Started on: 08-22-2011 10:03 AM
Replies: 4
Last post by: Gokart Mozart on 08-22-2011 11:30 AM
MidEngineManiac

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post08-22-2011 10:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacDirect Link to This Post
Back in the 80's a tornado ripped up London Ontario....I had left the motel 3 hours earlier, and it got leveled.

Couple years ago, a downburst (not a full-blown tornado) took the roof off a friends House in Hamilton....I had left a few hours earleir....

I was in Goderich, Ontario on Fri and had contemplated spending the weekend up there, but decided to come back to Toronto as I had sheet to do here..... http://www.cp24.com/servlet...tornado?hub=CP24Home

Oh, and I wont forget the 89 bay area quake anytime soon.

Dunno....somebody tryin to tell me somethin?

[This message has been edited by MidEngineManiac (edited 08-22-2011).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
8Ball

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 162
Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2011 10:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 8BallSend a Private Message to 8BallDirect Link to This Post
I would like to request that you do NOT visit me, or my town.
But I DO have a list of people whom I would like you to visit!!
skuzzbomer

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 92
Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2011 10:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for skuzzbomerSend a Private Message to skuzzbomerDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MidEngineManiac:

Dunno....somebody tryin to tell me somethin?

Maybe.

I could tell you about the way nature tries to ruin the lives of those I deal with. Nah.
1985FieroGT

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 296
Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2011 10:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 1985FieroGTSend a Private Message to 1985FieroGTDirect Link to This Post
Gokart Mozart

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 159
Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2011 11:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Gokart MozartClick Here to visit Gokart Mozart's HomePageSend a Private Message to Gokart MozartDirect Link to This Post
Just keep listening to that 6th sense.

I was in the 89 San Fran earthquake also. I was in the city for dinner and nothing on the menu looked appetizing. This was a 5 star restaurant I had reservations for a month in advance. My date said to go to another restaurant. That one didn't look good either. We tried a third, no good. She suggested go closer to my place. We jumped on the bike and we were heading out over the Bay Bridge and noticed I was going 90. I didn't slow down until I passed Vallejo. the next day was the earthquake.

It does also tell me when there's a police car near by. I slow down for no apparent reason and just about then I see them. (knock on wood)

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock