Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T - Archive
  Obama Changed His Name In Canada? (Page 1)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
Previous Page | Next Page
Obama Changed His Name In Canada? by avengador1
Started on: 04-27-2012 09:36 PM
Replies: 94
Last post by: normsf on 05-03-2012 09:02 PM
avengador1

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 571
Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2012 09:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for avengador1Send a Private Message to avengador1Direct Link to This Post
http://beforeitsnews.com/st..._Name_In_Canada.html

Interview with attorney Stephen Pidgeon. Attorney Pidgeon claims he found a record for a name change from "Barak Mounir Ubayd" to "Barack Hussein Obama" on October 14th, 1982 in Skookumchuck, British Columbia. Attorney Pidgeon also discusses his new book titled "The Obama Error"

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
phonedawgz

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 290
Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2012 10:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for phonedawgzClick Here to visit phonedawgz's HomePageSend a Private Message to phonedawgzDirect Link to This Post
I see there is quite a bit of quality news on your site

POPULAR NEWS

Tony Robbins’ Dire Wake-Up Warning
Obama Changed His Name In Canada?
Attention: Iran Preparing For 'The Last Six Months' …
Did NASA Satellite Capture Giant UFO Surfing The …
Canadian Press Tells Us What Really Happened In …
Official Cover-Up - NASA, Nibiru & Astronomer …
Gold Confiscation? Internal Revenue Service Lays …
Sun Solar Maximum Ramps Up Earth Cataclysms
Huge Changes Coming To Planet Earth

MOST RECENT

Berries Keep Your Brain Sharp
Gross Goo! Antibiotic Resistance Flourishes In …
THEORY: SEAL WAS MASTURBATING ON ‘THE VOICE’
Shedding Light On Southpaws And Why They Dominate …
Can Organic Agriculture Feed The World?
RECAP: RUPAUL’S DRAG RACE SEASON 4 EPISODE 13: …
Boron-Nitride Nanotubes Show Potential In Cancer …
The Eyes Of Nocturnal Insects Give Researchers New …
Big Banks Take Aim at Low-Income Americans with …

POPULAR ALTERNATIVE NEWS

20,000 Year-Old Aluminum 'Vimana' Aircraft Landing …
DNA-Destroying Chip Being Embedded Into Mobile Phones
Clear Giant UFO Proof...This Is It: No More Doubts! …
Disclosed: The UN Plan For Running The World
Multiple Witnesses Videotape Brazil UFO! Mainstream …
The Prophecy of Daniel: You Should Not Be Reading This
Gigantic Mothership Near The Sun, April 24, 2012, …
NATO Tells Red Cross To Evacuate Chicago
NEPTUNE

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 288
Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2012 10:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NEPTUNESend a Private Message to NEPTUNEDirect Link to This Post
Am I the only one who isn't surprised that Avengador1 is the guilty party who posted this latest bag of crap on this forum?

I didn't think so.
------------------

Drive safely!

[This message has been edited by NEPTUNE (edited 04-27-2012).]

Boondawg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
User Banned

Report this Post04-27-2012 10:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by NEPTUNE:

Am I the only one who isn't surprised that Avengador1 is the guilty party who posted this latest bag of crap?

I made it too 2:22.
twofatguys

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 227
Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2012 10:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for twofatguysSend a Private Message to twofatguysDirect Link to This Post
I'm not sure I buy this one. But hey, anything is possible.

Brad
TK

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 200
Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2012 11:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TKSend a Private Message to TKDirect Link to This Post

Am I the only one who isn't surprised that Avengador1 is the guilty party who posted this latest bag of crap on this forum?

I didn't think so.

No, but it's not going to stop. It's encouraged.
Doni Hagan

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 127
Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2012 11:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Doni HaganSend a Private Message to Doni HaganDirect Link to This Post

Not by a long shot. I'd be shocked if he didn't.

He HAS a brain, too...I'm sure I saw it laying around here somewhere.
NEPTUNE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2012 11:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NEPTUNESend a Private Message to NEPTUNEDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Doni Hagan:

Yeah, right.
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post04-27-2012 11:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaDirect Link to This Post
Neptune, I am not even a "believer", and I still fell out of my chair in laughter. Great sign.

Tony
skuzzbomer

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 92
Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2012 12:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for skuzzbomerSend a Private Message to skuzzbomerDirect Link to This Post
*Sniff * sniff*

Anyone else smell that?
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post04-28-2012 12:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by skuzzbomer:

*Sniff * sniff*

Anyone else smell that?

Yeh, at 1st ! thought it was my boots...but they are clean, and Obam-master is the the only other source of that smell on this thread......

PFF
System Bot
theBDub

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 159
Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2012 12:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for theBDubSend a Private Message to theBDubDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by TK:

No, but it's not going to stop. It's encouraged.

You're joking, right?

Have you read one of his threads lately? None of us like it, and quite a few are saying something.
TK

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 200
Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2012 12:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TKSend a Private Message to TKDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by theBDub:

You're joking, right?

Have you read one of his threads lately? None of us like it, and quite a few are saying something.

Actually no, I am not. Think about what I wrote.

theBDub

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2012 01:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for theBDubSend a Private Message to theBDubDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by TK:

Actually no, I am not. Think about what I wrote.

Yeah I totally misinterpreted what you were saying.

Got it.
maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2012 02:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Doni Hagan:

Did it look like it had been played with?
Doni Hagan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2012 02:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Doni HaganSend a Private Message to Doni HaganDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by maryjane:

Did it look like it had been played with?

Nah....maybe dropped a couple of times.

[This message has been edited by Doni Hagan (edited 04-28-2012).]

Doni Hagan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2012 11:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Doni HaganSend a Private Message to Doni HaganDirect Link to This Post

Doni Hagan

8242 posts
Member since Jun 2001

avengador1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2012 12:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for avengador1Send a Private Message to avengador1Direct Link to This Post

You're joking, right?

Some do like the articles I post, this thread has 221 views so far, so your statement is too general and false. FYI, If anyone thinks I believe or condone everything in the articles I post, then I can say they are the ones lacking a brain. As I have stated before, as no one seems to remember, I like to share stories that I find amusing, informative, entertaining, controversial, and even outright outlandish. One thing I wouldn't call them is boring.
I also get a kick out of people's reactions to these stories and their tries to categorize me. I especially like the reactions I get from the political articles I post. People like to criticize them but often won't offer any proof to contradict was is stated in the articles, or more truly, can't find any proof to contradict what is in those articles. I am entertained by peoples reactions and gullibilities.

[This message has been edited by avengador1 (edited 04-28-2012).]

maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2012 01:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneDirect Link to This Post
For that small specifically targeted segment of the population, it doesn't take a lot to be entertained.
User00013170

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 224
User on Probation

Report this Post04-28-2012 01:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for User00013170Send a Private Message to User00013170Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by twofatguys:

I'm not sure I buy this one. But hey, anything is possible.

Brad

I doubt it too, but even if he did.. so what? Nothing wrong with changing ones name. Lots of people in the public arena do it for their 'appearance'.

User00013170

Leave feedback

User on Probation

Report this Post04-28-2012 01:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for User00013170Send a Private Message to User00013170Direct Link to This Post

User00013170

33617 posts
Member since May 2006

Originally posted by theBDub:

You're joking, right?

Please don't say *none* or *all* as one can only speak for themselves.. But back to the topic, some of us don't care either direction, and he's got as much right to post as the rest of us. If people don't like what he has to say, they are more than free not to read threads hes started and its easy to see who started a thread before you enter it.. I don't see why we have so much mud slinging around here as of late
PFF
System Bot
maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2012 01:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneDirect Link to This Post
A right? Yes (well--perhaps) A right to do so without incurring consequences? No.

User00013170

Leave feedback

User on Probation

Report this Post04-28-2012 02:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for User00013170Send a Private Message to User00013170Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by maryjane:

A right? Yes (well--perhaps) A right to do so without incurring consequences? No.

Personally i think that people bitching about it like they don't have the "right" because its a different view point/etc shouldn't be a consequence of speaking. Bitching that they don't agree with what was said, sure that is a consequence.

( yes i know its a private board and there are no rights, bla bla bla, but i think every one knows i mean this in a generic ( and us only ) sense and we dont need to split hairs )

Oh, and nor should 'consequences' involve any illegal acts, such as punching someone in the face for what they said.. That is battery, and a crime.

[This message has been edited by User00013170 (edited 04-28-2012).]

NEPTUNE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2012 02:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NEPTUNESend a Private Message to NEPTUNEDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by avengador1:

I enjoy looking like an asshat on as many forums as possible, especially PFF.

I fixed that for you, neighbor.

FYI, If anyone thinks I believe or condone everything in the articles I post, then I can say they are the ones lacking a brain. As I have stated before...blah, blah, blah.

I don't believe you.

[This message has been edited by NEPTUNE (edited 04-28-2012).]

Gridlock

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 220
Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2012 02:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GridlockSend a Private Message to GridlockDirect Link to This Post
Ah jeeze...I've been railing against this **** for a long time.

They are link farts.

"look at me, I have 30,000 posts and they are all quality!"

This is just me, and man, go on ahead and do whatever you want, because in your mind, its working for you.

But could you not have ONE thread? The OFFICIAL "Here's **** I believe in and care about thread" You could post link after link to crap that you care about and it would be rude for people to **** on you in that thread.

Do we really need TEN posts on the page from you with the same tin-foil hat bullshit? Is each one worthy of its own thread? They aren't different topics, so the discussion is the same in every one..you have a few people that believe it, and a few(more) that think you are an annoying sack.
Doni Hagan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2012 04:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Doni HaganSend a Private Message to Doni HaganDirect Link to This Post

Some do like the articles I post, this thread has 221 views so far, so your statement is too general and false. FYI, If anyone thinks I believe or condone everything in the articles I post, then I can say they are the ones lacking a brain. As I have stated before, as no one seems to remember, I like to share stories that I find amusing, informative, entertaining, controversial, and even outright outlandish. One thing I wouldn't call them is boring.
I also get a kick out of people's reactions to these stories and their tries to categorize me. I especially like the reactions I get from the political articles I post. People like to criticize them but often won't offer any proof to contradict was is stated in the articles, or more truly, can't find any proof to contradict what is in those articles. I am entertained by peoples reactions and gullibilities.

Respectfully, guy, I don't buy that for a minute and here's why.

If your goal was simply to initiate discussion minus a political or ideological POV, you would occasionally post an article that reflected a contrary perspective and watch the two sides go at it. However, even you would have to admit there's a pronounced political slant to every one of your posts. To say that they don't reflect your perspective to some extent is either difficult to fathom or you make a concerted effort to post those things which reflect a point of view contrary to your own. Move On.org for example is just as (using your own wording) "amusing, informative, entertaining, controversial, and even outright outlandish" as World News Daily and the like..and about as credible a source for accurate news, IMO.....which is to say "not at all."

Not that it really matters...you have every right to post whatever you wish obviously and people have every right to give you grief about it.

But to say that you don't in essence have a "dog in the hunt" is patently absurd.

[This message has been edited by Doni Hagan (edited 04-28-2012).]

Wichita

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 326
Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2012 05:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WichitaSend a Private Message to WichitaDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Boondawg:

I made it too 2:22.

I actually made it to 46:18

I played it in the background while doing some admin computer work and was passively listening. I always find conspiracy theories interesting.

The dude had a different theory than most birthers, which I found amusing. He believes that Obama was born in the state of Washington and his father is actually Malcolm X. So that would make Obama a bonafide natural born citizen.

So the birth certificate was forged in a way to hide the fact that Malcolm X was the real father. He also claimed that Obama never attended Columbia University, but instead was studying in Russia and he was a member of the Muslim Brotherhood and lived in Pakistan for three years and etc.

But after 30-minutes of all that, then the discussion moved towards Obama being Muslim and persecution of Coptic Christians in Egypt and all that and that is when I became bored with it and closed the video out.

avengador1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2012 06:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for avengador1Send a Private Message to avengador1Direct Link to This Post

But could you not have ONE thread? The OFFICIAL "Here's **** I believe in and care about thread" You could post link after link to crap that you care about and it would be rude for people to **** on you in that thread.

Been there, done that, use the search engine to find it. I get a kick out of rubbing the liberals the wrong way. This is extremely easy because of the abundance of the articles out there that they really hate, just look above to see how many butt hurt people you can count in this thread alone. Like I said, it's easy.
NEPTUNE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2012 06:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NEPTUNESend a Private Message to NEPTUNEDirect Link to This Post

Been there, done that, use the search engine to find it. I get a kick out of rubbing the liberals the wrong way. This is extremely easy because of the abundance of the articles out there that they really hate, just look above to see how many butt hurt people you can count in this thread alone. Like I said, it's easy to behave like a troll.

Fixed that for you, neighbor.

Doni Hagan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2012 06:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Doni HaganSend a Private Message to Doni HaganDirect Link to This Post

Been there, done that, use the search engine to find it. I get a kick out of rubbing the liberals the wrong way. This is extremely easy because of the abundance of the articles out there that they really hate, just look above to see how many butt hurt people you can count in this thread alone. Like I said, it's easy.

You just contradicted yourself there, man.

Anyway, I for one don't care about your ideology. It's your banality that gets me. You're much more intelligent than the "cut and paste" guy you restrict yourself to.

avengador1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2012 08:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for avengador1Send a Private Message to avengador1Direct Link to This Post
It's just tit for tat. Some people deserve to be knocked down a peg or two when they are so obviously wrong, including me. I am not afraid of being shown to be wrong when someone has actual proof. I will shut up and apologize when that happens, but it hasn't happened too often in all the time I have been here. Some of the things I personally post (not copied and pasted) have gone over the heads of many of the "smart" kids on the forum. It's interesting how they get indignant, call me a troll or other juicy name, and even go overboard and start making threats. All because they can't see how wrong they are and are very deffensive about their wrongful positons.
Some people are smart enough to know when to stop arguing after being proven wrong, others just seem to enjoy the pain and humiliation they get from that. I only treat people like they treat me, so it shouldn't be a surprise to anyone if I go on the offensive when attacked. I also make no bones about how I feel about the present administration and the way they are damaging our country. I will take any opportunity to point out any wrong doing I see from either party and have done so. The problem I have is that most of this damage is coming from one side most of time. Figure out which side that is. Hint: it's the side that claims the other is telling a big lie to hide their own lies.
PFF
System Bot
NEPTUNE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2012 08:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NEPTUNESend a Private Message to NEPTUNEDirect Link to This Post

It's just tit for tat. Some people deserve to be knocked down a peg or two when they are so obviously wrong, including me. I am not afraid of being shown to be wrong when someone has actual proof. I will shut up and apologize when that happens, but it hasn't happened too often in all the time I have been here. Some of the things I personally post (not copied and pasted) have gone over the heads of many of the "smart" kids on the forum. It's interesting how they get indignant, call me a troll or other juicy name, and even go overboard and start making threats. All because they can't see how wrong they are and are very deffensive about their wrongful positons.
Some people are smart enough to know when to stop arguing after being proven wrong, others just seem to enjoy the pain and humiliation they get from that. I only treat people like they treat me, so it shouldn't be a surprise to anyone if I go on the offensive when attacked. I also make no bones about how I feel about the present administration and the way they are damaging our country. I will take any opportunity to point out any wrong doing I see from either party and have done so. The problem I have is that most of this damage is coming from one side most of time. Figure out which side that is. Hint: it's the side that claims the other is telling a big lie to hide their own lies.

ONE definition of troll.
We have a perfect example right here on PFF.
Take your pick.
TROLL

Gridlock

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 220
Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2012 08:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GridlockSend a Private Message to GridlockDirect Link to This Post

So then, the answer is, you're an ******* .

You know, I'm going to go someplace here that I've had my hand slapped for doing before.

You are a ****ing problem on this forum. Man, I've been a member here for a long damned time. I used to spend a lot of time arguing a lot of **** in O/T, just for something to do. Occasionally, I'd be arguing and actually see a point made that enlightened me. A lot of times I'd think I was arguing with morons. Man, it didn't matter...as I said, its entertainment.

But man, I'm going to tell you that the discussion topics are just so monotonous. Rename Off-topic "Obama and some other **** ". Want to have a discussion? Nope. RNC or bust. Have a differing view? **** , we've got fierobear, toddster and aventa whatever the **** your name is on the case. We've got a few people that take pride in chasing people away! Puts a smile on their face.

And then we get a post from you saying, "****, part of the problem? Man, I AM the goddamned problem. I'm here trying to piss people off!"

I don't know...we need a vote or something? Majority wins? Well here's my vote:

QUIT POSTING BULLSHIT.
Boondawg

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post04-28-2012 10:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgDirect Link to This Post
Avengador1,

I don't believe your task is to "point out any wrong doing I see from either party".
I don't even believe you are trying to save this country from a percieved distructive force.
I believe it is more personal then that.
I believe you hate Obama (which is 100% your right).
I believe if you could, you would try him for treason and put him to death.
I believe you would even frabricate evidence in the case.
And I believe you will throw anything tword that goal that you can.
I don't believe you are concerned with truth or facts.
I believe you want him destroyed.*

*(the above was all expressed in the form of an opinion, based on nothing more then a personal feeling I get from the content and pattern of your posts on this subject.)

Personally, I am no great fan of the man, and I really have nothing against you, but I would rather see you be more truthful about what you are doing, and why you are doing it.
NEPTUNE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2012 10:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NEPTUNESend a Private Message to NEPTUNEDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Boondawg:

Avengador1,

I don't believe your task is to "point out any wrong doing I see from either party".
I don't even believe you are trying to save this country from a percieved distructive force.
I believe it is more personal then that.
I believe you hate Obama (which is 100% your right).
I believe if you could, you would try him for treason and put him to death.
I believe you would even frabricate evidence in the case.
And I believe you will throw anything tword that goal that you can.
I don't believe you are concerned with truth or facts.
I believe you want him destroyed.*

*(the above was all expressed in the form of an opinion, based on nothing more then a personal feeling I get from the content and pattern of your posts on this subject.)

Personally, I am no great fan of the man, and I really have nothing against you, but I would rather see you be more truthful about what you are doing, and why you are doing it.

Pussy.
Believe what you believe, say it, and stand with it, or STFU.

Boondawg

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post04-28-2012 10:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgDirect Link to This Post

Pussy.
Believe what you say and stand with it, or STFU.

Ok.
theBDub

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2012 10:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for theBDubSend a Private Message to theBDubDirect Link to This Post

Pussy.
Believe what you believe, say it, and stand with it, or STFU.

Boonie doesn't often post an opinion like that, and I found it very contradictory to the post you linked. I feel that, because he doesn't post opinions on people or politics often, when he does it is listened to a bit more than when I do. I appreciated that post and found it accurate to my opinion as well.
cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2012 11:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwDirect Link to This Post

I get a kick out of rubbing the liberals the wrong way.

Hehehehe, are you calling us liberals, ? We have some liberal friends in this forum but they believe it is a predominately a conservative mindset board. Why you want to annoy us is beyond my understanding of childish behavior but I get a kick out of calling you a douchebag, DOUCHEBAG.
Your embarrassing the whole forum Veggiehead1 !
NEPTUNE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2012 11:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NEPTUNESend a Private Message to NEPTUNEDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cliffw:

Hehehehe, are you calling us liberals, ? We have some liberal friends in this forum but they believe it is a predominately a conservative mindset board. Why you want to annoy us is beyond my understanding of childish behavior but I get a kick out of calling you a douchebag, DOUCHEBAG.
Your embarrassing the whole forum Veggiehead1 !

Now that right there's funny.
I don't care WHO Y'all are.
Boondawg

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post04-28-2012 11:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgDirect Link to This Post

Pussy.

I thought that link was interesting.
I didn't know that.

From strife, knowledge.

[This message has been edited by Boondawg (edited 04-28-2012).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page