Started on: 08-23-2011 01:55 PM
Replies: 86
Last post by: Syn on 08-24-2011 05:25 PM
FieroRumor

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 348
Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2011 09:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroRumorClick Here to visit FieroRumor's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroRumorDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jimbolaya:

I don't see where he said there weren't any fault lines in Virginia. What's your point? (I have an idea what it is, but I'll let you say it)

Jim

Methinks he was tryin' to say that one little quake doesn't necessarily signify the end times are approaching... That this has happened before, and will happen again...
IP: Logged
N3M3S1S

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2011 11:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for N3M3S1SSend a Private Message to N3M3S1SDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tomski:

I didn't feel a thing

Now you know how every one of your ex-girlfriends felt. *cymbol shot*

[This message has been edited by N3M3S1S (edited 08-24-2011).]

Syn

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2011 12:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynSend a Private Message to SynDirect Link to This Post

I don't see where he said there weren't any fault lines in Virginia. What's your point? (I have an idea what it is, but I'll let you say it)

Jim

I'm saying that I don't call an earthquake at a fault line or around one a sign of the Apocalypse, if there is a 7.0 earthquake that happens in Northern Minnesota that would be a better time to call ghost busters.
Tomski

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2011 01:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TomskiSend a Private Message to TomskiDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by N3M3S1S:

Now you know how every one of your ex-girlfriends felt. *cymbol shot*

OMG YOU ARE SOOO IMMATURE IM GONNA CRY TO CLIFF BC YOUR SO MEAN AND HURT MY PRIDE!!!
WAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!

Doni Hagan

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 127
Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2011 01:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Doni HaganSend a Private Message to Doni HaganDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by N3M3S1S:

Now you know how every one of your ex-girlfriends felt.

You're welcome.
jimbolaya

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 114
Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2011 02:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jimbolayaSend a Private Message to jimbolayaDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Syn:

I'm saying that I don't call an earthquake at a fault line or around one a sign of the Apocalypse, if there is a 7.0 earthquake that happens in Northern Minnesota that would be a better time to call ghost busters.

And I don't think he was trying to imply that the earthquake in Virginia was not on a faultline, and thus the ultimate sign of the end of the world. However, it is rare here, and as the end times approach, the frequency of quakes will increase. I think that's more of what he was trying to convey. There was a 6.8 earthquake reported in Peru this afternoon. I think it's safe to say all earthquakes will be on fault lines. Of course, I don't think you believe in any of what he posted will even occur, and that's fine. I on the other hand, do. I find it exciting, and view it as the beginning, and not the end. In case you read too much into this, no flames intended.

Jim
Syn

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2011 05:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynSend a Private Message to SynDirect Link to This Post

And I don't think he was trying to imply that the earthquake in Virginia was not on a faultline, and thus the ultimate sign of the end of the world. However, it is rare here, and as the end times approach, the frequency of quakes will increase. I think that's more of what he was trying to convey. There was a 6.8 earthquake reported in Peru this afternoon. I think it's safe to say all earthquakes will be on fault lines. Of course, I don't think you believe in any of what he posted will even occur, and that's fine. I on the other hand, do. I find it exciting, and view it as the beginning, and not the end. In case you read too much into this, no flames intended.

Jim

no that's fine, I just don't believe it, I was a baptist all my life so I know all about it but even if I was religious, I still wouldn't call this a end time scenario because of how it is interpreted, and there in lies part of the reason why I don't believe, but that is another topic for another time. It just bothers me that depending on who you talk to the massive rain we had here this morning could be the sign of the end and will make people freak out. Take may for instance when the rapture was to take place, the 17th I think? people where freaking out and doing crazy things because they really believed that it was going to happen just like how I know December of next year I'll be locking the car doors when I'm IN IT. But let me say I am in no way trying to say that what you believe or anyone else believes is right or wrong, its not my place to say, I'm rather saying doomsday prophecies sometimes have negative affects.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock