Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T - Archive
  Some dude was murdered here last night. Old Orchard Beach Maine

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

Some dude was murdered here last night. Old Orchard Beach Maine by weloveour86se
Started on: 04-21-2012 06:55 PM
Replies: 23
Last post by: weloveour86se on 04-29-2012 12:12 AM
weloveour86se

Feedback score:    (115)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 75
Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2012 06:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seDirect Link to This Post
Crazy. I guess someone reported finding a dead guy this morning around 9am. Cop are everywhere, I mean everywhere. Cop cars like you have never seen, all blacked out SUV's. Crazyness!

Well local talk from several sources goes....Dude's throat was slit. He bled to death then someone moved his body. They stuck him between two abandond matresses.

Hardcore!!! That's very very hardcore! Moving some dead dude around? Slitting someones throat? Wow!!

Of course this local new source is gonna give any details but heres a link...crazyness!

http://www.wmtw.com/news/ma.../o3s917/-/index.html
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Zeb

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 54
Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2012 07:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ZebSend a Private Message to ZebDirect Link to This Post
Sorry to hear that. I guess you don't get that kind of stuff very often in your neighborhood. It's shocking when it finally happens on your doorstep.

I got the Mother of all Wake Up Calls when I was 15. You probably don't remeber this guy: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_List

I was his son's lab partner in Junior High.

If this is a threadjack, I apologize. After that, and spending the rest of my life in New Jersey, I'm rarely surprised by brutality.
craigsfiero2007

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 71
Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2012 10:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for craigsfiero2007Send a Private Message to craigsfiero2007Direct Link to This Post
Thats pretty crazy. Not as crazy as when that guy cut up those pretty girls in Bethel a few years ago.

------------------

US Army- Machinist (44E) Fort Hood, TX 1st Cav!

Currently Deployed to Afghanistan in support of OEF

2farnorth

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 81
Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2012 10:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2farnorthSend a Private Message to 2farnorthDirect Link to This Post
Sorry to hear about something like that happening so close to your home. Makes a person a little more cautious. Just want you to know that it wasn't me.. Haven't been in Old Orchard Beach since I took my daughter to a Def Leppard/Europe concert there back in about '86 or '87.
madcurl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2012 10:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlDirect Link to This Post
The town manager and others have the heavy accent. Reminds me of the Soprano's.
1985FieroGT

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 296
Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2012 11:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 1985FieroGTSend a Private Message to 1985FieroGTDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Zeb:

Sorry to hear that. I guess you don't get that kind of stuff very often in your neighborhood. It's shocking when it finally happens on your doorstep.

I got the Mother of all Wake Up Calls when I was 15. You probably don't remeber this guy: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_List

I was his son's lab partner in Junior High.

If this is a threadjack, I apologize. After that, and spending the rest of my life in New Jersey, I'm rarely surprised by brutality.

Jeepers... that guy was born 30 miles from where I live... I constantly go to Bay CIty, MI all of the time. Madonna was born there too.
maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2012 01:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneDirect Link to This Post
Living where I do, I guess I've become jaded and somewhat immune to hearing of this sort of thing.
They should check to see if anyone from Houston recently moved into the area--as that lind of stuff happens every week in big H. Probably 2 someones. Someone has a good friend. Friends help ya move, but only good friends help ya move a body.

mrfiero

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 149
Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2012 01:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfieroSend a Private Message to mrfieroDirect Link to This Post
Wow! I actually recognize where that's at! It's just down the street from Lisa's Pizza.....right?

It's not really news in a big city, but OOB is tiny and it's unusual for something like that to happen. Same where I live too.....we've had murders, but they're few & far between (thank goodness!).

[This message has been edited by mrfiero (edited 04-22-2012).]

Red88FF

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 130
Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2012 01:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Red88FFSend a Private Message to Red88FFDirect Link to This Post
Angela Lansbury wasn’t seen in the area was she?
mrfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2012 02:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfieroSend a Private Message to mrfieroDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Red88FF:

Angela Lansbury wasn’t seen in the area was she?

Heh....Cabot Cove was the murder capital of the world, wasn't it?
weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2012 09:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seDirect Link to This Post
50 year old local man, is the word now. They haven't released a name yet pending notification of family.

Some hardcore dude or dudes did this guy in. Slit his throat? Man...I guess it just goes to show, be careful who your F'ing with.
PFF
System Bot
rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2012 09:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonDirect Link to This Post
Here, it would barely be mentioned. We get a couple of them every day it seems. If no one does get killed, theres always several involved in attempts.

" I-71 will be closed today for repairs, and a man was found dead with his throat cut this morning, weather will be clear and cold today."
weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2012 09:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by mrfiero:

Wow! I actually recognize where that's at! It's just down the street from Lisa's Pizza.....right?

What the hell Mrfiero!? Where were you the other night? Got any proof?

Actually Mrfiero is correct, yes right up the street from Lisa's pizza. It just strikes me as odd that some guy who is supposedly in Colorodo knows all about the murder scene. Anyone else thinks this is fishy?

maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2012 09:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneDirect Link to This Post
Only if he "puts minnows on his pizza pie".
Maybe he's just a pizza fanatic and instinctively knows the address of every pizza joint in the world.

[This message has been edited by maryjane (edited 04-22-2012).]

Nurb432

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 224
User on Probation

Report this Post04-22-2012 10:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Nurb432Send a Private Message to Nurb432Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by maryjane:

Living where I do, I guess I've become jaded and somewhat immune to hearing of this sort of thing.

Anymore with the way the media is, it doesn't matter much where you live.
mrfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2012 08:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfieroSend a Private Message to mrfieroDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by weloveour86se:

What the hell Mrfiero!? Where were you the other night? Got any proof?

Actually Mrfiero is correct, yes right up the street from Lisa's pizza. It just strikes me as odd that some guy who is supposedly in Colorodo knows all about the murder scene. Anyone else thinks this is fishy?

I am everywhere and nowhere......try to catch me!!

The area looked familiar and I've been to OOB many times, so I Googled the address and sure enough, it was right in the middle of town. i remember Lisa's Pizza because I find it fascinating that it's normal for them to sell french fries with their slices of pizza. You guys are some strange people up there!!

[This message has been edited by mrfiero (edited 04-22-2012).]

2farnorth

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 81
Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2012 10:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2farnorthSend a Private Message to 2farnorthDirect Link to This Post

it's normal for them to sell french fries with their slices of pizza. You guys are some strange people up there!!

They put gravy on their french fries too--- poutin (sp). I learned to like it very much

weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2012 10:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seDirect Link to This Post

The area looked familiar and I've been to OOB many times, so I Googled the address and sure enough, it was right in the middle of town. i remember Lisa's Pizza because I find it fascinating that it's normal for them to sell french fries with their slices of pizza. You guys are some strange people up there!!

LMAO

Well more details involving this. These two guys are regulars at a local watering hole. Pool tables, bikers, alchohol, the beach, alchohol... need I go on?

Anyway these two guys were friends, long time friends. Guess what started the actual altercation.. They were arguing over whose turn it was to shoot in the game of 8 ball. They got into a shouting match. It carried outside and up the street. The guy who got killed hit the other dude and the killer went beserk. I'm told that the killer pummelled and pummelled the other guy till he was unreconizable at all. Then he proceeded to stab and cut dude as he lay unconsious.

WOW Hardcore!!

So a little about the killer. Last name Swenson (spelling?)

Anyway this Swenson fellow is the brother of a very, very rich man. His brother developed what is probably on of the biggest, highest dollar project in OOB in decades. The Grand Victorian. They took the best property on the beach and turned it into...condos. This guy made a killing by building condos on the best piece of sand in town.

Well this Swenson fellow i actually met at a friends house a few years ago. It was IIRC around 10am and they were both crap tank drunk. Probably been up drinking all night. Anyway this Swenson dude, The killer, and I were talking then about his brothers condos. Turns out he was working on the project as a roofer. Like 5 stories up. No bullshizz he fell off the roof, landed on a elevated , covered walkway and then fell another story or two to the ground. He survived the fall but got messed up pretty bad. He walked away with a substantial settlement. Got himself some hardcore pain meds for the rest of his life. Then proceeded to be constantly high or drunk. Pills/alchohol/coke/oxxy all the above and god knows what else.

The matresses this Swenson guy used to cover up his victim are still down there. Local officials made no effort to clean up any of the debri on the property. I'll go down today and maybe snap some pics, if i can stomach it. Kinda hardcore to think that in a month or so this towns gonna be jam packed with people and theres a body bag (sorta) laying in the corner for all to see!!

weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2012 10:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seDirect Link to This Post

weloveour86se

4289 posts
Member since Feb 2011

Originally posted by 2farnorth:

They put gravy on their french fries too--- poutin (sp). I learned to like it very much

Haha 2Far don't forget the cheese with those fries and gravy!! Our Canuck friends won't touch it if theres no cheese

Edit...every summer signs magically appear around town, "Best poutine in town" or "Real poutine"... Dunno what the hype is about but gotta admit its delicious.

Sorry OT. Feel terrible about the guy getting killed. He was mostly a decent dude. A happy drunk type.

[This message has been edited by weloveour86se (edited 04-28-2012).]

NEPTUNE

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 288
Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2012 02:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NEPTUNESend a Private Message to NEPTUNEDirect Link to This Post

Some dude was murdered here last night. Old Orchard Beach Maine by weloveour86se

In a state (Florida) where everyone can carry a loaded weapon (almost) wherever they want, that happens several times every day.
We need more guns..
pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2012 05:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post
Things like this blow up if it happens in a small arear.. 2 months ago there was a guy who barracaded him self in his hout when the police came to arreast him.. he had aledgely molested his 12 year old neice and when they came to get him he had a huge stand off going for a good few hours before blowing his own head off... It was all over the news for days...

[This message has been edited by pontiackid86 (edited 04-28-2012).]

PFF
System Bot
Patrick

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2012 06:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickDirect Link to This Post

i remember Lisa's Pizza because I find it fascinating that it's normal for them to sell french fries with their slices of pizza.

Interesting that you would mention that, as I was in Quebec City two months ago and I was offered the same thing, french fries with my pizza.

This is the look I gave the waitress...

She then asked me if I wanted extra butter to put on the pizza crust.

Again I gave her this look...

Must be an east coast thing.

fieroparts.com

Feedback score:    (57)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 185
Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2012 08:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroparts.comClick Here to visit fieroparts.com's HomePageSend a Private Message to fieroparts.comDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by weloveour86se:

Anyway this Swenson fellow is the brother of a very, very rich man. His brother developed what is probably on of the biggest, highest dollar project in OOB in decades. The Grand Victorian. They took the best property on the beach and turned it into...condos. This guy made a killing by building condos on the best piece of sand in town.

I can tell you for a fact the Timmy Swenson in no way “very, very rich man" for the big projects he gets the money from a couple of investors in Lewiston and is just the face for the projects. He is local so he can make things happen and get the projects approved faster. Do some digging and see how many times he has been sued for taking someone’s money and not finishing the project or doing work that does not pass inspection and has to be redone, Castle Estates for one!

weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2012 12:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fieroparts.com:

I can tell you for a fact the Timmy Swenson in no way “very, very rich man" for the big projects he gets the money from a couple of investors in Lewiston and is just the face for the projects. He is local so he can make things happen and get the projects approved faster. Do some digging and see how many times he has been sued for taking someone’s money and not finishing the project or doing work that does not pass inspection and has to be redone, Castle Estates for one!

Yeah thats pretty much what I've been hearing. I was told something about how his involvement in the Victorian cost him $8 million in suits. Had no idea.

Funny thing is a few years ago I did some electrical work at the Grand Vic and the lady who bought the condo was pissed. Shoddy work. No cieling fixtures in most rooms. The wall switch turned on a wall recep. Crappy fixtures that didn't fit right. etc etc etc. The lady said something about owners association law suits. I never really put 2 and 2 together. But I believe you are correct.

I was really trying to shy away from using anyones first name as i didn't want this thread to come up in a google search...lol

So todays update on this crazy shizzle?

Mr. Swenson had just been kicked out of his sisters place for his drinking habits. He was seen on some railroad tracks very late one night previous to the incident. The suspect was homeless. The victim was staying at a local winter rental hotel. The victim and the suspect were both locals. They both have children that attend the local high school is what I've heard. They both grew up in this town.

So some recent local talk is it was premeditated. Supposedly the suspect carried a box knife in his possesion at all times. Supposedly he lured the victim into an alley and cut him. Then he repeatedly smashed a large rock over the victims face. Repeatedly. The victim was undescribable by the police, is what I have been told. Someone else told me, investigators cut a small piece off one of the matresses for DNA.

Further there was no altercation at the local watering hole. Word is they left together on good terms. Perhaps to go out back and smoke a joint?

Sorry if the local talk is not acurate but it's word on the street.

I am deeply saddend by the untimely death and the burden the families will have to bear. My heart goes out to them.

Crazyness!!

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock