Started on: 08-20-2011 05:32 AM
Replies: 0
Last post by: MidEngineManiac on 08-20-2011 05:32 AM
MidEngineManiac

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post08-20-2011 05:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacDirect Link to This Post
Yes, pork farts are the answer to the worlds problem with them people who think they are in charge, but dont want pig products near them for religious reasons....It works better than a sham-wow !!

Soooo....we had this one account that was being a PITA, costing in service 5 times what they were purchasing in product, and generally making demanding asses of themselves...

So I sent in one of my guys on a service call, and told him to phone me while fixing the machine, and start complaining about the pulled-pork he had for lunch and how much gas it was giving him....and he played the part PERFECTLY...ROTFFLMGADO !!!...ya ever goten a call from a habib in that accent, demanding (not asking) "ib de teknition nnned to fart purk, make him out ub our property, be do not tollerate pork"

Budda-boom, budda-bing Thanks you sir, legally I cannot tell my staff what to eat, and we will respect your property and beliefs..so I guess this business relationship is over. I will take my machine back now and give it to somebody who can actually sell sheet..........FRRUUCCKKK, these a-hole variety-store-muslims are easy to get rid of when they dont sell to expectations !!! ....just fart pork !!!!

ROTFFLMAO---ok, I have tears running down my face over this one.

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock