybe not, however looking at the leg its f-ed up for sure. I had typo, 0:05

[This message has been edited by jetsnvettes2000 (edited 09-12-2012).]

Celthora87GT

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-12-2012 10:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Celthora87GTSend a Private Message to Celthora87GTDirect Link to This Post
It may be fluid from the brake master cylinder..... Since the resivor is on the top of the handle bar....
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-12-2012 11:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaDirect Link to This Post
Homeboys's legs are jello!

I too had to pause it. I can see both of his socks.

Scenes like these are the reason that i run my recorder as much as possible when driving.

Tony

Falcon Fiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 67
Rate this member

Report this Post09-12-2012 11:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Falcon FieroSend a Private Message to Falcon FieroDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jetsnvettes2000:

0:05 top left of screen His foot still in shoe flys by blood spray from were foot was is slightly visible, The end is obvious he was prob dead before hitting the ground. Reason # 1 I sold my rocket, way to tempting to ride stupid.

According to another site I saw this vid posted:

"This is what one of the riders had to say: Out for a group ride. I had never met the guy who was riding the ZX-10 before. As I was slowing down he was still going fast and said he never saw the trailer. The gopro camera is mounted to the front of my Ducati 848 Evo. He survived the crash with only a broken arm and broken leg however he was airlifted to the hospital."

[This message has been edited by Falcon Fiero (edited 09-12-2012).]

Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-12-2012 11:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaDirect Link to This Post
I so wondered if he was ok? ^ Thank you for looking it up.

Tony
jimbolaya

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 114
Rate this member

Report this Post09-13-2012 07:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jimbolayaSend a Private Message to jimbolayaDirect Link to This Post
Look at how he landed. It was on his head. That helmet saved his life. If he wasn't wearing it, his head would have been crushed.

Jim
Shill

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-13-2012 07:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ShillSend a Private Message to ShillDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jimbolaya:

Look at how he landed. It was on his head. That helmet saved his life. If he wasn't wearing it, his head would have been crushed.

Jim

I'm surprised he did not break or sprain his neck/back landing like that.

Major respect to helmet manufacturers, this dumbass on the other hand... one lucky SOB
carnut122

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post09-13-2012 09:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for carnut122Send a Private Message to carnut122Direct Link to This Post
I have my bike up for sale-the video makes me think it's the right decision. OTOH, I don't ever ride crazy enough to make that happen.

[This message has been edited by carnut122 (edited 09-13-2012).]

PFF
System Bot
williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 104
Rate this member

Report this Post09-13-2012 09:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatDirect Link to This Post
I have watched it over and over, and maybe I'm missing something, but I can't for the life of me, figure out how he did not see that trailer.
It looks like he was not wearing proper gear, no jacket, no boots, so maybe he was just not very bright.
Just speculation on my part, though.
And, why did the other bike crash? Were these guys drunk?

[This message has been edited by williegoat (edited 09-13-2012).]

James Bond 007

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 263
Rate this member

Report this Post09-14-2012 11:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for James Bond 007Send a Private Message to James Bond 007Direct Link to This Post
I once posted a video of Sadis (spelling?), drifting,well the car hit the curb doing about 50MPH and threw the two ocupants in the air and one guy was thrown 50 feet into the air and landed in the street.The other guy had his arm ripped off and that landed by the first guy in the street.
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-14-2012 11:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by williegoat:

And, why did the other bike crash? ...

I believe that what was left of the first bike, bumped into the bike on the left.

Tony
FriendGregory

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-16-2012 11:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FriendGregorySend a Private Message to FriendGregoryDirect Link to This Post
I an guessing that he assumed the trailer was going to make the turn faster and be out of the way. Braked only enough to turn to go behind where the trailer was going to be past and was wrong. With an oped road like this, the buddy should have given him more space and therefor choices by changing lanes ect...

[This message has been edited by FriendGregory (edited 09-16-2012).]

fierowitch

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2012 05:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierowitchSend a Private Message to fierowitchDirect Link to This Post
Tony you have a PM

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock