Started on: 08-30-2011 07:57 AM
Replies: 4
Last post by: fierofetish on 08-30-2011 03:10 PM
fierofetish

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 277
User Banned

Report this Post08-30-2011 07:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofetishSend a Private Message to fierofetishDirect Link to This Post
Fantastic!!!!!! This has to be the best tablet on the market, without a doubt. Brilliant machine. This one is a factory refurb., and was half the price of a new one, and you would never know....it is like new!!!! The touchscreen is excellent, the vrtual keyboard is great to type on and really fast.
Designed and made in Germany, it is the Rolls Royce of Tablets.
Nick
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
fierowitch

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2011 11:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierowitchSend a Private Message to fierowitchDirect Link to This Post
and just what was the cost?

how is it as far as compared to a laptop or the old towers like i have?

i hate this laptop, my spelling was bad enough before, now with this mouse pad i keep moving the screen when i type. #$%%^&*

steve
Boondawg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
User Banned

Report this Post08-30-2011 11:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgDirect Link to This Post

[This message has been edited by Boondawg (edited 08-30-2011).]

ls3mach

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 226
Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2011 01:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ls3machSend a Private Message to ls3machDirect Link to This Post
Glad you like it. I think I shall stick with my Transformer. Good luck with that new OS. I don't know anything about it or its developer support.

------------------
What you just decide that I'm drunk? You can't decide that I'm drunk. I make that decision! That decision is mine and God's!

fierofetish

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 277
User Banned

Report this Post08-30-2011 03:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofetishSend a Private Message to fierofetishDirect Link to This Post
It is totally open source, and you can even load Win7 as OS.
Steve, why not get a USB keyboard? It is so easy to use, and they are peanuts new now. Even a wireless one will be better for you comes with a mouse as well
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Log...&hash=item4aac60dbf8
I paid 260 euros for it, with 12 month guarantee. Battery lasts well past 6 hours. recharges in 2 hours. Accepts normal simcard for internet browsing on the go, two USB ports, wifi and Bluetooth,card slot for flash card...runs all peripherals through usb or wireless..turns on and boots in SIXTEEN SECONDS!!!
You can move the virtual keyboard anywhere you like on the screen. Accepts most Apps on the market...not that I use them much.
The pinboard is great too, and you can scroll with either thumb at the edge of the screen.
The processor is by Nokia and Intel...32gig memory, and 2 gig Ram. Does me great

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock