Started on: 01-17-2012 11:09 AM
Replies: 22
Last post by: Khw on 01-17-2012 09:50 PM
Doug85GT

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 121
Rate this member

Report this Post01-17-2012 11:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Doug85GTSend a Private Message to Doug85GTDirect Link to This Post
If you are in the Green Bay area, stay away from this guy.

http://synysterinktattoo.com/

Look at the pictures of this guy's work. Then imagine one of those on your body for the rest of your life.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
jaskispyder

Feedback score:    (22)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post01-17-2012 11:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jaskispyderSend a Private Message to jaskispyderDirect Link to This Post
wow.... bad. Makes you wonder if this is a joke.
Gokart Mozart

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 159
Rate this member

Report this Post01-17-2012 12:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Gokart MozartClick Here to visit Gokart Mozart's HomePageSend a Private Message to Gokart MozartDirect Link to This Post
love some of the comments:

Do they let people come right in and tattoo each other?!
Your artistic vision needs prescription glasses, dude.
Was you trying to use moles as a "connect the dots" method here?
If I filled my nostrils with ink and sneezed, it would look better than this effed up tattoo.
I didn't know they put tattoo artistry into the special olympics. I give it a bronze.
Blacktree

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 350
Rate this member

Report this Post01-17-2012 12:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeDirect Link to This Post
You gotta love the dirty carpet with trash strewn across it in photo #10.
tbone42

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 128
Rate this member

Report this Post01-17-2012 01:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tbone42Send a Private Message to tbone42Direct Link to This Post
As a professional representing the tattoo community, I have to say those ARE pretty bad. BUT.. I have seen worse. Not many, but I have. Usually involving scar tissue, etc. Still, is this a joke? No, I don't believe it is. This is someone with more website building skills than tattoo building skills. Scary. Probably got a starter kit from Spaulding and Rodgers or off ebay and thought the free t-shirt included that said "Tattoo Artist" instantly qualified him.

The two 'bluebirds' with the ribbon.. wow.

That's the beauty of tattoos, though, you can see with your own eyes if someone is good or not by thoroughly examining their portfolio when you walk in. Anything that looks questionable should be a 'red flag' and you should get out of there. Too bad we don't get visual records of procedures by other professionals.. like doctors and lawyers. Instead, we can only trust the plaque on their wall and if we 'heard anything' or not through others.

EDIT: OMG those nautical stars in pic 11.. I think I am gonna throw up.

[This message has been edited by tbone42 (edited 01-17-2012).]

rstubie

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-17-2012 03:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rstubieSend a Private Message to rstubieDirect Link to This Post
Inmates are allowed to open their own web pages now? Those have to be prison tattoos.. Look like they were drawn by a 4th grader and colored in with some make shift needle and ink.
Niterrorz

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 132
Rate this member

Report this Post01-17-2012 05:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NiterrorzSend a Private Message to NiterrorzDirect Link to This Post
there was an article on yahoo of the worst tattoos ever and some of them were pretty bad lemme tell ya, I tried to find it and post a link but no luck. And it was only a few weeks ago to
Gokart Mozart

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 159
Rate this member

Report this Post01-17-2012 05:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Gokart MozartClick Here to visit Gokart Mozart's HomePageSend a Private Message to Gokart MozartDirect Link to This Post
He lost the use of his dominant hand and is trying to get his skillz up...

[This message has been edited by Gokart Mozart (edited 01-17-2012).]

tbone42

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-17-2012 05:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tbone42Send a Private Message to tbone42Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by rstubie:

Inmates are allowed to open their own web pages now? Those have to be prison tattoos.. Look like they were drawn by a 4th grader and colored in with some make shift needle and ink.

I think those outlines look so bad, partially, because this person IS using a professional machine, but running it waaaaaaaay to fast. The lines are too dark to be a jailhouse machine and "improvised" ink. He/she that does this 'work' just does not know any better because they never had any real training in using pro equipment, apprenticeship, or even spent any time with real tattoo artists. Its likely this person is either too abrasive to handle on a personal level, or broke and trying to do things "the easy way" without paying dues or learning correctly.

But yeah, they do look like they were done by a retarded fourth grader on a LSD. You can tell the talent is just not there artistically for them to be successful .. and never will be. You can always learn the proper methods, but if the art is not there, you will never be any good.
8Ball

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 162
Rate this member

Report this Post01-17-2012 06:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 8BallSend a Private Message to 8BallDirect Link to This Post
So..... Some 14 year old Thug wanna be got a hold of his daddy's prison tattoo needle and went to work on all his buddies huh?
nitroheadz28

Feedback score:    (26)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post01-17-2012 06:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nitroheadz28Send a Private Message to nitroheadz28Direct Link to This Post
The page loads extremely slow for me for some reason. I'm glad I waited though, lmao wtf are those? How can people let this happen to them?
PFF
System Bot
tbone42

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-17-2012 07:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tbone42Send a Private Message to tbone42Direct Link to This Post
If you guys link to the facebook page, you can see this guy is indeed not 14. It shows a couple action shots of him doing a terrible star on a dude's chest. Again, this is not a joke(well, it IS, but not mean to be) .. its real. Wow.

[This message has been edited by tbone42 (edited 01-17-2012).]

Khw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 134
Rate this member

Report this Post01-17-2012 07:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KhwSend a Private Message to KhwDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Gokart Mozart:

He lost the use of his dominant hand and is trying to get his skillz up...

That or he did all those on himself...
CoryFiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 109
Rate this member

Report this Post01-17-2012 07:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CoryFieroSend a Private Message to CoryFieroDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by nitroheadz28:

The page loads extremely slow for me for some reason.

Probably the ridiculous amounts of traffic. - I saw this on reddit this morning.
twofatguys

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 227
Rate this member

Report this Post01-17-2012 07:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for twofatguysSend a Private Message to twofatguysDirect Link to This Post
My favorite response yet, I'm going to hell for laughing.

Tattoos by Michael J Fox.

Brad
HTXtremes

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-17-2012 07:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HTXtremesSend a Private Message to HTXtremesDirect Link to This Post
I couldn't even make it to the 5th picture!!! I always go speak to an artist and look through their portfolio, more then once. It took me a couple years going to 20 different artists to find the one to do my first tattoo. I've had my second one planned for at least three years but the original artist is no longer at the place I went to for the first one.
Cooter

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 138
Rate this member

Report this Post01-17-2012 07:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CooterSend a Private Message to CooterDirect Link to This Post
The flea market tattoo parlor does much better work than this! C'mon dude, at least use a stencil if you don't know how to draw.
twofatguys

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 227
Rate this member

Report this Post01-17-2012 07:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for twofatguysSend a Private Message to twofatguysDirect Link to This Post
Here are the pictures from the site for those that do not want to wait forever while the site gets slammed. You will miss out on some epic responses though.

TheRealShadowX

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 73
Rate this member

Report this Post01-17-2012 08:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TheRealShadowXSend a Private Message to TheRealShadowXDirect Link to This Post
Speechless.......
Fierofreak00

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 170
Rate this member

Report this Post01-17-2012 09:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierofreak00Send a Private Message to Fierofreak00Direct Link to This Post
My favorite response is: "This resembles a rapidly deflating testicle sack, detached from it's owner, which is magically flying the room. I love it."

In response to this picture...
Khw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-17-2012 09:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KhwSend a Private Message to KhwDirect Link to This Post
Looking at those makes me think he has a paper laying next to him with a picture on it and he's tryng to freehand it onto the persons skin. Every tattoo I've ever gotten had a line drawing transfered onto the skin. They then lined it out and I went back 2 weeksish later to have the detail and color done. My God, if you can trace, you can atleast get a decent line tat, but this?

[This message has been edited by Khw (edited 01-17-2012).]

PFF
System Bot
ThatFieroKid

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-17-2012 09:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ThatFieroKidSend a Private Message to ThatFieroKidDirect Link to This Post
Those are truly awful. I feel sorry for the poor idiots that got those tattoos. This brought up a thought in my mind though. What happens when a tattoo artist makes a mistake? I know when I draw I have to draw and redraw things over and over. You can't do that with a tattoo. Do they just kind of work around it or cover it up?
Khw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-17-2012 09:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KhwSend a Private Message to KhwDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ThatFieroKid:

Those are truly awful. I feel sorry for the poor idiots that got those tattoos. This brought up a thought in my mind though. What happens when a tattoo artist makes a mistake? I know when I draw I have to draw and redraw things over and over. You can't do that with a tattoo. Do they just kind of work around it or cover it up?

Never had one make a mistake so I don't know.

This is what I mean by line work. This is a tattoo my wife had done and you can see the line work that was done before it was colored in.

The woman we go to for tattoo's is good. We like and trust her to do ours.

This is it now.

[This message has been edited by Khw (edited 01-17-2012).]

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock