Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T - Archive
  I want your opinion: Why won't Obama release his college transcrips? (Page 2)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
Previous Page | Next Page
I want your opinion: Why won't Obama release his college transcrips? by kevin
Started on: 05-19-2012 12:39 PM
Replies: 111
Last post by: cliffw on 06-11-2012 11:01 AM
Ventura

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2012 03:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VenturaSend a Private Message to VenturaDirect Link to This Post
The most transparent.......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nKjy0PDlKV4
IP: Logged
rogergarrison

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2012 04:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonDirect Link to This Post
I think ANYONE running for President of the country should have a completely open book on their life. I wouldnt even object to them filling out a form and having to sign it with any pertinent info. Last line would read like an IRS form....anything of any importance thats hidden or a false statement is grounds for immediate removal from that office. Omitting that you punched another kid in the 5th grade is not important. Lying about employment or college would be.
Boondawg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
User Banned

Report this Post05-20-2012 05:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rogergarrison:

I think ANYONE running for President of the country should have a completely open book on their life. .

I thought there was already a prociedure in place for checking out the background of a future President.
heybjorn

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 97
Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2012 05:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for heybjornSend a Private Message to heybjornDirect Link to This Post
But there is not. It should be the job of the media to find out those things which the American people should know about a candidate, such as where a candidate was born. Congress also should have some interest in this. The main stream media has gone over to the support of bigger and more intrusive government and quit doing the work of keeping politicians honest. They have become cheerleaders instead of journalists. Congress is an exclusive club which will do nothing to upset the applecart and cause a loss of privilege. The average American cannot take time away from its worship of sports figures and the Kardashians to study those running for office, and that assumes they can read, anyway. We have become a culture of indifference to that which is right and responsible, and that is a recipe for failure.
Formula88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2012 06:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Direct Link to This Post
Regardless of what, if any, vetting is done by government or political parties, the people only hear about what the media reports. Even White House press releases go to the media to be distributed to the public. With a complicit media, or a state controlled media, the public only hears what they want you to hear. Control the media and you control public opinion. Control public opinion and you can get away with whatever you want.

You don't have to have perfect control. Just paint those who disagree as ignorant, unpatriotic, or racist and dismiss their argument, whether it's valid or not.

These tactics work for more than just war.
Toddster

Feedback score:    (41)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 503
Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2012 06:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post
It is obvious that Obama is not a very intelligent man and as such his grades will not reflect a keen mind at work. But I do not care that he will not release the transcripts for one simple reason, why would ANY politician release them? Come on, we all did stupid stuff as teenagers and although I was a Dean's List high acheiver in my final years in college, I got off to a rocky start due to an excess of partying. I doubt ANY politician would want the deflection from the topics of the day to discuss their youthgful mistakes.

On this piont, I give Obama a pass.
Ventura

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2012 07:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VenturaSend a Private Message to VenturaDirect Link to This Post
This is a fairly long video made for Ron Paul. If you haven't seen it, it will enlighten you as to how we got into the mess we're in. In my opinion, Ron Paul is the only sane candidate running for President.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQs5hoHW_Qc
E.Furgal

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 278
User Banned

Report this Post05-20-2012 07:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Toddster:

It is obvious that Obama is not a very intelligent man and as such his grades will not reflect a keen mind at work. But I do not care that he will not release the transcripts for one simple reason, why would ANY politician release them? Come on, we all did stupid stuff as teenagers and although I was a Dean's List high acheiver in my final years in college, I got off to a rocky start due to an excess of partying. I doubt ANY politician would want the deflection from the topics of the day to discuss their youthgful mistakes.

not if his papers are on the subject of hating AMERICA.. that IS a BIG problem if your RUnnING the white house..
texasfiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 82
Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2012 10:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for texasfieroSend a Private Message to texasfieroDirect Link to This Post
The media didn't do their job. They didn't give a damn - he was THEIR guy.

He now has the power to seal any of those doucments that might reveal his past.

Charlie Rose "I don't KNOW who Barack Obama is." Tom Brokaw agreeing.

In the comments section:
"52% of the country didn't CARE what policies Barack Obama supported.

52% of the country didn't CARE about learning about his past.

52% of the country didn't CARE what his worldview was - if he even HAS a worldview.

This exchange between these 'journalists' is a carte-blanche example of the absurdity of the media's role in getting President Obama elected. They didn't do their investigative work - because he was black. The country voted for him - because he is black."

and the best response we can get is: "But Bush........"

[This message has been edited by texasfiero (edited 05-20-2012).]

cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2012 08:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by TK:
It's not working but your straw dogs are nicely painted.

Straw dogs, like straw man arguments ? Not all were straw dogs. Answer this, ...

Originally posted by cliffw:
Why don't you care who the wanna be President of the United States is ?

James Bond 007

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 263
Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2012 09:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for James Bond 007Send a Private Message to James Bond 007Direct Link to This Post
He doesnt want to release his college transcrips because he's an illegal alien!
PFF
System Bot
kevin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2012 02:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kevinSend a Private Message to kevinDirect Link to This Post

Toddster,
I always look forward to read your thoughts on the topics discussed. Thay have always been respectful and thoughtful. I have no doubt you have received your academic honors with great distinction. However, I have to disagree with your final quote. I could care less about all the drunken parties and cocain snorting Obama admitted doing. These after hour hyjinx is NOT part of his official college transcripts. Hell, I partied like no other at Santa Clara University. I, and the rest of the PFF, are commenting on his classroom information---that's what is being hidden. Perhaps Obama does not want it revealed he was kicked out of school for doing too much partying! You think?

Cordially,
kevin

[This message has been edited by kevin (edited 05-21-2012).]

Toddster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2012 03:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by kevin:

Toddster,
I always look forward to read your thoughts on the topics discussed. Thay have always been respectful and thoughtful. I have no doubt you have received your academic honors with great distinction. However, I have to disagree with your final quote. I could care less about all the drunken parties and cocain snorting Obama admitted doing. These after hour hyjinx is NOT part of his official college transcripts. Hell, I partied like no other at Santa Clara University. I, and the rest of the PFF, are commenting on his classroom information---that's what is being hidden. Perhaps Obama does not want it revealed he was kicked out school for doing too much partying! You think?

Cordially,
kevin

I respect your point of view as well. Let me just ask one question, do you think you will learn something knew about Obama from these transcripts? I mean it is one thing to see his thesis, which you should be able to check out of the Harvard library, or his essays on poly sci. But his grades?

Moreover, I have no doubt in my mind that Obama is a 'down with whitey' race bater and hate monger. I personally don't need any more proof of that than his 20 year long association with Rev Wright, or his Bill Ayres connection, his love of literature that deals almost exclusively with the overthrow of the American government, or his high handed approach to dealing with anyone he considers a threat to his monarchy.

Would it help convince SOME people? Yeah, I suppose. But I know all I need to know about Obama, he is dangerous and must go.
heybjorn

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2012 05:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for heybjornSend a Private Message to heybjornDirect Link to This Post

Toddster,

kevin

I believe some of us are focusing on the wrong thing here, so let me offer a different perspective. Barack Obama apparently went through college as a partying animal highly regarded by the composite women around him, yet with a low enough intellect so he could be managed by George Soros ( or the Illuminati; same thing ) into the US Presidency, becoming the first openly Marxist President in our history, and perfectly willing to own/drive a Chevy volt. Now, Toddster and kevin went to college as wild party animals with real women, eventually grew up to become acceptable members of the capitalist class, and openly support fun performance cars by being Fiero enthusiasts. The lesson is clear: it isn't partying that is the important thing, it is your take on cars when you leave college.

kevin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2012 05:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kevinSend a Private Message to kevinDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by heybjorn:

I believe some of us are focusing on the wrong thing here, so let me offer a different perspective. Barack Obama apparently went through college as a partying animal highly regarded by the composite women around him, yet with a low enough intellect so he could be managed by George Soros ( or the Illuminati; same thing ) into the US Presidency, becoming the first openly Marxist President in our history, and perfectly willing to own/drive a Chevy volt. Now, Toddster and kevin went to college as wild party animals with real women, eventually grew up to become acceptable members of the capitalist class, and openly support fun performance cars by being Fiero enthusiasts. The lesson is clear: it isn't partying that is the important thing, it is your take on cars when you leave college.

heybjom,
After school, my take was on cars (Fiero's, AC Cobras, Ferrari's, GT 40's, Lambo's, etc) when I left college, but also on women!

Cordially,
kevin

p.s. In college, I beleive Obama was such a queeb, he had to make up stories on women he dated in his own mind. He also has no clue on what is, or how to build, a performance car. He only seemed interested in drinking and snorting, his words.

[This message has been edited by kevin (edited 05-21-2012).]

heybjorn

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2012 05:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for heybjornSend a Private Message to heybjornDirect Link to This Post
I thought that was what I said, kevin.
newf

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 116
Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2012 07:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for newfSend a Private Message to newfDirect Link to This Post
Yeah yeah and I hear they give these away in Cracker Jack boxes...

In late 1988, Obama entered Harvard Law School. He was selected as an editor of the Harvard Law Review at the end of his first year,[35] and president of the journal in his second year.[31][36] During his summers, he returned to Chicago, where he worked as an associate at the law firms of Sidley Austin in 1989 and Hopkins & Sutter in 1990.[37] After graduating with a J.D. magna cum laude[38] from Harvard in 1991

Continue on with the hate-fest though.
Ventura

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2012 08:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VenturaSend a Private Message to VenturaDirect Link to This Post
ok, that does it. I'm gonna spend two million dollars and have all of my records sealed. Then I'm gonna run for office. Any suggestions on what I should say to get elected?
heybjorn

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2012 08:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for heybjornSend a Private Message to heybjornDirect Link to This Post
Do like every other candidate, Ventura, say whatever you have to. It might help not to have a wife like Michelle, but if you wait one election cycle, even that won't matter.
KidO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2012 08:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KidOSend a Private Message to KidODirect Link to This Post
To answer the original question...

I want your opinion: Why won't Obama release his college transcrips?

I am guessing that he holds stock options for tinfoil!
Ventura

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2012 09:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VenturaSend a Private Message to VenturaDirect Link to This Post
What's the name of the Clint Eastwood movie where they painted the town red and the guy screams out "who are you'?....... Just asking.
PFF
System Bot
KidO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2012 09:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KidOSend a Private Message to KidODirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Ventura:

What's the name of the Clint Eastwood movie where they painted the town red and the guy screams out "who are you'?....... Just asking.

High Plains Drifter

fieroX

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 372
Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2012 10:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroXSend a Private Message to fieroXDirect Link to This Post
jmclemore

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2012 10:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jmclemoreSend a Private Message to jmclemoreDirect Link to This Post

Fellas,

There must be a reason why Obama is keeping his college grades, letters, course curriculum, etc. locked away so nobody can see or read them. Why? Your opinion?

Cordially,
kevin

He's
won the election,
been sworn in,
been entrusted with top secrets,
seen the workings of Government most of us never what to know about.
He has a less than crapping record to run on,
Alienated the Catholic church and it's competing ministries (He's a unifier)
Improved (slightly) the unemployment numbers by not counting those who gave up.
Produced a massive modification of health care that is already causing cost to rise before it's even implemented .

the question I have for you is, since he's in office and not like to leave unless he is voted out, What does it matter if his grades were astonishingly low or if it has him listed as born in Kenya or Indonesia?

at this point, even if validated by the president himself, would have no more impact than a dip in public opinion . That is because once he was sworn in the powers, authority, and responsibility of being president rest on him for 4 years. Likewise, if he were to announce right now that he was actually born in Kenya or became a citizen of Indonesia in his childhood, it's too late. There is no argument that will strip him of his title as president and as president, already holding office, it would be nearly impossible declare a sitting president unqualified to run for re-election without an act of treason or major ethical and moral violation of the public's trust.

We conservatives have a better shot voting him out for being a better Jimmy Carter than Jimmy himself was , than trying to catch him of facts not disclosed the first time around.
ray b

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2012 10:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bDirect Link to This Post
I want to see romneys kindergarten report cards

what is he hidding ?
Ventura

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2012 10:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VenturaSend a Private Message to VenturaDirect Link to This Post
Yes, I want to see everyone's records who is running for office. And one more thing, OBEY THE CONSTITUTION!
E.Furgal

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 278
User Banned

Report this Post05-22-2012 06:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jmclemore:

He's
won the election,
been sworn in,
been entrusted with top secrets,
seen the workings of Government most of us never what to know about.
He has a less than crapping record to run on,
Alienated the Catholic church and it's competing ministries (He's a unifier)
Improved (slightly) the unemployment numbers by not counting those who gave up.
Produced a massive modification of health care that is already causing cost to rise before it's even implemented .

the question I have for you is, since he's in office and not like to leave unless he is voted out, What does it matter if his grades were astonishingly low or if it has him listed as born in Kenya or Indonesia?

at this point, even if validated by the president himself, would have no more impact than a dip in public opinion . That is because once he was sworn in the powers, authority, and responsibility of being president rest on him for 4 years. Likewise, if he were to announce right now that he was actually born in Kenya or became a citizen of Indonesia in his childhood, it's too late. There is no argument that will strip him of his title as president and as president, already holding office, it would be nearly impossible declare a sitting president unqualified to run for re-election without an act of treason or major ethical and moral violation of the public's trust.

We conservatives have a better shot voting him out for being a better Jimmy Carter than Jimmy himself was , than trying to catch him of facts not disclosed the first time around.

the sad part is he's been globe trotting across the globe, and more than likely giving out secrets..
why it matters, is he needs to be locked up for the rest of his days are a hater of the USA with knowledge of our inner workings, he is a bigger danger than if russia sent a nuke over
cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2012 07:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Pyrthian:
I understand the need to make it impossible to get anything worthwhile done, so you can claim nothing is getting done. It is the republican way. How about actually being productive? azzhats.

^^^ FAIL ^^^
Oh yes, those evil repulsivcans. They single handedly caused all of Nobama's budgets to fail to pass, by not getting one single vote from either side of the isle. In the Senate, those same evil repulsivecans single handedly stopped a dumbocratically controled legislative body from even bringing a budget up for vote.
Those evil repulsivecans, they are against un-endless borrowing and raising the national debt even more than the five times what the present regime has escalated it (even though they bemoaned Bush doubling it).
The repulsivecans are not the ones claiming nothing is getting done nor making it impossible to get anything done. On another note, sometimes it is better that nothing gets done.
avengador1

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 571
Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2012 11:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for avengador1Send a Private Message to avengador1Direct Link to This Post
"The only people who don't want to disclose the truth are people with something to hide." (Barak Obama)
kevin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2012 11:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kevinSend a Private Message to kevinDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ray b:

what is he hidding ?

ray b,

I bet Romney's academic accomplishments at that age and grade level were infinately better than what you can brag about while in college. By the way, did you go to college for 4 years? Just asking

Cordially,
kevin

[This message has been edited by kevin (edited 05-22-2012).]

kevin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2012 01:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kevinSend a Private Message to kevinDirect Link to This Post

what is he hidding ?

ray b,

I only asked my above question because you misspelled the word 'hiding'. No big deal, it is just that it appears consistant with your other "thoughts" from your past PFF posts. To clarify, your posts are extremely shallow, inert and without thoughtful deliberation to counter. I am sure you try, but most of us here on the PFF want to unerstand why, as a liberal, you have GREAT difficulty expressing yourself? Such as the question on this post regarding Obama hiding his college transcripts. Your answer is a reference to Gov. Romney over 59 years ago? See what I mean?

Cordially,
kevin

p.s. I bet you have a nice Fiero

PFF
System Bot
Marvin McInnis

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 227
Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2012 02:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Marvin McInnisClick Here to visit Marvin McInnis's HomePageSend a Private Message to Marvin McInnisDirect Link to This Post

I only asked my above question because you misspelled the word 'hiding'. No big deal, it is just that it appears consistant with your other "thoughts" from your past PFF posts.

Says the guy who managed to misspell "transcripts," "identity," "believe," "covering," "cocaine," "hijinks," "understand," and "infinitely" in this very thread. Yes, ray b's style is idiosyncratic, but that doesn't justify ad hominem sniping as a substitute for refuting his position with respect to a topic that you yourself introduced. I'm curious ... does uhlanstan get a pass from you? I've never seen you reply in this way to one of his trademark incoherent and semi-literate posts.

I hate this partisanship!

And yet you perpetuate it with virtually every post you make here on PFF.

P.S. I find the topic of this thread to be pretty stupid in itself. (Just my opinion, of course.) Did I spell that correctly? Did I communicate it clearly enough?

[This message has been edited by Marvin McInnis (edited 05-24-2012).]

KidO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2012 03:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KidOSend a Private Message to KidODirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Marvin McInnis:

Says the man who managed to misspell "transcripts," "identity," "believe," "covering," "cocaine," "hijinks," "understand," and "infinitely" in this very thread. Yes, ray b's style is idiosyncratic, but that doesn't justify an ad hominem snipe as a substitute for refuting his position with respect to a topic that you yourself introduced. I'm curious ... does uhlanstan get a pass from you? I've never seen you reply in this way to one of his trademark incoherent and semi-literate posts.

And yet you perpetuate it with virtually every post you make here on PFF.

P.S. I find the topic of this thread to be pretty stupid in itself. Did I spell that correctly? Did I communicate it clearly enough?

Red88FF

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 130
Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2012 03:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Red88FFSend a Private Message to Red88FFDirect Link to This Post

what is he hidding ?

Have you tried?

Toddster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2012 08:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by heybjorn:

Dude, you could, like, start your own ashram. You really speak to me, man!
ray b

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2012 11:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bDirect Link to This Post

ray b,

I only asked my above question because you misspelled the word 'hiding'. No big deal, it is just that it appears consistant with your other "thoughts" from your past PFF posts. To clarify, your posts are extremely shallow, inert and without thoughtful deliberation to counter. I am sure you try, but most of us here on the PFF want to unerstand why, as a liberal, you have GREAT difficulty expressing yourself? Such as the question on this post regarding Obama hiding his college transcripts. Your answer is a reference to Gov. Romney over 59 years ago? See what I mean?

Cordially,
kevin

p.s. I bet you have a nice Fiero

a mint 88 formula with 24k miles
and a northstar swap GT

the most useless form of life is an english major

why do nut-con's have so little reading comprehension

or ability to get along with others

and if you have no valid points to make
being a grammar nazi is not a good substitute

FieroBobo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2012 12:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroBoboSend a Private Message to FieroBoboDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by avengador1:
"The only people who don't want to disclose the truth are people with something to hide." (Barak Obama)

So tell me, is this why Romney hasn't released all of his tax returns?

~ Bob ~

------------------
"Its nice to be important.
Its more important to be nice."

Ventura

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2012 01:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VenturaSend a Private Message to VenturaDirect Link to This Post
kevin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2012 04:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kevinSend a Private Message to kevinDirect Link to This Post

a mint 88 formula with 24k miles
and a northstar swap GT

the most useless form of life is an english major

why do nut-con's have so little reading comprehension

or ability to get along with others

and if you have no valid points to make
being a grammar nazi is not a good substitute

ray b,

What is a "nut-con"? Is that a person who is in federal prison for stealing waluts, peanuts or pistachio's? I do not think having the ability to read and communicate a language is a useless characteristic. Finally, being a "grammar nazi' is a deeply unrecognizable phrase. Being a Nazi is a particualr designation of a German political party member from 1933 to 1945. Grammar is not a polital wing of a politiacl party. I take exception to your suggesting that I make no valid points. I was fortunate to receive an education and don't shy away from any topic, if I have knowledge on that issue.

Cordially,
kevin
p.s. sorry for any misspellings above

[This message has been edited by kevin (edited 05-24-2012).]

htexans1

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 118
Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2012 10:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for htexans1Send a Private Message to htexans1Direct Link to This Post

what is he hidding ?

The check mark next to "Doesn't play well with Liberals."
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave