Started on: 02-18-2012 09:57 PM
Replies: 4
Last post by: Jackdaniels on 02-19-2012 12:14 AM
pavo_roddy

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 71
Rate this member

Report this Post02-18-2012 09:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pavo_roddySend a Private Message to pavo_roddyDirect Link to This Post
HI all

My brother's baby, around 8 months is for the most part always sick. The mother is also down with something. As far as what they are sick with I cannot attest to that, just that my bro said that Madison his daughter is practically in the hospital once a month... Oh, she is also teething, and her sickness this time around is an earache. Also, this little girl is a little skittish with new people...

What I am wondering is...

Any know of something that could be wrong physiologically?

Psychological ways to bring out her personality? I grew up shy and would rather not wish that on anyone.

Thanx all,

Ear-ick...

------------------
Me, I sell engines, the cars are for free, I need something to crate the engines in....
Enzo Ferrari....

Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines....
Enzo Ferrari...

Today they are called garage's, yesterday, they were stable's! Eric Jacobsen.... An advancement, of other
voices I came across.

S.F??, hint, it's a car manufacturer....

Do not walk infront of me, I may not follow. Do not walk behind me, I may not lead. Walk beside me and be my friend forever.
-unknown- found here: http://crystal-cure.com/love-quote.html

Life's best tour guides? Contrast and mixture. One sets things apart yet cohesively, the other seperates associatingly.

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
TheDigitalAlchemist

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post02-18-2012 10:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistDirect Link to This Post
Little kids get sick. A LOT. Especially if they go to day care or are around other people. if they rarely get sick, it may not be a good thing - they build up their immunity around this time. And many kids are prone to earaches due to the shape of their skull and drainage. and being exposed to the bugs... Daily vitamins (w/ iron) help a bit...
TransAmLS2

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-18-2012 11:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TransAmLS2Send a Private Message to TransAmLS2Direct Link to This Post
My daughter is almost 2 now and She had a couple of ear infections between birth till now... According to her dr. he said little kids ear canals dont fully develop till i think 2 so they cant drain fluid like adults. Then she got put on antibiotics to help the ear infection. As for being shy this is where i get confused too. My daughter didnt mind going to new people a couple of months ago now she hides behind me or gets really quiet. But from past expierience my lil sister always was out with my dad when she was little and she wasnt as shy like me. I think cause she got used to seeing new people,

hopefully this helps
joe
82-T/A [At Work]

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 198
Rate this member

Report this Post02-18-2012 11:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Direct Link to This Post
Yeah, my daughter gets sick every other week because nursery school is like a petri dish of viruses... hah.

My daughter is different though... when she sees another kid, she'll scream out to them to get their attention. In school, she spends like 5 minutes giving everyone a hug, and when I go to pick her up all the kids run over to her and give her a hug. She definitely doesn't get that from me... I'm a hard-core closet introvert. I would fight with my wife for like 20 minutes on how I didn't want to go clubbing every time she wanted to go (when we were dating) and then I'd end up going anyway.

Not to be gross, but people tend to be dirty lately. It seems like most people don't change their air filters, and they don't vacuum their homes. Dust can accumilate in a home and it contains all kinds of **** like dust mites and stuff. These kinds of things can cause sinus, ear, and respiratory infections in kids. Families with kids really need to be extra vigilant when it comes to keeping a clean house. Having lots of dust in a house can actually cause young kids to develop asthma, allergies, and other conditions that will stick with them when they're older. I'm not a germiphobe... I don't have a problem with my daughter getting sick as long as she doesn't get a high fever... it only strengthen's her immune system. But the home HAS to be clean. If she does not have a clean environment to recover in, she'll have a very tough time being a healthy child. If their house is a **** -hole, or nasty... tell them to pick up a vacuum.
Jackdaniels

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-19-2012 12:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JackdanielsSend a Private Message to JackdanielsDirect Link to This Post
The mom is probably high on something. The child can be anemic which can be very serious within the first year of birth. See this article and decide if it fits the symptoms:
http://www.babycenter.com/0...a-in-babies_10860.bc

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock