Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T - Archive
  Help my friends' daughter win an online Bikini Calendar contest! (Page 1)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
Help my friends' daughter win an online Bikini Calendar contest! by SC Coupe
Started on: 09-08-2011 10:48 PM
Replies: 65
Last post by: USFiero on 09-16-2011 12:43 AM
SC Coupe

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-08-2011 10:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SC CoupeSend a Private Message to SC CoupeDirect Link to This Post
An old friend (from high school) asked me to vote for his 'little girl' in an online Bikini Calendar contest. She has made it to the finals now, and needs your help to win the First Prize of $15,000. This is no joke - no rickrolling or nonsense, and no registration required - not even an email address.

Please go to http://www.chateaunightclublv.com/bikini/ and vote for Amanda Jones. You can't miss her, she's the one in the red dress:

You can vote once per day,per computer/mobile device, so vote as often as possible. There's no registration, and nothing in it for you (except photos of beautiful young women!), but you CAN help Amanda win the $15,000. - And who couldn't use $15,000? Thanks for your help!

------------------
Lowcountry Fiero
South Carolina Fiero Club
'88 Coupe "Plain Vanilla"
'86 GT "Black Pearl"

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
avengador1

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 571
Rate this member

Report this Post09-08-2011 10:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for avengador1Send a Private Message to avengador1Direct Link to This Post
Where's the bikini? I feel ripped off.
SC Coupe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-08-2011 11:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SC CoupeSend a Private Message to SC CoupeDirect Link to This Post
I wondered the same thing. Guess it's in the calendar.. Still worth a couple of clicks to help a friend, isn't it?

[This message has been edited by SC Coupe (edited 09-08-2011).]

hookdonspeed

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 131
Rate this member

Report this Post09-08-2011 11:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hookdonspeedClick Here to visit hookdonspeed's HomePageSend a Private Message to hookdonspeedDirect Link to This Post
just took a few clicks to find... http://www.flickr.com/photo...s/72157627333029105/
nitroheadz28

Feedback score:    (26)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post09-08-2011 11:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nitroheadz28Send a Private Message to nitroheadz28Direct Link to This Post

Oh yeah, voted lol

[This message has been edited by nitroheadz28 (edited 09-08-2011).]

partfiero

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post09-08-2011 11:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for partfieroSend a Private Message to partfieroDirect Link to This Post
I got so mesmerized by all of the beauty, I forgot why I went there.
Did vote though.
whadeduck

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post09-08-2011 11:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whadeduckSend a Private Message to whadeduckDirect Link to This Post
I think it's horrible and degrading what these things do by objectifying women. I forced myself to look at all of the girls' facebook pages and their pictures............three or four times.

------------------
Whade' "The Duck Formerly Known As Wade" Duck
'88 Ferrario

Cheever3000

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 178
Rate this member

Report this Post09-09-2011 12:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Cheever3000Send a Private Message to Cheever3000Direct Link to This Post
After I voted, the screen went blank. Kinda like my brain did after looking at the site.

Hot dang.
fierowitch

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-09-2011 12:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierowitchSend a Private Message to fierowitchDirect Link to This Post
All I can say is just

Done, but I screwed up. it’s after midnight so I can’t vote again till tomorrow. She is one beautiful young lady and I will post every time I vote so this thread goes right back to the top.

Glad to help someone here, even if its for a friend.

Steve
TXGOOD

Feedback score:    (58)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 87
Rate this member

Report this Post09-09-2011 05:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODDirect Link to This Post
Ok, I have to admit I`m not up on the latest bikini styles, but how does the girl in the light Blue bikini get her top to stay on?
It has no side straps or from what I can see top either.
billpapps

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-09-2011 06:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for billpappsSend a Private Message to billpappsDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by TXGOOD:

Ok, I have to admit I`m not up on the latest bikini styles, but how does the girl in the light Blue bikini get her top to stay on?

Spray on glue. Ya know..
PFF
System Bot
TXGOOD

Feedback score:    (58)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 87
Rate this member

Report this Post09-09-2011 07:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODDirect Link to This Post
I hope, for her sake, it works better than the glue I use in upholstery.
TommyRocker

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-09-2011 09:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TommyRockerSend a Private Message to TommyRockerDirect Link to This Post
Interesting father/daughter relationship, there...

Voted
avengador1

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 571
Rate this member

Report this Post09-09-2011 12:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for avengador1Send a Private Message to avengador1Direct Link to This Post
BTW, I voted yesterday and today.
WhiteDevil88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 497
User Banned

Report this Post09-09-2011 12:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteDevil88Send a Private Message to WhiteDevil88Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by TommyRocker:

Voted

Strippers generally do have some daddy issues. She is a cute one, though.
theBDub

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 159
Rate this member

Report this Post09-09-2011 12:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for theBDubSend a Private Message to theBDubDirect Link to This Post
Or she could not have any "daddy issues". She's modeling. She's beautiful. The dad probably supports her but it's not like he tells her how hot she is all the time (I would hope not).

I've voted twice for her even though I would rather see Week #3. Wow!

[This message has been edited by theBDub (edited 09-09-2011).]

WhiteDevil88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 497
User Banned

Report this Post09-09-2011 01:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteDevil88Send a Private Message to WhiteDevil88Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by theBDub:

Or she could not have any "daddy issues". She's modeling. She's beautiful. The dad probably supports her but it's not like he tells her how hot she is all the time (I would hope not).

I doubt that working a club in the Paris hotel that she needs financial support from her dad, although no doubt she has quite a few daddies who keep the bills paid. Oh, Brennan, how young you are. "Modeling". Sure.
Doug85GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 121
Rate this member

Report this Post09-09-2011 02:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Doug85GTSend a Private Message to Doug85GTDirect Link to This Post

Voted

I was thinking the same thing. It is kind of creepy that a father is asking strangers to vote for his daughter in a bikini contest.

FieroRumor

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 348
Rate this member

Report this Post09-09-2011 03:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroRumorClick Here to visit FieroRumor's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroRumorDirect Link to This Post

Voted

"So THAT's how it is in that family..."
(-principal fromFerris Bueller's day off)
Toddster

Feedback score:    (41)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 503
Rate this member

Report this Post09-09-2011 03:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post
Done.
tbone42

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 128
Rate this member

Report this Post09-09-2011 03:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tbone42Send a Private Message to tbone42Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroRumor:

"So THAT's how it is in that family..."
(-principal fromFerris Bueller's day off)

And the funny thing is you find out 25 years later that the actor who said that has some sex issues of his own. LOL
PFF
System Bot
blackrams

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post09-09-2011 03:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsDirect Link to This Post
I read this:

Originally posted by SC Coupe:

An old friend (from high school) asked me to vote for his 'little girl' in an online Bikini Calendar contest.

And then this:

Voted

Which made me wonder if "little girl" is an insinuation, label or street talk or, is this actually the friends daughter. Not sure, I assumed daughter but now, I don't know.
I can honestly say I would not approve of my daughter posing this way but, she's an adult and doesn't need my permission. Then again, that doesn't mean I'm going to support her career.

------------------
Ron

Doni Hagan

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 127
Rate this member

Report this Post09-09-2011 06:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Doni HaganSend a Private Message to Doni HaganDirect Link to This Post

Daddy Dearest? John & Mackenzie Phillips? Joe & Jessica Simpson?

It's been years since I watched Chinatown.......
SC Coupe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-09-2011 10:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SC CoupeSend a Private Message to SC CoupeDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Doug85GT:
I was thinking the same thing. It is kind of creepy that a father is asking strangers to vote for his daughter in a bikini contest.

Actually, it was her mother who asked me to vote for Amanda, and to ask my friends to do the same.

SC Coupe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-09-2011 10:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SC CoupeSend a Private Message to SC CoupeDirect Link to This Post

SC Coupe

987 posts
Member since Apr 2002

Originally posted by blackrams:

I read this:

Which made me wonder if "little girl" is an insinuation, label or street talk or, is this actually the friends daughter. Not sure, I assumed daughter but now, I don't know.
I can honestly say I would not approve of my daughter posing this way but, she's an adult and doesn't need my permission. Then again, that doesn't mean I'm going to support her career.

I assure you that all of this is on the level. My friends (both Amanda's mother and father) support her very much. Yes, Amanda is an adult, and a very responsible one at that. I referred to her as my buddy's "little girl" because she is the youngest in the family, and because most fathers will always think of their daughters as their "little girl" don't you think?

So, Please keep voting! Amanda's mom says that she is in second place this evening, up from third yesterday. Help a friend out, and take a couple of clicks to vote for Amanda. Be sure to click the 'radio button' to the left of her name, and then 'VOTE'. One of these women will win the $15,000 - It might as well be Amanda! Thanks.

[This message has been edited by SC Coupe (edited 09-09-2011).]

blackrams

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post09-09-2011 10:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by SC Coupe:

I assure you that all of this is on the level. My friends (both Amanda's mother and father) support her very much. Yes, Amanda is an adult, and a very responsible one at that. I referred to her as my buddy's "little girl" because she is the youngest in the family, and because most fathers will always think of their daughters as their "little girl" don't you think?

So, Please keep voting! Amanda's mom says that she is in second place this evening, up from third yesterday. Help a friend out, and take a couple of clicks to vote for Amanda. Be sure to click the 'radio button' to the left of her name, and then 'VOTE'. One of these women will win the $15,000 - It might as well be Amanda! Thanks.

SC,
Although it may have seemed like a flame, it wasn't intended that way, my post was just an inquiry. Based on what I read, I really didn't know. My daughter will always be my little girl but, no one else refers to her that way. It was just a little confusing for me. As far as her mom and dad supporting her choices, that's their call, not mine.

------------------
Ron

[This message has been edited by blackrams (edited 09-09-2011).]

Doni Hagan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-09-2011 10:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Doni HaganSend a Private Message to Doni HaganDirect Link to This Post
Okay....just voted.

I'm afraid to ask what "NAPKIN NIGHTS" consist of....
tbone42

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 128
Rate this member

Report this Post09-09-2011 11:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tbone42Send a Private Message to tbone42Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by theBDub:

Yes, week 3 was fantastically beautiful. Good eye, dub.
84fiero123

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2011 06:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Direct Link to This Post
another day another vote for her.
good luck
steve

------------------
Technology is great when it works,
and one big pain in the ass when it doesn't.

Detroit iron rules all the rest are just toys.

Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2011 07:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonDirect Link to This Post

The same thing holding up my pants
User00013170

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 224
User on Probation

Report this Post09-10-2011 09:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for User00013170Send a Private Message to User00013170Direct Link to This Post

Voted

Why is that? One of my cousins did modeling professionally and it sometimes included swimsuits.. My uncle supported it/her. There was no nudity or funny business so why not? it can be an honest living if you have the looks.
PFF
System Bot
User00013170

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 224
User on Probation

Report this Post09-10-2011 09:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for User00013170Send a Private Message to User00013170Direct Link to This Post

User00013170

33617 posts
Member since May 2006

Originally posted by Jake_Dragon:

The same thing holding up my pants

Glue?
Doni Hagan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2011 12:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Doni HaganSend a Private Message to Doni HaganDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by tbone42:

Yes, week 3 was fantastically beautiful. Good eye, dub.

I'd rather support weeks 5 & 6 myself....but a deal's a deal.

Indiana_resto_guy

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 163
Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2011 06:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Indiana_resto_guySend a Private Message to Indiana_resto_guyDirect Link to This Post

Suction?

It does have strings attached to triangles though.

[This message has been edited by Indiana_resto_guy (edited 09-10-2011).]

84fiero123

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2011 11:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Direct Link to This Post
good luck
steve

------------------

1fatcat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2011 12:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 1fatcatSend a Private Message to 1fatcatDirect Link to This Post
I wish you guys would stop eye humping my girl friend.
Gecko

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2011 02:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GeckoSend a Private Message to GeckoDirect Link to This Post
havent been here in a while.

but I did vote for her.

84fiero123

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2011 09:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Direct Link to This Post
good luck
steve

------------------

SC Coupe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2011 11:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SC CoupeSend a Private Message to SC CoupeDirect Link to This Post
Keep voting! According to her mother, Amanda has slipped to third. Remember, you can vote once a day from as many computers and mobile devices as you can access. I manage 3 per day: 1 from home computer, 1 from my Droid, and one from my work computer. Just remember to click the 'radio button' next to "Amanda Jones".

Thanks for your help!
Larry
SC Coupe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2011 01:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SC CoupeSend a Private Message to SC CoupeDirect Link to This Post

SC Coupe

987 posts
Member since Apr 2002
UPDATE FROM AMANDA'S MOM: IT'S WORKING!

Hey guys!! Only 2 days left of online voting and she is currently in first place, it's neck and neck! Make sure to get those votes in today!! Thank you all for your help!!! Make sure to click the circle by her name (Amanda jones) then click vote!! http://www.chateaunightclublv.com/bikini/

Thanks for your help! I knew I could count on Pennock's! 2 days left to go, so please DON'T STOP VOTING!
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock